Go MGTOW to focus on my own betterment

>go MGTOW to focus on my own betterment
>women start showering me in attention
>try to make myself less appealing by buzzing my hair off and letting my patchy beard grow
>this entices women even more

I FUCKING HATE THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS

Attached: 1556007458441.png (544x572, 224K)

how are you too stupid to understand that women crave attention so ignoring them just drives them crazy with lust?

>go MGTOW
So you decided to come out of the closet.

Have sex

show hair

There's no winning with these animals. I just want to be left alone.

Attached: 1c9.jpg (500x332, 59K)

Document everything and expose the manipulative nature of these little cunts. Make them whine even more

Attached: 1562392912503.png (125x125, 3K)

Women want men who focus on themselves to a greater degree than they focus on women. It's in their genes and it makes sense. Of course once you start taking care of yourself women are going to be interested.

>just want to be left alone
there is one way.
just carry an onion slice in your pocket.

Get back to work faggot

At least they'll never have the guts to actually initiate anything, but their flirtatious attitudes are fucking annoying.

Also, get a real job.

It's as simple as this, but I don't get it why you would let in an incel on this simple fact...
Mutts ruin everything!

if you want women to pay less attention to you, just gain like 50-100lbs of fat

Just a slice? Like in a little ziplock baggy?

Put on 50!pounds and become invisible to women
t. fat former chad

Read the first line in the OP again.

You prob look like an antifa fag with the buzzed hair and the patchy beard

Just be unattractive. I am unattractive and women, at best, ignore me and, at worst, treat me with open disdain and hatred. If it were up to women I would be executed for existing.

It only gets worse the longer you do it. You'll end up married with kids wearing a skin-doo with a beard.

Attached: Resized_20190711-1586745119.jpg (1473x2228, 484K)

>how are you too stupid to understand that women crave attention so ignoring them just drives them crazy with lust?
cant blame him for it, at some point i was also a blue pill who thought showering thots with attention would make them like me, then i red pilled and realized its the other way around

This times 1000. The more I try to get them to fuck off, the more they adore me. I think it's desperation. They are running out of chads.

Attached: steel.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

Attached: a-boy-and-his-dog-1975.png (1600x900, 968K)

135 lb manlet here, or just be like me chicks hate scrawny fucks

Chads, having had access to women are the first to MGTOW.
Its the thirsty betas who are left in the dating pool

bump