How should society treat the severely disabled

youtube.com/watch?v=53AN4lk5O1A
I legit feel bad for them.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwNQqnEYMXw
youtube.com/watch?v=k4o30y96kv8&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do u mean by treat?

A quick death. Anything else is inhumane.

That's the ugliest Pokemon trainer yet.

I'm paying for that fucking double nigglet

Real life Berserk shit

Looks like a normal Nigger to me.

>How should society treat the severely disabled
I don't know, just remember everyone here has extreme autism

digies of welfare

Abortion

Lold

Throw them in the garbage

How the disabled are treated is based on how developed a country is. The more developed and first world, the better. The worse off like 3rd world, well yeah they really mess them up or even kill them. Sometimes even their own disability kills them with the best care in third world places because there just isnt the medical care for them.

Hello my little cripple Goyim

Attached: Jewish pedophile.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>How should society treat the severely disabled
it should strive to fix the probability and possibility of it happening in the future to others.

Christ it’s fucking ugly. Is it retarded too? Can’t see head shape with that long weave.

The Ragnar pill

sheeeit

every single video you can see a DEEP, DEEP sadness in all of the mothers, they seem to be on the verge of crying

Mandatory abortions and mandatory euthanasia. Nobody should have to put up with that shit when it isn't necessary.

Attached: x.png (623x353, 474K)

Wtf is the point in keeping someone alive in that kind of state? They're gonna need to be cared for their entire lives. What can they accomplish?

>normal nigger
>normal
>nigger

Pick one jamal

Attached: 1549127832477.png (647x457, 570K)

this is the far end of pro choice, healthy babies shouldnt be aborted but retarded ones should be

*pro life

Disabled and genetic deformities are either "punishment" of karma or "test" of a strong soul who wants to rise along the path of spiritual development, a test not only for the soul of the disabled but also for relatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=gwNQqnEYMXw

>this hellspawn is a karma test

I hope you are baiting

Attached: 12312312313.png (147x161, 50K)

If they’re your family then you make their lives as easy and comfortable as you can afford to. Also, make sure they can’t breed. That’s about it.

I dunno. The only reason why we're here is some fish didn't eat its retard baby.

Attached: 1552696562933.jpg (720x556, 45K)

Chris Ulmer the Jew is creepy

Attached: Psychopath Eyes.png (231x57, 26K)

Christianity does say Jesus loves deformed children the most, it's a precious gift to be born with your kidneys on the outside of your face. Parents should sing God's praises for that.

Attached: 2CDFA234-E9D7-4A0E-AD4F-E60E85367418-2222-000002B58204976E.jpg (320x180, 13K)

If you only knew how bad it really was

wow jews are white af then

props to the siblings. shouldnt have to deal with this situation

We should NEVER EVER even CONSIDER euthanizing them
Only a NAZI would think to do that
Euthanasia is for 16 year old white girls with depression

Attached: 190607112057-noa-pothoven-large-169.jpg (460x259, 18K)

The severely disabled most likely won’t have kids, so that’s no worry. I think they should receive help from the government, but I don’t think anyone else should. Everyone is human, so we should respect them.

>how to treat rappers

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-15-at-3.11.59-PM.png (640x421, 325K)

abortions

Sad thing is, that deformed little niglet mogs the fuck out of me

>when your get is double doubles

Attached: mask-1985-cast-1.jpg (800x450, 65K)

A person becomes morally and spiritually purer through pain, disappointment, empathy. Souls themselves choose such a reincarnation, this test is good, but not everyone can go through it and be exalted, many will be broken.

I work with the disabled as a in home support staff (posting from the job rn). They're basically just old, deformed kids. Lovable guys but they definitely can't function in a normal society and need babysitting. One of the only things I can really support welfare for.

That kid looks like a young Biggie Smalls.

Kid has skillz too I’ve heard.

abortion if they figure it out early enough. Some sort of morphine type overdose or some other type of painless death

my first thought as well

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x602, 232K)

It breaks my heart. But the empathy and love the family still shows for one of their own is admirable. Family means everything.

o man . Im gona die ooooof

>leaves

In my Father and Grandfather's day, (old, old fag here 1961) the mentally ill/severely disabled were put in state/religious run institutions.

Or

You put them in a family basement of attic room.

I had a great aunt who was like an animal, my grandparents kept her in a room in the basement. When you were down there you could hear her grunting and sometimes screaming. Not even sure when she died. My father said while growing up she had always been down there.

Today you just let them roam around downtowns, eating garbage and living in doorways.

Had an uncle who's wife had a stroke, she had the metal abilities of a toddler. They still had 4 more kids after her stroke. She was on a wheelchair, couldn't talk, diapers, drooled.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (715x583, 225K)

We can ask kids if they prefer to be a boy or a girl but we can't ask them if they really want to live.

With a bullet.

i feel for those who suffer like this. Its so upsetting to see

Extend their lives no matter what!

I laughed at this. Have a (you)

In a civilized world this things pain would have been ended. Now it's paraded around as an extention of a line of tolarence.

WTF IS THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=k4o30y96kv8&t=

Attached: 1535942029573.jpg (322x268, 8K)

His sister is cute and I feel bad for her

Attached: 1552525955698.gif (1200x1005, 434K)

People who have retarded children like that and parade them on youtube have to be deeply sociopathic and/or delusional.

why I am I attracted to that negress I don't understand

And that's the daily double double

That had me laughing out loud.

Attached: Pepe_Kek.jpg (499x499, 18K)

Attached: temp.png (870x605, 712K)

That girl is a solid 9.5 wtf
Were there no 6s or 7s up for the job?

>jews are the godhand

Looks like the next Bond

La abominacion de las americas

She is cute and has a nice personality

top kek, my sides

Euthanasia. Bring back eugenics.

HOw is that thing alive? Can it feel?

His eyes are insane. Something very unnerving about his glare

jesus christ that mother is one hot niggress

Look at that big soppy mouth hole
Gets me hard just thinking about it

I wouldn't call niggers "severely" disabled... They're just a bit slower than us.

If that thing had a few more brain cells it would beg anyone that would listen to kill it. I have the same opinion of John Oliver when I look at his cold dead eyes after his 1000000th lame Trump joke.

Abort if found during pregnancy.
Prevent them from breeding if already born.
Encourage them to apply for euthanasia.

Attached: 9116359.gif (318x306, 359K)

You guys reckon he fucks the things afterwards?

Attached: pzbk5slcfo831.jpg (1200x1200, 287K)

I mean wouldn’t you?

t. reptilian

Attached: BA1BCA38-DC00-4EEF-94A7-9DA17B7FB5E1.jpg (839x1199, 1M)

Personally if I get into an accident and became equivolent of pic, I would want to die.

If I saw that thing crawling around in the undergrowth, I'd leave it there.

The mentally disabled should be aborted. The mentally sound but physically disabled can still ultimately contribute so I think that's fine.

I feel that if you know of any problems the kid could have before birth, then you should kill it. If something develops later, then you should raise the child and try your best to provide a worthwhile life for them. If their quality of life gets really bad or they are in pain, then I feel it's humane to take them out of their misery.

>All those hardcore nigger-cope names

Attached: 1543595871152.jpg (428x280, 138K)

look at this dude

She has to be getting being paid by someone in his family to play gf with him to make him feel better about himself? Right? It sounds cruel but I think that must be whats going on here.

send em back to africa

I work as a tard wrangler. It's actually really fulfilling. AMA.

You can tell by the sadness in her face she realized a while ago she can’t have children. Problem solved she gets her social points while caring for micro machines there while cashing his parents weekly checks.

How are the attempts at getting into the families will going?

dis nigga fucked up smdh

Absolutely undeniable

everyone needs to mass report his videos so he gets taken down, dude is a legit pedophile there have been threads before on this guy, comments are disabled on all his vids due to pedophiles commenting.

how the fuck did she get a tat?

is that jeff bezo's?

he still fucked more white women than you

sup Josh?

I only just started on that point in the journey my man.