My dad is trying to get a pit bull...

My dad is trying to get a pit bull, claiming that it all depends on how you raise the dog on if it will be violent or not.

Can you guys provide me with a link to a good white suburban family’s pit bull going ballistic.

Attached: ADB7F4D3-14F0-4C6C-B6ED-449407FE2CC2.png (600x968, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clasf.co.za/4-male-and-4-female-american-staffordshire-terrier-puppies-for-sale-in-bloemfontein-1985692/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell him Pitbulls are Dog Of Peace™

Attached: 1553968559325.jpg (1024x488, 72K)

Tell him that he's a niggerloving apologist for niggerdogs.

Even pit owners know the dogs are shit, that's why every one you run into now is a "lab mix" or some other nonsense.

RIP your dad

Attached: pitbulls are niggers.jpg (564x486, 30K)

Tell him that pit bull are like nigger and show him that all nigger are shithole which proof that the problem is not the way you treat them but genetic

#pitbulldropoff

Do you have any anecdotal links to some suburban families getting merked?

Pitnutters like the idea that they are getting a dangerous animal that will scare people. Your dad is mentally ill.

that pic is fake
dogs on pic are amstaffs
clasf.co.za/4-male-and-4-female-american-staffordshire-terrier-puppies-for-sale-in-bloemfontein-1985692/
they are from south africa

Attached: 1560656946849.jpg (750x915, 453K)

Breed matters. You can train a lot of behaviors into a dog, but you can never replace its breed. It just takes one moment for a pitbull in ten years for it to mistake something for aggression and maul somebody on instinct. They were bred for fighting, you can't just undo that with belief in pc magic.

this is clearly organised shilling and I know that you all came from discord
I am out
SAGE

Pits are great guard dogs and very healthy compared to most dogs so they're cheal. People who buy them for little 4 year old Timmy to be his first doggo win Darwin awards and that's why they get a bad rap.
Just imagine all the niggers you can keep away from your property with one of those bad boys.

Nobody can seem to provide any anecdotal links, just calling Pitts niggers

Just tell him that pit bulls were put on this earth to do one thing: fight. Yes, you can raise a dog to be a "good" dog, but he/she will always have a piece of DNA specific to his/her breed. For instance, I have a terrier. He's a great dog, but when he sees rodents, I no longer have any control over him. He locks on and kills it because that's what he was born to do.

>Borderline sexual.
It's actually sexual mate.

The UKC gives this description of the characteristics of the American Pit Bull Terrier: >"The essential characteristics of the American Pit Bull Terrier are strength, confidence, and zest for life."
No wonder kikes hate them so much.

I love how this board hates niggers and sees how their culture acts. Their culture has most of the pit bulls. Wonders why the dogs are violent then blames the dogs and not the niggers. Not denying pit bulls are dangerous but ignorance is nigger level here

ITT: beta kikes who could neither protect themselves from nor gain the respect of
>a fucking dog
tepkek

there's some truth to what you're saying, but it doesn't change the fact that the breed is aggressive. no amount of suburban white people with home movies of their pit bull and baby sleeping together will change his DNA.

13% commit 50% of crime and it’s their dog of choice and can’t even treat each other humanly imagine how they treat fuckin dogs.

I do have a bias as I have two and live in one of the richer areas of the world

These dogs are scary when untrained. Owners apparently think it makes them look tough because it is dangerous(niggers mostly). Coupled with the fact that people beat their dogs to gain compliance.

Attached: 1451157658985.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

Nurture vs Nature
No matter how much you want it to be otherwise, the pitbull line is damaged at the genetic level. Nurture can mask that, sometimes, but you still have an animal that is prone to snapping. They could go years as your loving pibble that can totally be trusted around kids, only to get that specific set of stimuli that triggers them into murdering your children and anyone else it can get ahold of.

But by all means, get a pitbull, and be sure to let it sleep with your kids. Any luck and your equally flawed lineage will be eradicated by it's own stupidity.

Yes, i'm sure she's been spending thousands of dollars to buy up every pitbull on craigslist just to have them killed.

>good white suburban family’s pit bull
Sorry, only niggers and white trash own pits.
>t. pit hating redneck

>nerp
How flabby and weak are you that you're scared of a fucking
>dog
Are you the same NatSac Ubermensch that's going to retake the mainland from ZOG?
lellll

I'm not saying the dogs can't be great dogs. Some of my favorite dogs have been pit bulls. I'm just saying that you confirm a higher chance of an incident when you specifically invite that breed into your home.

Welp I’m 15 years in and so far so good. Hope your fearmongering shit has treated you well.

Pitbulls are ideal pets to have if you desire to have your face ripped off

Agreed. Not denying that but we can also clearly point to a specify type of people that are 13/50 for exacerbating it.

Nigger breed. Whites will own a Doberman Pinscher or a Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Pitbulls + Crystal Lake = ???

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

My friend has a pit bull and the dog plays unsupervised with his little 4 year old girl.
She's perfectly safe.

Literally the most American dog there is you fucking traitorous cunt. Neckyourselfplz.

Even an in shape, full grown man can find themselves in trouble when a dog that's bred for violence decides to do some violence against them.

Most adults would be able to 'win', assuming they have the capacity for violence. Gouging out eyes, dropping your body weight into their rib cage to cave it in, breaking legs. You SHOULD be able to kill a shitbull, but it's almost certainly going to cost you a trip to the ER, and possible life long damage.

Is your dad a nigger? Asking for a friend.

>perfect statistics that clearly illustrates the nature of pitniggers
>DURRR I NEED LE PERSONAL ANECDOTES

If your retard dad doesn’t get it from just that picture alone, then persuade him to buy the most feral pitbull you could find

Attached: 5DB01CD0-557F-45CF-B972-AB901EE98820.jpg (1126x2002, 372K)

just use your katana you shut-in

Sending my thoughts and prayers.

They him to get a shih apso.

Best decision I ever made. The dog has issues coping being alone, so it follows you every where as a companion.

So you would be okay with new laws that holds shitbull owners 100% liable, and with an assumption of premeditation for any crimes their trash breed commits? Your dog snaps and murders someone, you get the needle.

You wouldn't have any thing to worry about after all, your dog is totally safe!

Quick guys, to the batcave. The bugman needs your help. He's so brainwashed that he doesn't even know why he believes what he believes.

>can't even break some baby pit necks
Women are too weak to survive.

>be Jow Forums
>hate strong dogs
>seek out neurotic cope dogs

>the absolute state

>My dad is trying to get a pit bull
Are you a Spic or a Nig? I am going to guess spic because nigs don't know their fathers.

My country (Sweden) did the same, but with niggers.

When the sane people of my country pointed out that this would raise violent crime, the feminist government said that nigger violence depends on how whitey treat them.

Needless to say, our women get raped, our kids get bullied, there are entire districts that even the police won't set foot in, but goddamn, at least we're not racists, right?

Average 30 (high approx) murders per 3.2 million pitbulls per year.

Average 2500 (low approx) murders per 200 million white people per year.

Thats a rate of 12 white murderers per million vs 9 pitbull murderers per million.

Pitbulls are less violent than white people

Sounds like a stupid parent to be honest, if something serious happens to her he is to blame. You can leave a child with a puppy not a damn pitbull

My white little brother (10 years old) beat up the school bully (Nigger) because he was picking on my autistic 7 year old cousin. His reward is a red nosed pit

Fuck man, I don’t like putbulls either but this is an incredibly cunty thing to do with your free time.

Maybe her work will save 1 person from an attack though. ..

Attached: 1551198985862.jpg (640x599, 48K)

>Sounds like a stupid parent to be honest, if something serious happens to her he is to blame. You can leave a child with a puppy not a damn pitbull
Well its an older pitbull, I'm sure she will be safe with him. She pulls on his legs and ears all the time.

>6
If you pick up a baby every time it cries, you'll raise a bitch. Let your stupid dad learn about pitbulls the natural way seeing as to how his cultural defenses and common sense have failed miserably.

Fuck America. America isn't white.

>vegan
>kills pittbulls
absolutely based

If a woman killing a box of strong young pups and then getting support from Jow Forums isn't the surest proof that this board is kiked beyond all repair, I simply don't know what it would be.

Pitbulls are always perfectly safe, until they're not.

If a child pisses off the average dog, they'll get bit, but the dog will stop at that. When the pitbull snaps, that kid is going to get killed or maimed.

... a Twitter thot, virtue signalling for updoots, no less.
Stay kiked, Jow Forums.

I like seeing the husky stat in there. Huskies are basically wolves in cute dog coats. They're not aggressive, they won't growl bark or guard or even shy away from strangers- they're outright predators. They don't bay or point or herd- they just see something vulnerable like a small person or cat or dog or bird with it's back turned and guard down, and they just kill it with gleeful enthusiasm. A real wake up to the inadequate owners who spent a fortune on a dog too smart and willed to be submissive or obedient to a soft suburban American. They don't learn it, nobody teaches a husky to be a husky, it's just instinct.

I would kill a box of strong young niggers if I could, and don’t fucking forget it

But Chihuahuas do it too!
It's the same!

Also checked.

If niggers are breeding the pit bulls then the breed is ruined and the dogs should be destroyed.

>t. literally a kike

>During the first half of the American century, Pit Bulls remained a prominent part of culture. Public attention turned away from fighting dogs and they began to see them as working class companions. The USA admired this breed for qualities that it likened in itself; friendly, brave, hardworking, worthy of respect and they became, the “All American Dog”.

He’s right, I’ve had one for three years now, and I’ve had Boston terriers more aggressive than this pussy. Maybe you should take a look at the kind of people that tend to own these fucked up dogs. It’s 90% niggers and white trash.

show he all the dead owners

It is all relative though. How many murders per million for corgis or labradors? How many per million for black folk? Which would you rather have as a pet? Which would you rather have as a neighbour?

I want to marry this girl

You just replied to someone who is desperate enough for yous that he's spamming a pitbull thread with bait, and replying to himself.

I made the same mistake.

>251 total deaths over 8 years
Wow imagine thinking dogs are genuinely threatening to you

>t. beta orbiter who prefers Twitter thots to perfectly embodied strength
neck yourself you fucking cuck

Shitbull yeet time again?

Attached: shitbull yeet.webm (480x360, 2.65M)

someone post that jewish dog and golden retriever privilege image

If one day she pulls on him to hard and he snaps and kills her what will you guys do then?

lmfao yeet into the fucking river

Of course a roastie camwhore could only kill puppies for views. If she tried that with a fully grown pit, she'd lose her whore face, ruining her Insta basically forever.

Attached: 1557506945223.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Attached: 1549183531390.webm (960x720, 2.91M)

Attached: 1547761408330.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Attached: 1547760309173.webm (200x360, 2.81M)

Is your dad a Nigger? Because that would be crazy. That you know him. Also would explain the pitbull.

Attached: 1547760403593.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

>If one day she pulls on him to hard and he snaps and kills her what will you guys do then?
Well its his little girl, not mine. I guess she dies if they can't get her to the ER fast enough.

Attached: 1547760688848.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Attached: 1547760762446.webm (640x360, 2.1M)

>that panic when they notice the dog walking up

Attached: 1549753114668.jpg (249x265, 23K)

Attached: 1546552665049.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Attached: 1546550723590.webm (204x360, 2.93M)

Go on dogsbite.org for the fatalities of each year and who they were. 75% of fatalities are from a dog the victim owned or was familiar with.

Attached: 1546550190387.jpg (595x360, 61K)

Attached: PitbullOwnersShitPeople.jpg (787x1721, 359K)

Attached: PitBullTragicLessonLearnedTheHardWay.jpg (824x2463, 395K)

>she goes to hit the dog with the stick and smacks the kid instead

Attached: 1396385627311.png (235x279, 73K)

Attached: HesAGoodyBoyJustEasilyScared.jpg (824x149, 50K)

Attached: 1558413542905.png (684x2984, 1.71M)

Huskies are based, truly a white man’s dog
>mine again

Attached: 923FF93A-5ECC-4A30-B5B7-53B2707978F9.jpg (1126x2002, 402K)

Attached: 1557649161216.png (526x1072, 531K)

This seems like a fun job. Where do I apply?

I will keep an eye out for the 6 year old dead in news if you don’t do anything about your retarded father.