Trump just lost 2020

america will not vote for a racist in 2020, screencap this

Attached: 1557830320461.png (1249x656, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fppZKvTN_R8
vocaroo.com/i/s0fTui9fFNtx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agreed. There's no way we'd elect a Democrat right now.

Literally no one disagrees with him retard

What are you talking about Trump loves immigrants.

Fire her and make her Ambassador to Somalia.

>Agreed. There's no way we'd elect a Democrat right now.

Attached: lolmonkey.webm (1280x720, 119K)

I'm going to resurrect Hitler, Trump is going to lose

he's right though
she needs to go back

Attached: 1559897172819.jpg (720x706, 51K)

If only he meant it.

true, trump say one thing then do another

Hes not wrong. These foreign fuckers dont represent me or my values. They represent their constituents who are migrants and don't share American values that have been developed over generations. They are animals who are bringing the garbage ideals and values of their shithole countries with them.

God I hate this bulbheaded sheboon so much

Attached: 8DE18F0D-2B4A-4C8A-BF9E-14AB04A7DA8E.jpg (750x1016, 330K)

He's got my vote and judging by the tens of thousands of people who show up at every rally I am not alone.

Its illegal to marry your brother in America.

Its nativist moreso than racist. Just because you harbor racist feelings doesn't mean everyone is just like you.

Fpbp

Trump is finished - for the 6 gorillionth time. No minorities will vote for Trump:

youtube.com/watch?v=fppZKvTN_R8

Attached: make american great based voter.gif (400x400, 3.42M)

He just won.

In one post BTFO muslims, latinax and democrats.

based nigger

You are a ridiculous faggot.

On the contrary, he just secured his seat.

Honestly, Trump hasnt lived up to some of his promises but hes tried. The supreme court said no to the census question but Jow Forums acts like he simply backed down. What is he going to do, defy the highest court? If I have to choose which Jew puppet to vote for I'll choose Trump.

Attached: F2694577-0883-4CBC-83E9-0CBE2E99E7A1.jpg (620x465, 54K)

>Come from Somalia
>Try to change America
What did he say wrong?

Trump 4EVA

Attached: bolyl4i095931.jpg (1536x2048, 1.08M)

>telling off a Muslim lefty
>bad for American politics

Kek you are dumb

The composition of this pence is incredible

GAS THE SPICS
BORDER WAR NOW

ALLAHUAKBAR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Panic_(large).jpg (248x248, 19K)

Lol. He's going to win in a landslide. the number of people who support these communist niggers is less than 10%

Still waiting for the ice raids

Attached: 1561935250449.jpg (960x819, 96K)

>muh demonrats are teh real raycist
Kill yourself reddit boomer

They didn’t get it the first time and actually became worse

So we gotta do it agian

Hahaha. He just WON 2020 you shill cunt saged piece of shit. Go Trump. Anyone that tells some nigger cunt muzzie sack of shit to GTFO of America and go back to the fucking shit hole she came from? My fucking guy all the way. Landslide coming.

He literally just guaranteed his re-election

I'm still going to vote for Trump

twice

1st my home state and by absentee ballot from my second home in Fla

A jew showed me that trick

Attached: hNJA5iG.jpg (539x960, 101K)

He’s not wrong, but he fucked up MAJORLY. Liberals and undecideds don’t listen to logic, they abide by optics and social pressure. He has made it IMPOSSIBLE to justify supporting him publicly. I really wish the stupid piece of shit would just stay off twitter and allow people to judge his presidency by the (obvious) improvement in quality of living.

Killing Jews is the right thing to do, screencap this

Trump just lost my vote. Pic related it's me. Former trump supporter. Screencap this.

Attached: IMG_20190714_122233.jpg (400x400, 29K)

It's not even nativism. They're just retarded ingrates. That's why they need to go back.

Attached: 1559156419682.jpg (574x575, 30K)

What Trump said is what 90% of America would LOVE TO SAY, but are too pussy to do it.
Trump is their GEOTUS and he knows it.

Yeah Trump should definitely fire her

And it will put those banshees under the microscope. This is ultra positive.

The GOP is being accused of racism anyway so now when they got a moderate case it means nothing.

Yes but you would probably leave him if he didn’t communicate with you directly through twitter. Catch 22. He needs all 8 million of his fans active and engaged.

Why would i vote for a mudslime instead of Trump?

Attached: Carl needs the faggot police.png (536x593, 130K)

Why does she look like a whore under that hijab? The DSL lipstick, eye shadow and nose ring tell me she takes it deep.

Fuck off, discord tranny.

saged and hidden.

Attached: 1560816684361.png (1506x718, 408K)

QRD? What did Omar do/say for him to tweet it?

Attached: 1546616243840.png (500x615, 503K)

What was the tweet?

America loves Trump.

lol. I live around niggers unfortunately, but this probably bumped Trump up a few points with actual American Nigs. It's amazing how out of touch some people are with real people in America.

FPBP

Attached: six gorillion.jpg (610x318, 59K)

It wont matter. Its not like people who use twitter were his main base to begin. He just uses twitter to trigger liberals

this. Trump could do nothing and still be called a fucking racist, so fuck it. Let's get some mother fucking real talk in politics.

>america will not vote for a racist in 2020,
Oh my naive little shill.

Attached: disregard we the people, promote chosen people.jpg (800x806, 204K)

Don't be a fag, Tim is /ourboy/

Attached: 20190713_170538.jpg (734x612, 229K)

Attached: 1562044153551.png (750x750, 816K)

I think this is about them attacking pelosi as racist

The idea that somebody can be "a racist" is a jewish trick. Racism is an adjective, not a noun. Thoughts and actions are racist, and people are only racist when they perform those actions or have those thoughts.

The Marxist feminist Jews hate Israel

Trump just WON the 2020 campaign!!!!

Go away David Brock and Joan! No shekeles for you again.

Attached: C1A68E87-2814-48EE-A020-C8C56D0886B9.jpg (1024x851, 124K)

Fpbp!

Attached: 5CD30A22-40A6-4BB5-93A5-CA58173EDF59.jpg (620x465, 191K)

DR3, but I think you're right.

Attached: 1561784973895.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

Trump saying this means one thing...
The story about her marrying her brother
is about to break and she will be kicked
out of Congress and be deported.
Trump loves to be ahead of events and look
like a stable genius

What a fucking joke. The sheer fact that a fucking Somali is in our government is an atrocity

that he got a helmet on the front is seriously irritating

It's time to pray for israel
vocaroo.com/i/s0fTui9fFNtx

Attached: 1560309083022.png (626x800, 886K)

The Left gets it wrong...again

Still one of the funniest EVER!!!!!

Attached: BFD42A97-F0D4-4FFD-BBB4-08AD05C99DA2.gif (250x252, 3.18M)

God I love Trump and most people agree with what he said, nigger loving kike.

10/10 Jews don't understand people.

I said this in another thread, he can say racist shit from here on out and he will still win. Why? Because democrats are letting everyone know, stupidly, that they support full illegal immigration, no borders, and having tax payers pay for it all. It's on video.

He will win by a larger margin than he did in 2016. Not even Hillary Clinton was stupid to openly admit the type of shit they are talking about now.

>undecideds
There are no undecideds in current year. Everyone's feet are firmly planted on one side or the other. The only thing that drives the electorate to the polls is how commited their guy is to their side. Whoever goes the most extreme on either side wins. I guarantee if Trump went full Hitler he would only win that much more assuredly.

>muh democrats and republicans magically switched sides one day

He just ensured his victory lads. I'm sick of that cultural jihadist bitch.

>No sage.
>Bump.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (600x600, 30K)

start a petition to get her to go back to somalia

Attached: tim pool pussy destroyer.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Fpbp

They voted for racist Obama who claimed he was the first black president, instead of being the first biracial president, thereby denying his white heritage, the heritage of those who gave birth to him, who raised him, who educated him, who groomed him and who propelled him into political power.

Attached: 6B2423E8-4A0E-4CDF-8B42-06CE418162A3.jpg (2732x1972, 1.08M)

America is for americans...You believe in the constitution, your an american...1st & 2nd amendment...All you whining lil shit stains want to come here and change OUR country to make it look more like the one your fleeing from. How fucking stupid is this? lol...darp de derp

She certainly can't accuse trump of not having chabad bukkake trains pulled on him

Attached: orange faggot.jpg (560x292, 35K)

July 2, 1964 is a possibility

It's not possible to hate jews and love יהוה

Attached: spiritual semites.jpg (850x400, 53K)

the mask is fallen. He is racist. Indeed. A Somalian woman can't do something in her country especially not in politics. He knows that. If not he is a dump fool anyway who is not suitable for presidency. I will be really disappointed in you Americans if you don't see this.

No. These "new progressives" have very, very little support nationwide. Omar has a 9% approval rating nationwide. They are an embarrassment to their districts. Most people agree with Trump.

Trump is framing the 2020 election. It will be Trump vs. "AMERICA IS RACIST"

Time to take advantage of the focus on Omar and push the fact that she married her brother for immigration fraud to the MSM
The ultimate redpill story

Pbfp

This. Fun to watch the party further splinter apart by its own agenda

Christians are children of Israel. Jews will be sent to hell.

Attached: 1606511A-927B-4CF1-AF45-7AFE831CCBF9.jpg (487x750, 49K)

TRUMP 2020! Keep America Great via defense against all enemies foreign and domestic. God Bless America and the Patriots who defend her.

Trump is tired of their shit. He snapped when they called Nancy Pelosi racist.

Tim Poole - vaginal dehydrator

kys, german Hillary

By your own words you condemn her. She is Somali, not American. She has to go back.