Imagine waking up and everybody has universal car insurance. Everybody car is covered by the taxpayer...

Imagine waking up and everybody has universal car insurance. Everybody car is covered by the taxpayer. You cant be kicked off, you dont pay your premiums or deductibles. You could drive as recklessly as you want, crash your car into curbs, take it over speed bumps at full speed. When you get in an accident who cares? It doesn't hurt you financially. No rise in premiums, no deductible. Your car gets fixed and it doesn't hurt you.

Or maybe you wake up and decide you want a new car? Well take it out and crash it. It was an "accident" right? You dont pay for a new car, you dont pay a deductible, you will just be given a new car.

So how would the government stop people from doing this? They cant kick you off, its universal for every citizen. The government would have to watch every drivers action, every cars movement, and they would have to tell you if the accident was your fault or not.

If they decide your accident was not an accident you would have to be punished physically because you cant be punished monetarily. But what if it really was an accident? Maybe something jumps out in front of you and you cant prove what happens. What if the other drive is really at fault in an accident and they decide you are? You cant just pay your deductible and your premiums rise, you must be punished physically. Maybe some labor, maybe some jail time. Freedoms must be taken away for small infractions because what else can they take from you?

TLDR In capitalism if you make bad choices you hurt yourself. In communism if you make bad choices your hurt everybody, and because there is no real way to punish you financially, you must be physically punished.

Attached: samsung_galaxy_s8_qhd_droidviews_10.jpg (1440x2960, 924K)

Tldr

>So how would the government stop people from doing this?
They would actively encourage recklessness. I remember Obama care ads on the radio geared toward younger people. "Hey go sky diving now because you have affordable health insurance" "Hey try that weird street food because now you have health insurance."

It was the most retarded thing every that really happened and almost nobody noticed.

Logic and reason do not work on the people who are pushing for these sorts of gibs. You are wasting your time preaching to the choir here.

I woke up this morning and wrote this. Just needed to post it somewhere. I know communists have not thought this far through things or looked at what happened in the past.

Attached: d03a3398dbfb5861b9b8872d8c5ed5e7.jpg (1440x2560, 3.42M)

Included at bottom

Attached: img.jpg (450x800, 46K)

Then what, the system just crashes? I dont understand the incentive.

>You could drive as recklessly as you want, crash your car into curbs, take it over speed bumps at full speed.

Now be honest with us - are you a nigger?

Retards (fat-fucks, smokers, drinkers, drug-addicts etc) that fuck up their bodies and expect the NHS to pay for their treatment. should go fuck themselves.

Good post

>The only way to get power in a communist system - in a system without money to give you power - is through corruption in positions of authority. So, instead of being overpaid and spending your money on frivolous things (hence putting money in someone else's pocket and making them happier too), the only way to be above in a communist system is to get in a position where you literally play with other people's lives; choosing who gets a job, who gets to study something, etc. Choosing who gets what. And that's a shitty way of enjoying life, because you get very little out of it yourself.

Attached: 1552021107850.jpg (700x472, 156K)

Nope. There are pretty much no black people in Arizona.

That was kind of where I was going with this. Government now ban cigarettes and ban shitty food because of a bunch of retards?

No, just reduce or get rid of state-funded healthcare.

NHS in UK is worshipped like some sort of god.

What is this from?

Yeah NHS isn't going anywhere. How is it? Only experienced socialized healthcare when I lived in Canada for a few years. It was terrible there.

Attached: 146fa31be36ac70dd5213e2264895eeb.jpg (640x1136, 68K)

It fucking sucks.
People who actually require it (emergencies) have to wait two hours because dipshits turn up at the emergency unit with cuts and bruises.

Too bad there's barely any whites either.

Attached: 1555810068983.jpg (416x396, 21K)

I'm fairly wealthy and live in a nice part of Phoenix (arcadia, scottsdale) only time I see Mexicans is when I go to fast food or Home Depot.

Attached: 696486.jpg (1440x2960, 2.68M)

It's just lack of exposure my dude. For every decent man like you and I there's 10 slum dwellers, you just never see them because you don't go to the shitty areas.
I thought Australia was almost all white until I went to a capital city.

That's how it was when I went in Canada. I had a gash in my arm that needed to be stitched. 4.5 hour wait for people who had a cold or just didn't want to go to work.

Attached: 45202-black-wood.jpg (1440x2560, 1.38M)

I'm from a shithole part of Scotland, and here the closest emergency unit is an hour's drive away from my hometown. We actually fix our own wounds (got a bite from the neighbour's dog? DIY stitches. Torn your arm open on barbed wire? DIY stitches.)

Most of the UK are pussified faggots though that rely on the government for literally everything.

Why not William Wallace the fuck out then?

Attached: 3efe452b0ef6a5c5cffb2823d0a36007.jpg (736x1308, 98K)

I believe it was a statement more than a request.

The gov could just pull your drivers license...

>Why not William Wallace the fuck out then?
I assume you mean Scottish independence?
The independence referendum in 2014 was lost, and if we'd won we'd be under direct control of the SNP - so we'd have a leftist liberal government AND also a member of the EU, full of migrants of course.

I guess we will never know...

Attached: minimalism-scenic-toon-colors-deer-sun-forest-trees-mountain.jpg (1440x2960, 421K)

quality OP

For every accident? Let's say you get in one accident every 3 years, do they pull your license? New car every 3 years?

I hid your thread and didn't even read it
Kys

Most people don’t treat their bodies like a car

False equivalent and OP is a fag who hates healthcare

Your choice meme flag.

Attached: Reflection_Nature_Water_Landscape_Mountain_Winter_Stars_Sky_Night_3840x2400.jpg (3840x2400, 1.17M)

Your right, most people treat their cars better. Anyways I'm actually talking about cars and auto insurance. I'm not trying to equate healthcare at all.

>TLDR In capitalism if you make bad choices you hurt yourself. In communism if you make bad choices your hurt everybody, and because there is no real way to punish you financially, you must be physically punished.
What about facism?

>tldr
Hola reddo

If it's full economic fascism then it's the same.

In capitalism, insurance companies also have to decide who's at fault or if it was an accident and the cops do too. Appropirate punishement is then handed out.
Also, funny how the only country in the Western world WITHOUT health insurance is the fattest and most unhealthiest. It makes no difference if the governemnt covers you or not, people will still make bad choices just the same.