Why does Jow Forums hate California?

Why does Jow Forums hate California?

Attached: wld.jpg (500x500, 51K)

We hate Communists.

Its full of Californians, otherwise its a great place.

Full of communist and degenerates.

Attached: 1552538447178.jpg (600x800, 99K)

because it proves them wrong. have you ever been to the US brazil user?

/thread

>weimar colors

Attached: 1562628552316.png (495x503, 201K)

>because it proves them wrong. have you ever been to the US brazil user?
isnt full of leftists, faggots and garbage?

It's anti-White and non-White.

Explain why we should love California.

Attached: cali.jpg (640x667, 76K)

Yeah, but only the East Coast.

Picture is fake. Under communism she would starve and wouldn't be able to have those knockers.

thats 2 cities, san diego and san fransico. berkeley which you always hear about is pretty moderate but just has loud idiots. mountain cali is pretty kino and beautiful

Commie shit is a meme. Mexican shit is half a meme. There are many Hispanics here but most of them are not criminals or vagrants. From my experience they're just hard working people just trying to make an honest living. You do come across gangbangers, but I've met equal numbers of neo-nazi skinheads in my years. The degenerate thing is also a meme. It's pretty normal, in terms of exposure, I'd say. San Francisco was a little more friendly when I was there though.
It's a great state overall in my opinion and I have lived here for enough years to make such a claim. LA (West Hollywood), San Diego and San Francisco (including bay area).

If I wanted to live in Mexico I'd immigrate to fucking Mexico. Get your shit together.

Attached: WFaWH85nF.jpg (755x754, 162K)

Take a guess you retarded spic

as someone who has lived in California their entire life I get why other places can't stand us as a state. We are arrogant about everything that happens out here but the state is so rich and powerful that there is little anyone can do about it.
Basically CA is to the US what the USA is to the rest of the world.
Just all flex and what are you doing to about it. Then when someone else points out real issues we just alalalalalal don't hear it.

Because I grew up there

Because I live in California and it’s literal AIDS

Their politicians are fucking California right into the dirt.

Attached: 1AA6E08F-E31C-4A27-85A4-F1B8770DAA7A.jpg (1024x1024, 75K)

you are just as bad as white people on twitter who talk about how shitty white people are. leave the state "fellow californian"