America is Nazi Germany

instagram.com/p/Bz6H43In5Ex/

Can you believe this? I am literally crying right now. Think of the fear these undocumented immigrants feel.

Attached: Capture.png (739x747, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are the 4th Reich.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020B.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

same fear as my undocumented full auto sears feel

Guess what happens if you are caught in their country illegally.. A hell of a lot worse.

>Can you believe this? I am literally crying right now. Think of the fear these undocumented immigrants feel.

*sniffle* Buy a one way ticket out of the USA...and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Every migrant is an invader. Fuck them, I hope they get caught. They deserve worse than that

No, actually now we're just Israel.

Attached: 2344.png (623x716, 443K)

It's weird how animals have like a sixth sense for natural disasters, like when an earthquake hits or a volcano erupts they all get the hell out of there before humans know anything about it.

And that’s a good thing!

Should have stayed in their shithole..or come Legally!! Smoke them out and exterminate them.

WHAT...HOMES?

THIS ISN'T THEIR HOME

THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY

YOU HAVE

TO

GO BACK

OP here. I cannot believe how far this country has fallen. HOW THE FUCK ARE WE EVEN HAVING A DEBATE ABOUT A PERSON'S RIGHT TO BE HERE WHEN THEY CROSSED THE BORDER ILLEGALLY. We are toast, this country needs to balkanize.

Attached: 206431.jpg (225x350, 28K)

No, it's not... But trust me, it will be.

>America was born in blood. America suckled on blood. America gorged on blood and grew
into a giant, and America will drown in blood. This is the spectre that is haunting America,
the spectre of Civil War II, a second civil war that will shatter America into several new
ethnically-based nations. Many will denounce this truth as racist and as a call to violence.
It is neither. Rather, it is the result of an objective examination of the historic, demographic,political, economic, and military developments that are relentlessly propelling America towards a second civil war.
> Simply and directly put, America will explode in tribal warfare in our lifetime and shatter into several new ethnically-based nations. And as America breaks up the very concept of multiethnic democracy will likewise be forever shattered.
>Artillery will blast our cities to flaming wastelands infested with psychotic snipers. Packs of feral dogs will tear at charred corpses hanging out of burnt-out tanks. Long columns of doomedrefugees will clog our highways. Bands of guerrillas will stalk about the countryside—raping, looting, murdering, clashing with each other. Food production will all but cease.
>The hungry will fight to the death over scraps of garbage. Millions will starve, and millions
more will die from infectious diseases. Behold the vision of Civil War II.

resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf

Give it 20-30 years and you'll have a country that's - frankly - worst than Nazi Germany.

Attached: Art americanism.png (1789x395, 232K)

Where usa have failed in opposition with western europe is that it's possible to live a normal life without citizenship in america.In europe you need it for everything which makes being illegal a undesirable situation. Stop the ids by voting cards or driving license and have a standardized identification system you will struggle less.

I am literally making drinks right now

Most already have removal orders

Bro you look like a child fucker you're probably a SERIAL child MOLESTER

That's why the headline is complete bullshit. The only ones that have to worry are the ones that already have an order from a judge. This isn't a mass round up of immigrants.

>I am literally crying right now. Think of the fear these undocumented immigrants feel.

Attached: 1557789641833.jpg (454x340, 88K)

oh if only this was true

Attached: 2525523.jpg (238x212, 7K)

Streets were unironically less crowded in Denver on Friday. I'm gonna go on a ride through City Park this afternoon and report back. If their silly polka derived music isn't blasting through the park, I'll believe it.

Attached: 1519355736681.png (1271x823, 1015K)

its irony faggot

"Undocumented immigrant" ....yeah just like someone who breaks into your house is an "undocumented guest".

If it were, these articles wouldn’t see the light of day

>Think of the fear these undocumented immigrants feel.
I can fap to this but y'know, nofap.

They didn’t help their case by burning our flag and raising the spic flag in its place

That doesn’t make headlines though

>in their homes
Their homes are in Honduras.

Attached: just like the holocaust camps.jpg (720x883, 206K)

Trumpcane is gonna annihilate all Mexicanism.

"undocumented immigrant"
That's a weird way of saying foreign invader.

>America is Nazi Germany
Yay!!! :D

Attached: Sugoi.gif (600x337, 1.68M)

The best one I heard was "law-abiding undocumented immigrant". Aka a "law-abiding illegal immigrant".