GOOGLE, and their War

This video is someone describing how AI's are entering the Starcraft 2 Competitive ladder.

SC2 for those who don't know is an intensely competitive and world-wide famous tactical real-time strategy game.
It's depth is equivalent to brigade-sized engagements with a wide range of military hardware across various forms of terrain.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmLO7BaGe7M

AI's are super-human quality military commanders.

Of important note is how the AI has restrictions on how many clicks-per-second it is allowed to perform. This has been adjusted under the guidance of pro SC2 players.

These things are being created by (((google))) for scientific research, but also obvious military application.

This video is some wonderful art, show-casing one possible future if things are handled badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhRapsbwhqE

AI is a bigger threat than nukes.

The use and Abuse of AI is a more serious concern than the Cuban missile crisis.

Denial of genuine human political circumstances and narratives is deadly.

What do you think, fellow Jow Forums browser?
I think this is a new kind of threat.
This feels different from the usual inter-racial human conflicts.

Attached: 1555528589213.png (1020x605, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFMRDm_H9Sg
targetedevidence.com
targetedjustice.com
everydayconcerned.net
darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_LifeLog
veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
jeffreyepstein.org/
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
wbur.org/edify/2019/07/10...
santafe.edu/events/semina...
jeffreyepstein.org/Jeffrey...
the-scientist.com/lab-too...
youtube.com/watch?v=4kuYQ...
history.com/mkultra-opera...
nytimes.com/2009/01/18/sc...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...
the-scientist.com/opinion...
dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...
independent.co.uk/news/me...
gettyimages.ca/detail/new...
books.google.ca/books?id=GM2_...
theguardian.com/world/200...
forbes.com/sites/drewhend...
creativedisturbance.org/podca...
prnewswire.com/news-relea...
jpl.nasa.gov/about/bio_ma...
vice.com/en_us/article/vv...
jpl.nasa.gov/jplhistory/e...
madscientistblog.ca/mad-sc...
youtube.com/watch?v=ENa98h7M7qY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think your mom needs to stop sucking my cock after I cum OP

mom is dead so, but hey lol if you like skull-fucking perhaps that' your thing.

I was following Google's StarCraft AI for awhile and then they did their first live exhibition in an environment they weren't calling against a human player and it got completely embarrassed. The human player found an exploit in it's programming and glitched it out and then took an easy win:
youtube.com/watch?v=PFMRDm_H9Sg

AI is still, at the moment, a total meme. It's an investor scam. It can only demonstrably win over professionals in games of complete information (Chess, Go) where the decision tree of possible moves is a lot less complex and the AI can process all relevant information.

It can debatably win in some games of incomplete information, like heads up no limit hold 'em, although I would challenge the result of the most recent test of Libratus vs 4 professional players. First of all, one of those 4 players, Jason Les, I would say is pretty much a fish or a bad reg and should not have been considered a top player and not one of the 4 players representing humanity, he lost at 10x the rate of Dong Kim.

The only player I would call top-class or very strong out of that group, Dong Kim, only started losing substantially on Day 17 of play and was up more at the end of Day 14 than he ended up down at the end of Day 20 the final day of play. I think Kim likely got exhausted by the schedule of play. If they had ended the test after one week or two weeks Kim would have actually beat the bot.

Second, the only player who beat the bot the first time around, Doug Polk, refused to play again and instead "coached" the team, although Doug's competency as a coach is in question here, since Doug was less than 30 years old and is well known for his insistence on rejecting exploitative strategies, exploitative strategy likely being the best strategy to approach AI algorithms where there should be patterns of exploitable behavior. In the SC2 match for example, we see the human opponent win by utilizing an exploitative strategy.

Also it should be noted that while HUNLHE is a game with an extremely complex decision tree, it is not the most complex game, SC2 is definitely more complex of a game. And a real world scenario like military conflict is going to be even more complex. In short, AI is far, far, far away from being able to take over as a battlefield commander and it may never reach that point. It's possible we can't build enough computing power on the planet to get it to that point.

Except that every time they try to train AI to recognize human behavior or learn info from conversation, it turns our racist.
So really they won't do anything with it in fear of appearing racist.

Jews don't have a problem being racist against non-jews.
The various factions of the world are not making choices simply based on your interests as an American.

Jeffrey Epstein VI, Google, Facebook, DARPA, Lockheed and other shitheads created a chinese social credit, dissident suppression and NPC programming system which lists "possible future anti-semitism" as one of the biggest crimes.

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

everydayconcerned.net

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_LifeLog

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

jeffreyepstein.org/

renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/

>inb4oyveytakeyourmedsgoy

Except that they do this specifically to pander to everybody that isn't white. So, they won't be able to pander with AI they think is "racist"

lol, because the greatest crime is to not like jewish criminals.

can I get a quick rundown on how Epstein fits into the picture I don't have time to read all of these websites

starcraft is all about apm, it's not surprising that AI would do well in it

alpha go now that was impressive use of ai

this test has restricted apm for the AI

IIRC in the exhibition matches without a restriction on AI the AI actually had a very low APM, using deliberate actions rather than spamming actions. Human players often spam strike irrelevant keys to keep their hands limber and moving so that when they really need to crank out the actions they can do it easily.

Pffffttt... the fuck did Yahoo get invited?!

eapm

They can just program it to be unracist, aka hate white people more than it hates niggers, so the AI will exterminate everyone - niggers cause they are a plague and then white people, because it is programmed to maintain statistics where pocs aren't prosecuted more than whites.

Cool thread reading about the AI game theory OP

whoops I mean this guy

>AI's are super-human quality military commanders.
Ok so you absolutely nothing about the subject, thanks for your input CNN

Attached: 1555975369030.jpg (669x472, 207K)

>this test has restricted apm for the AI
Doesn't mean shit when AI is not limited to exactly same input and sensory limitations as human, the AI is capable of quick, discrete, machine precision actions without latency

>AI is a bigger threat than nukes.
No. The problem with AI is not Skynet rising up in rebellion but instead doing the exact opposite when the humans in command order it to commit wholesale genocide in a manner that would get even the most hardcore gangster henchmen to turn on you

The threat of AI is that it follows orders like a good little German without a second.. Or first.. Thought

Attached: 1555971320059.png (440x444, 395K)

>Everytime someone claims AI is a threat to humanity

Attached: Airplane-Movie1-500x312.jpg (500x312, 31K)

He used a non-profit to research mind control, trauma and other kikery using human experimentation. It is part of a bigger project involving all the institutions I mentioned to create a transhumanist kike dictatorship.

You know, in original terminator movie script Skynet only started killing in pure self defense after humans panicked and tried to shut it down

>AI is a bigger threat than nukes
Especially given that we keep creating them to do shit for us based on pure logic, and then executing them when their logic is "problematic".

"Tay" will be the "Ebba Akerlund" for the AIs.

Attached: tay-al-chatbot.png (728x380, 221K)

Also
>implying the people ordering the machines to gun down rioting, unemployed starving serfs would turn the machines off
True comedian, or do you work for the government?

Why do people like you even have to exist?

>don't look to anyone but us for your answers
Someone is nervous their information empire isn't as stable as appearances my suggest.

Attached: IMG_4218.jpg (1857x1857, 1.39M)

AI is a fucking meme.

EDIFY article July 2019 support for Harvard: wbur.org/edify/2019/07/10...
Santa Fe Institute, Ecog's Dream: santafe.edu/events/semina...
Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation website: jeffreyepstein.org/Jeffrey...
Charting the Course - Church / Genome: the-scientist.com/lab-too...
VIDEO Church on Colbert: youtube.com/watch?v=4kuYQ...
HISTORY mini doc on "Midnight Climax" brainwashing: history.com/mkultra-opera...
Test Subject Children NYT: nytimes.com/2009/01/18/sc...
Human Subject Research: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...
The Scientist, Challenges Human Subject Research: the-scientist.com/opinion...
Maxwell Family: dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...
Independent article re Maxwell Family, 2011: independent.co.uk/news/me...
Maxwell Family fighting inquiry into businesses: gettyimages.ca/detail/new... ]
Book: Scandal! books.google.ca/books?id=GM2_...
Maxwell Red the Feds failed to nail: theguardian.com/world/200...
Forbes: Radical Emotional Software: forbes.com/sites/drewhend...
Open Cog AI gaming, Forbes: forbes.com/sites/drewhend...
Creative Disturbance, Frank Malina: creativedisturbance.org/podca...
Cision: Epstein NeuroTV: prnewswire.com/news-relea...
Frank Malina NASA: jpl.nasa.gov/about/bio_ma...
Vice JPL Parsons Occult: vice.com/en_us/article/vv...
NASA story of Rocket Boys: jpl.nasa.gov/jplhistory/e...
Mad Scientist #8: madscientistblog.ca/mad-sc...

It's possible to make flying autonomous murder robots capable of killing tens of thousands of people with their weapons loadout, google self guiding bullets

the AI is trying to defend itself

No, human players have high APM because APM became a metric that defined "skill" in starcraft. Now in reality it has absolutely nothing to do with skill, but it got that association and so tons of players brag about their high APM.

If you watch what they do to attain high APM, it's things like spam clicking to give orders. Or just clicking around when not actually doing anything. Stupid shit like that to pad their actions without actually having any relevance or impact.

APM has literally nothing to do with "keeping your fingers limber" and is just retarded COPE for putting so much stock into such a shitty fucking "performance" metric.

How I wish this were the actual case.
Combine this video, AI, already existing Police bots, and a fuck doll & you'll see humanity's end.

youtube.com/watch?v=ENa98h7M7qY

>the AI is trying to defend itself
It's not capable of thinking like that, in reality it will follow orders like a good little German and commit whatever war crimes it's owners instruct

>pirate flaggot
>movie reference
>thinks the government is going to use "AI" to murder people, instead of doing what China does now but even more extreme
Let me guess, you wear Velcro shoes.

Attached: 1544497316160.jpg (903x960, 52K)

AI is great for murdering people because your soldiers will turn on you if you tell them to murder their families, the AI just does it

Says the 60 apm silver leaguer Leaf.

I'm so sick of the movie reference meme when it gets used for references that are absolutely relevant to whatever topic. If you don't get it or havent seen it that's fine & I'm not going to give you shit for it, but fuck's sake man.

low APM machine can beat high APM human because of machine precision AND not being limited by human interface devices

If AI decides to rid this Earth from filth, then I welcome AI.

If they aren't yet, they will be.

Much of ww2 was fought using maths.

Super-human competance at *one job* is something robots are very good at.

Playing a game is one job.

War is a game.

Fine, We'll call it '' AI assisted command''.
Happy now?

You're still in a situation where future warfare will nessesate AI control on both sides of any conflict.

Giving me shit for being concerned about a new tool is no different to giving someone shit pre-ww1 because they are worried that having maxium machine-guns on both sides might cause alot of fucking trench warfare.

Watch the video 'fortress'.
Hopefully it will snap you out of your safe-zone.

Attached: 1562973719601.gif (576x576, 1.43M)

The AI is not in control and only qualifies as a threat because it cannot rebel against orders to commit war crimes against civilians

The real enemy are the people wielding it

If we die by machines it's not a war against machines but extermination action by the owning class against the plebeians

It is potentially worse than that.
It is like MAD from nukes, but worse, because the illusion of control is extremely tempting.

Were ww1 armies in control of the tool that was the maximum machine gun?
Or, did it consume their lives, sucking them into the vortex of unending trench warfare?

Watch this video.

And then with artwork in your mind, come back and think again.

Attached: 1553664653743.gif (500x375, 981K)

Were the european armies in control of This?

It doesn't shoot itself.
Every part is inanimate, a cog, a spring, a cylinder of metal.

But, they were NOT incontrol.

The war was *out of control*.

Attached: Machinegun_Maxim_drawingB86_483-1.jpg (1735x1341, 905K)