A$AP Rocky and his crew threw a beatdown on some migrant instigators in Stockholm. What's he in for, Sweden...

A$AP Rocky and his crew threw a beatdown on some migrant instigators in Stockholm. What's he in for, Sweden? I know migrants are protected.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfzXwBFXFts

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 1.15.47 PM.png (766x964, 686K)

>What's he in for, Sweden?
prosecutors say 5 years in jail

5 years for a beatdown? Lol Sweden NO!

Blacks are majority in Sweden and he attacked minority, it's a hatecrime man

for what? guy was stalking them

In my life, I have never seen niggers act that respectfully. He gave them every opportunity to leave and even had his arm on him trying o calm him down. For once I'm siding with the blacks here. They were nothing but polite, and after 30 times telling him not to touch them or follow him he got his ass beat. That kid would have been dead the first time here in the states.

>broke his cheap-ass headphones on bodguard's face
>asks for new headphones
yeah no fuck those guys. i hate niggers a lot but those other shitskins were clearly looking for trouble, and were likely intending to follow the entire crew back to their hotel/bus so they could stir more shit

This
Fuck yes

But he wasn't in the states, we have laws over here in juurop

yeah honestly they showed far more restraint than I would have and I'm a pretty non violent person. They had my green light for beat down in the first 5 seconds of confrontation

Huh if you think that's restraint you should look up stats for police firearm use compared to US

>niggers attacking humans
>good

You are all a bunch of cucks who need to be culturally enriched.

I don't care who you are or where you're from, that was excessive restraint. Especially when the rap crew could have so easily taken those kids out within the first couple of seconds of the harassment.

>that was excessive restraint.
When in Rome do as the Romans do

They wanted to get beaten down so they could sue for damages. Not hard to figure it out

Lol I can't believe I'm siding with the niggers on this one.
Did we shift timelines?
Sweden is fucked.

Do you not realize they are niggers?

Watch the commie tremble and shake as the made up stereotype that we hate blacks simply because they're black collapses and the truth reveals itself.
Kill your self, even your retarded idol Carl Marx would hang you antifa niggers if he was alive today.

No shit, have we finally civilized niggers?

Niggers are not people it doesnt how they act, all of them need to die. You are also rooting for an rapper ape that casually talks about beating humans to death in his songs you delusional cucks.

>rich dude minding his own business gets harassed by muzzie, gets told to fuck off and given ample warning
>muzzie gets violent and gets well-deserved asskicking
Imagine if it was a Muslim non-Swedd beating down a white swede. Would prosecutors still be seeking a 5 year sentence?

Is being Muslim a protected class in Swedistan?

wtf i love niggers now?

I don't give a fuck about the rap nogs but man do I want to gas those fucking mouth breathing immigrants...

based commie
niggers won't be allowed in the ethnostate.They are inherently violent - there are always exceptions

Weird ass situation but seriously that guy needed to fuck off. They probably should've called the cops but that dude really was asking for it. Like they told him to fuck off. They told him multiple times. He had ample warning. Just go somewhere else seriously. Wtf did he expect?

The dudes were civil but he just wouldn't leave them the fuck alone. On the black groups side here. Fucker just harassing them at that point.

Depending on how bad they beat him, they probably just deserve a slap on the wrist. The harassers technically commit assault by touching and following so it could even be ruled self defense.

Attached: 1561866859331.jpg (1000x750, 120K)

the way I see it is those guys at least showed the cucked Swede that there is a way to fight back against the rising tide.

The mugrants sound like theyre on heroin.

the reason the guy kept following them was because his 'headphones' broke when he got into a scuffle with the bodyguard, and he wanted recompensation

but they just told him to fuck off, no wonder he was so relentless in wanting his headphones back

He is going to stay in a swedish resort prison while his investments make money off trump economy, and also use this for “hey i went to prison im a real nigga” points.

Think how much money he can make if he sells his property and lives with zero costs while his music royalties and investments make money.

Gotta agree here. He gave him many more chances than most would’ve.

NY blacks tend to be not as violent, at least the recent breed. They are more wordly than their southern and midwestern counterpart.

is that why he smashed them apart on the big nigs head? amazed they didn't stomp those slimes into mush when that happened desu senpai

Yes the kid would have been dead here in the states. Only because repeat criminals that belong in jail are out on the streets after numerous beatdowns like this one.

Attached: zzzSweden1.png (598x395, 604K)

The afghan was on heroin or some shit and he smashed the headphones on that giant black guys head. ASAP did nothing wrong.

is that marikana? def look like our bantus

You're all outing yourselves as nigger loving faggots. Bravo zoom squad.

fucking yes? you glad you have niggers in your country fucking cuck faggot

based niggers wtf??

Hopefully he writes an album about migrants shitting up Europe.

Niggers need to learn that using the white power they learned from whites is only going to get them in trouble in Evropastan.

interesting,, we should weaponize american blacks and have them fight off all the muslims in europe for us. as a reward every american black can have 2 slavic wives per 4 years of service in the fight against muslims

how does this sound?

surely american blacks have a better genetic contribution to europe than pic related

Attached: turk.jpg (740x555, 57K)

>Invite all of America's blacks to Europe
>Cleanse Europe of sand dindus
This plan is foolproof

>we should weaponize american blacks and have them fight off all the muslims in europe for us
Will you kindly SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Attached: 1509036733774.png (394x448, 119K)

working on sunday fbi?

>we should weaponize american blacks and have them fight off all the muslims in europe for us.
What makes you think niggers can do anything to arabs? Arabs beat the shit out of niggers for fun in their home turf, niggers are useless orks.

He should have just gave the Muslim 200 euros for some new headphones. He's rich and on holiday, he can afford to pay compensation to the Muslim guy.

NIGGERS
GOT MORE NUTS THAN ANY OF THE PUSSY SWEEDES

LOLOLOLLOOOLLLOLLLLLLLL

This. Such a contemptible display of privilege and Islamophobia.

Can you really say this categorizes him as a criminal? Goddamn I can't believe I'm defending a nigger but those fucking Muslims were begging for an ass whooping and that's exactly what they got.