Where is she now?

She hasn't surfaced online in years it seems.

Attached: jewcunt.jpg (216x288, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-_7TaYb-mI
paideia-eu.org/about/organization/staff/
youtu.be/vVR91ZDLS1A
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKR5yoFcqr9lb92-TsgZ_DEtq8HjwmAoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's working as the posterchild for the goblin-phenotype

Attached: hh.jpg (1400x1739, 890K)

She moved from Sweden to Israel coz Sweden is to dangerous.

Hopefully being raped by a pack of muslims, bus she's probably off just being Jew grandmother and planning white genocide.

>it migth save your life
Besides the spelling mistake, the picture doesn't even make sense.

Bitch has to know her smug arrogant comment and fueled the transition of many people and made the JQ more legitimate than ever.

She was on FNS Sunday this morning

We have silenced her for her hubris

Attached: tzvi.jpg (255x385, 32K)

No doubt. She was way too honest. I'm sure she heard that from many of her fellow Jews as well. Everything she said was probably on their top 10 list of things not to say.

Damned to eternal hellfire, one can hope.

does anyone have any actual documented sources that support Jewish groups supporting European immigration?

Spectre is one maybe, but that's one. It's a pretty weak case.

She stated that Jews as a whole will be resented because of what they're doing, so perhaps she knows a little bit about the subject, you know, being Jewish and all. Did you even watch the interview?

The post you're replying to says:

>Spectre is one maybe, but that's one. It's a pretty weak case.

So you've got one Jewish person making a case for dehomogenizing Europe and based on one interview.

Anything more substantive?

I guess she's hiding from the resentment that the Jews leading role in transforming Europe has caused. Smart yiddess.

Attached: image.jpg (509x339, 18K)

She's probably out in the open, it is Sweden after all.

Just curious, did you try looking yourself first?

Attached: jews_merkel_juncker_terrorism_multicult.png (608x1326, 813K)

Attached: 1556987536698.jpg (1024x836, 208K)

She tossed a grenade onto Sweden and Jew'd the hell out of there like they normally do.

enjoying your refugees yet, ireland user?

Attached: 1559213410426.jpg (576x768, 142K)

>Where is she now?
undermining an old folks home

I hope she gets a taste of enrichment when she's in Stockholm.

You're delusional or misinformed if you believe she had a pivotal role in that.

she's one of the many jews

Her entire tribe.

>in that
in what?

Yeah, I meant her, personally.
Did you read the post I was responding to?

Start a thread about this guy sometime to redpill lots of people. It's unbelievable that the events of1666 actually happened.

>Did you read the post I was responding to?
Of course I did. The statement is so broad that there is no way for you to legitimately cast a massive blanket over the entire country and vindicate her of any wrong doing.

It's almost like you didn't know that this Jewess is the founder of European Institute for Jewish Studies, a mainline artery for which all Jewish ideas for the future of Europe pass through; openly admitting a plan to subvert all of Europe with brown subhuman infiltrators.

Attached: spectre.jpg (659x658, 77K)

Bitch red pilled me more than anything else

Hibernating in her sarcophagus.

if she did, i'd pay her a visit. I would much like to pay her a visit as it is, but I don't know where she is

>Where is she now?
Propably died when diversity and multiculturalism mugged her in Israel.

Attached: israel_race_riots1.jpg (1284x376, 168K)

she was never very important

WN's made her important

WN's ashamed of having so little influence

WN's unable to speak truth: their racial brethren consistently freely elect govts who decide immigration policy

Underrated post

if i had three wishes, for anything i ever wanted, she getting mauled to death by pitbulls would be one of them

I don't know. It's almost like she's... a specter

That kike needs to be found surfaces face down in a river somewhere.

There's a documentary about the jewish influence in the immigration reform of the USA arguing that jews can't thrive in homogeneous societies. Can't find it because it got removed.
But if you want to, you can google ISRA AID, and organization hellbent on bringing immigrants to Europe. Merkel is also jewish, and she's flooding the whole continent as well. Kalergi was also jewish and his whole paneuropa plan was based on negrifying Europe (not sure if Merkel praised his books in public or it was a different guy with similar ideas).
Lurk a bit, you'll find plenty of obscure rabbis promoting this as well.

Attached: 1518913486292[1].jpg (1488x932, 733K)

Do you know the name of the documentary?

Attached: 512C5822A6CB42BB945FD07667901659.jpg (400x225, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k-_7TaYb-mI

paideia-eu.org/about/organization/staff/

Is that from Discworld: Going Postal?

It is quite a story.

Attached: tzvihouse.jpg (1024x680, 127K)

who?

Short of /thread/, anyone who wants to know WHY "the Jews" - the above mentioned Spectral cunt - are the way "they" are should start here:youtu.be/vVR91ZDLS1A
and then follow along with these;
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKR5yoFcqr9lb92-TsgZ_DEtq8HjwmAoE

Attached: weknowhow.jpg (220x278, 12K)

Cereal?

Attached: Sarah.jpg (236x314, 22K)

that's mean, she's a conservative

what does he have to do with the great fire of London?

I must stress - NOT ALL JEWS - are bad like this; not in the least. I am thoroughly redpilled on the subject; and I do not believe in universal evil of the Jewish people - not a bit of it. However ---

Attached: eva moses kor.jpg (538x403, 32K)

Probably nothing. That was just a really bad year. Unless someone has a further thought ---

Attached: donmeh.jpg (1300x816, 416K)

Some Jews are cool. There's always outliers. But exceptions to the role do not negate the rule. The tribe will always do what is best for tribe.

Hiding if she knows what's good for her.

Each one of us, (humans), are equally capable of good and evil, user. Some are more successful one way or another. Anti-Zionist, Haredi Jews are the real Jews. One day we will all get what we know we deserve.

Attached: inharmonywiththespheres.jpg (277x182, 12K)

Hey, Barb

Helping the transformation in Israel

Attached: Israel Embraces Multiculturalism.webm (480x270, 2.78M)

Hopefully burning in hell as we speak.

Attached: 1557096381456.jpg (500x375, 33K)

>Europe is going into multicultural mode
>She goes into hiding

I hope this gets to be repeated a little more often. The whole idea of "antisemitism" is that we think every single jew is plotting our downfall.

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS GOY

>Shanda fur die Goyim

The jews are so fucking evil... why even use their fiat debt money? Why??? What do they have on our leaders?????

Attached: invaders.jpg (1188x792, 592K)

It doesn't matter where she is. We will find her.

She passed in 2017

Unfortunately the whole truth gets pissed on a lot around here. Complicated facts are rather a bother for simpler minds.

Attached: jews-of-the-lonian-sea.jpg (300x399, 23K)

Sauce?

>
>Is that from Discworld: Going Postal?
Yes! The Golems. Adora was hot in that miniseries.

Beautiful Barbara. Immigration for thee and not for me

I didn't know it was a series

t. Barbara Spectre

dude, make a few seconds google search
she is in Israel now and jews are not happy about all those statements she made in sweden about jews role in multiculturalism
some jews in Israel even stated that her speech is a direct threat to modern judaism and she better keep her provocative ideas to herself

Fleeing the coming wrath.