Can we meme this video?

Can we meme this video?

twitter.com/RepMcGovern/status/1150054106049982467

They claim:
-no showers for over 40 days
-lights are kept on all night & people are sleeping on concrete floors
-some are complaining they have gone hungry

Yet they don't look starved, tired, and they don't look like the smelly homeless Americans i've seen on the street.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-14 at 14.07.54.png (517x519, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aS8RHlxgWHg&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F&index=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have the right to say "you know, fuck it, I'm going back to mexico" at any time, right? They can literally turn the fuck around at any moment.

wetback

>They claim:
I'm sure none of them would consider lying for sympathy.

Gotta love that faggot complaining about homeless vets on the thread.

Why would you permit yourself to fall into the hands of another nation's martial or policing apparatus? It is such a nominal fear anyone with a civilizational impulse will avoid instinctively. Anyone who lacks that mechanizm cannot be here. It would be cruel to them.

Worst part is that they’re being forced to live next to other Mexicans.

>Can we meme this video?
You don’t know what a meme is, retard

Youre staring into the faces of men who have committed murders, robberies, rapes, and assaults in their home countries.

Stop giving sainthood to people because they are brown.

All look like cartel members and pedos

Their hands are spotless. Their clothing in clean. Their skin, while shit colored, is clean. Fuck off with the lies.

Attached: Profile_-_Winnie_the_Pooh.png (561x825, 475K)

Yup, look like a bunch of thugs

you don't look like this 40 days without a shower

Attached: 1517629322476.png (313x325, 89K)

Dude looks like he had some bugs in his hair. I think we should add some pesticides to their showers.

We should see if Germany has any left over from their previous delousing efforts

Wow! I wish I knew how to stay clean cut with a freshly shaved look without showering for 40 days! Also, that hair gel is INSANE to hold for THAT long! Must be good stuff!

Attached: (((TruckofPeace))).jpg (2564x1440, 403K)

Attached: (((truckofpeace))).webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Get a fucking helicopter and drop these retards back i to their own country and build the fucking wall

they can withdrawal their asylum application but it'd still take time to get their ass on a plane/bus/whatever back to wherever they came from
so they could but it wouldn't be immediate

Attached: jewishmiracledeathshowerrealinmymind.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

Why should I trust criminals?

Attached: (((Tarrant)))imokwiththis.jpg (1024x1024, 406K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aS8RHlxgWHg&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F&index=20

Attached: kalgeri(((plan))).jpg (1000x560, 132K)

Attached: kalgeriplan.jpg (700x363, 65K)

37:12++

Attached: 1553864560161.png (1490x1600, 3.33M)

Attached: planned.jpg (640x370, 57K)

Attached: Kukulkan_KKK.jpg (247x204, 9K)

The woman even encourages them to lie. The "keeping the light on during night" was literally slid in by her. She was like "what about the light, do they keep it at night?" and they guy is like "Of course, of course, that too!".
Regardless, it's pretty idiotic to attempt to beak in into somebody's house, who clearly raised a fence, and still expect that person to be your friend if he caughts you.

they aint from mehico you moron. these are the migrant horde that invaded from beyond mexico

>Regardless, it's pretty idiotic to attempt to beak in into somebody's house, who clearly raised a fence, and still expect that person to be your friend if he caughts you.

As long as people believe these low IQ, plebian, primarily military-aged males crossed half a continent and several countries with large-scale organization, food, first-aid, shelter, maintenance, finances, etc., on their own then all parties are doomed to failure by the (((clandestine))) overseers who have for centuries planned and now control this multinational event.

Focusing on symptoms will not effect the root cause.

>-no showers for over 40 days
I can go for Months without showers if necessary. Soldiers on foreign soil go Months without showers as well.
>-lights are kept on all night & people are sleeping on concrete floors
I literally sleep with light on during weekdays. Nothing unusual. Only whiny pussies complain about shit like this.
>-some are complaining they have gone hungry
Water fasting for up to 20 days can be healthy. My record was 7 days however.
Weak people. Should say thanks for still being on US soil.

Attached: 1583748764543.png (424x298, 243K)

Forgot pic of hydra.

Attached: (((hydra)))_.jpg (800x552, 145K)

Attached: manlette_emperor.png (945x696, 570K)

>break the law
>Get treated like a criminal
>"Why is this happening!?"

What do liberals want, for them to be given suites at the Hilton and their choice of our women too lol

>liberals

Attached: boomerposting.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: QuarterlyJude.jpg (995x889, 272K)

Hahahhahhahahahha I love this. They could go home but they stay and whine. Are literally all beaners women by default?