World IQ scores Updated 8/15/2018

The trend is the same.
Muslims are low IQ compared to everyone else. If we break down the regions in Russia it’s even clearer. The Dagastani and Chechen regions are extremely low IQ around 80 same with the Turks and iranic turk Azeris. Why is this?

Attached: 44008BC2-F1E9-402E-BDEA-86E0EAA46210.png (1213x917, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/intelligence-a-unifying-construct-for-the-social-sciences-richard-lynn-and-tatu-vanhanen.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwid7eLwjLXjAhUnxoUKHdZ5CBYQFjAIegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2nP2MdOXCf5b9V84QQMPT1&cshid=1563131086574
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The absolute STATE of Albania
How did it get so bad? Aren't they white people as well Jow Forums?

Attached: 1483655364827.jpg (768x960, 58K)

Take da bongpill and fook yer IQ cunt

Attached: take the bongpill.jpg (689x689, 169K)

Why do you keep posting the fake scores?

Attached: 2019-04-10_10-02-25.jpg (1068x576, 138K)

I think they're muslim

Albanians aren’t really white they are a mix of turkoids. Once that mix occurs the genetic admixture creates a roach like creature. The Christians who stayed Christian got lucky since Muslims and Christians didn’t breed

to any of my brothers who have lost their ways and ended up here like i did unfortunately:
do not believe the lies of the westerners. hold on to your iman and never forget that His light will shine through your actions. Allahuekber.

There are 1,000,000 of these bacteria in our country. Don't gloat, they are 72% of our prison population. If anyone's getting fucked over by their existence, it's us.

this proves that you can only pick one when
>greek
>white

Go home before it's too late

Attached: 1544369754961.jpg (500x369, 91K)

>British
>White

Attached: 1539699429195.jpg (220x229, 7K)

>haiti
>84
lol

Why is Nepal's IQ so shit?

You can't be white and be a Muslim.

This map you just posted is the fakest IQ chart I’ve ever seen. Nothing adds up. Provide the link and research for it. What I posted it a new study from all over the world. Your IQ map is so fake just with a glance it’s pretty obviously a fake map.

>Lynn

I hope you are being facetious.

Still part of the master race IQ wise.

Git gut.

Exactly. The map he posted is just straight up fake as shit lol

cant really trust these scores anymore because all these countries are invaded with foreign scum

Because of the muslim Albanians.Turks brought many of them from central asia, called GEGI. They were called like that up until late 19th century. Totally different people from catgolic albanians

this

Why do Rome and North Italy have so much higher IQ than the South?

Any chart that has the Haitian average IQ as the same as the African American average is obviously wrong.

What goes down here?

Attached: 20190714_104108.png (71x75, 6K)

>we made the colors similar so it's harder to tell that france has a 95 iq now.

Implying chink data is accurate. Chinks have low fluid intelligence, this is well established.

Seriosly? Learn some history mutt

I think southern Italy has some Arab add mixture

You really think that?

Gentlemen, let me dab on those fucking scoreboards real fast, and give you the BIG enchilada on nigger IQ

Attached: fb.png (1015x535, 86K)

Shut up north macedonian. Its a legitimate question.
I believe this is a meme tho.

According to CNN this is NOT a shithole

Attached: yf.png (1329x627, 116K)

So many of these are not updated. Irans is around 100 now. The picture you posted is sourced from 1959 data

Attached: 1556700534041.png (818x452, 53K)

wew lad

Attached: we be huwhite.jpg (700x501, 187K)

How is that possible? couldn't you just guess and score higher than that?

There are probably around 500 000 of them at least thats what they say but no real danger, they dont even let them to say they are albanians as is should be unlike us, we are tottaly butfucked it becomes intolerable

Also Turkey is around 95 now, except for the impoverished regions.

Attached: oadjdc17nw201.png (1024x626, 23K)

The continued legacy of the most serene republic to have ever existed.

Attached: venezia-leone-san-marco.jpg (420x272, 61K)

>Lynn
That's a meme source

astinomia.gr

Our police publishes all statistics. It's exactly as I say it.

The "official" numbers for albanians are 650,000, but we all know there are a shitton of unregistered border hoppers.

The IQ is anti-proportional to the amount of kurds.

This map is so fucked. It doesnt make logical sense for armenia to have an IQ of 98 while iran has an average iq of 84.. the people are genetically identical

Attached: lazaridis2014-2-1019x1024.png (1019x1024, 593K)

kurds getting that german pussy though

Go back to your shithole desert country, towelhead.

Yea the kurds in turkey are fucked, by themselves and by their government but the kurds in iran do fine.

Simply less siculo-neapolitan invaders than in the rest of Lombardy.
The blessing of siculo-neapolitan enrichment can be seen in pic related.

Attached: siculo-neapolitans-vs-latinos-math.jpg (1024x520, 80K)

Kurds in general are fucked due inbreeding. There was some scientific report about kurdish inbreeding which stated that they're past of point-of-no-return.

Post source or shoot yourself in the head and die, i wanna read

greeks still pissed about istanbul. jfl

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

Venitian genius

test test

>Slaps roof of mosque
>This baby can fit so many roaches in it.

i never know how to read these, can anyone help? is it like "find yourself and whoever is near you is the same" ?

Difference between baltic states is quite unexpected. Especially given that Lithuanian has almost no russians and Estonia has a lot.

'italy' IQ has nosed down systematically in the last 20 years: from 100 to 97 to 94 now. I suppose Lombard shrinking numbers, Siculo-neapolitan demographical expansion and third world invasion have nothing to do with that. What's not to like into the dysgenic hellhole called 'italy' ?

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-vs-lombard.png (852x475, 857K)

People in Friuli Venezia Julia are scary.

Do you have of the entire world? Better if it is the source directly

>these inbred goblins
>smarter than russians
it''s time to stop posting

Attached: 1562455739685.jpg (2601x1735, 3.52M)

Albanians are brainlets and many have citizenship in Italy.

Basically, yes.

However, these are just a very BASIC guideline. They graph only has 2 dimensions (each dimension being a gene), in reality there are many more dimensions than 2. To see the reality you should check GEDmatch samples from people in your region in the world. For example, I have attached a greek GEDmatch sample.

Theyre "white" though (even though they are most similar to jews, turks, tunisians, libyans, lebanese muslims and syrians).

Attached: lawl.png (191x491, 17K)

>Kurds in general are fucked due inbreeding.

The Kurd pictured is one of four siblings who walk on their hands. Their mother gave birth to a total of 19 children.

Attached: Kurd.jpg (1280x800, 55K)

It's not a meme you retard. Muslims from north africa raided and raped them reguralry. Very big difference between the north and the south in economy, culture and definitly looks. There were even political parties for independece of the north. You Ronaldinho looking ape

>post the IQ results recorded of every test globally
>get people confusing it with subsets of data REEEing at you

They were drove out in 1300 you roach rapebaby.

Could be a number of factors, not just one.

I'm sure that Europe on average has a higher rate of literary and urbanisation. People living in the countryside don't cherrish education much and don't invest much in getting it.

>what is barbary slave trade and northafrican pirate coast raiding
Only Asturianos are white

Fuck off, just because we’ve gotten the same shitty demographic changes as the rest of the west doesn’t mean we’re a shithole yet

Take into account education raises IQ by 4 or 5 points at most. That (and gypsies) explain Romania but Albania for example not so much

I said raid and rape, not conquer. It didnt stop in 1300 Niggerinho

lol wtf? have you ever heard about the flynn effect. Education raises IQ by at least 20 points.

Africans->67iq
Africans in UK (no euro admixture)->85 iq

based

Attached: yPZusDM.gif (500x281, 937K)

I want to point that the source that is used for Romania isn't a good one. Read the methods and you don't even have to read the rest to see that.
>Dobrean, A., Raven, J., Comsa, M., Rusu, C., & Balazsi, R. (2005, October 10). Romanian Standardization Of Raven’s Standard Progressive Matrices Plus
Pic is from the book/study of that Finn

Attached: IMG_20190709_191803_897.jpg (1080x1556, 411K)

Eastern Slavs is the only white group which failed to create something which isn't a shithole

>Italy records by region so everyone knows how dumb terroni are
Kek

So, according to Lynn turks have an average IQ of 95? Also, supposedly there are countries with average IQs in the 60's? Kill yourself if you believe this shit.

Proud Friulian high iq master race reporting in

We got don goofed. Fukin op

friuli venezia giulia...

Attached: 987628340.jpg (1200x700, 152K)

I see a map of academic results, not IQ results. Do you realise IQ tests are meant to show no academic bias, meaning academic scores ≠ IQ scores.

Romania and a lot of the Eastern Euro countries are difficult to quantify because a large population of highly educated people left the country (1989-2006; post 2007 saw Romania join the Eurozone which conflated the numbers as unskilled workers and gypsies left for western Europe as well).

For Romania at least, Roughly 5 million citizens live outside the borders.

At my University for example, a lot of the math, stats, physics professors are Romanian, Russian, or Eastern European in general.

>Also, supposedly there are countries with average IQs in the 60's?
There are in Central Africa. Certain tribes have IQ in the 40's and 50's as well, like the bushmen.

What I wanted to say about this, is that you cannot group any European country with African countries because the population is already highly educated by world standards. That's ubiquitous, regardless of European country; not true for Africa, unfortunately.

>let me find that one graph that puts me on top
quintessential and always teenpilled pol

however, some Friulians do not seem very simpatish >:-

Attached: yoda2.jpg (1536x864, 179K)

Based checked and God I want the Roman Empire back

Considering that IQ is based on pattern recognition, which is a skill that is heavily learned in Western and far Eastern elementary education, it really isn't surprising.

this map is bullshit, why is spain and italy splin on regions?
Also this proofs that leftism is caused by iq

Also just by a quick search on Flynn, this retard didn't administer tests to 104 nations, he estimated based on the average IQ of surrounding nations. Why are we being purposely disingenuous Jow Forums. I am actually looking for IQ tests to take in Albania and I can't find anyone who administers them. Where is the source that Flynn administered IQ tests here? Anyone care to post a link of the study?

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/intelligence-a-unifying-construct-for-the-social-sciences-richard-lynn-and-tatu-vanhanen.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwid7eLwjLXjAhUnxoUKHdZ5CBYQFjAIegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2nP2MdOXCf5b9V84QQMPT1&cshid=1563131086574

Tho this is the updated one, he used the same source for Romania like in the firs one, he got different results

Romanians have one of the lowest IQ in Eastern Europe.

Industrilisation. Naples(as in the Kingdom which encompasses most of what you call south Italy now) never recovered from the Italian wars

tfw the Central European brainlet squad

Maybe academic results can be considered a proxy of intelligence within the same classroom, but not among people living in different regions and certainly not among people in different school systems.
If anything this shows who has the low i.q. here...
Found the

Lombardy has way worse demographics than the rest of Western Europe because we are flooded both by siculo-neapolitans and third worlders.

Lombards are now a minority almost everywhere, no other place in Europe is this devastated.

Btw, kys Calogero, and go to hell you and your damned 'italy'.

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-revolutionary-phenotype.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

Also, what are we talking about? the original population of n. italy have been basically replaced with s. italians, yet this didn't hinder their results

Lmao Iran was just recently tested they are even lower now. I love how iranic sand monkeys are claiming their IQ is 100 now hahaha it’s 80-82 max

So his results aren't based on actual IQ tests. He has estimated the IQ scores of many countries based on their scholastic achievements, which are heavily influenced by a lot of factors.
To nobody's surprise, countries with shit tier education have low academic results. How hard is it to conduct actual IQ tests for Flynn, is he daft?