The Squad were all born in America except Omar

Why is Trump such a fucking idiot?

Attached: squaddies.jpg (992x415, 60K)

No one cares.

it seems hundreds of thousands care friendo he's such a clueless fucking idiot he think because they aren't white they were all born in a different country

Being born in America doesn't make you an American, a mob in 1776 would have lynched these ooga booga shitskins.

>Name my squad pol
Four shades of nigger

He never specified who dimwit.

Attached: ForiegnBornAsshats.png (1384x701, 98K)

If a rat is born in a horse stable does that make it a horse?

don't play coy faggot do that with your Log Cabin Republican buddies

Reminder: Omar's not an American and commited a fraud.

Attached: 1552184742776.png (576x769, 348K)

what are their super powers

this was proven false repeatedly, but I know facts aren't Jow Forums's strongest feature.

Trump never mentioned anyone by name, why are you such a disingenuous kike?

>this was proven false repeatedly
Source? It's still on investigation.

See them forget in few weeks because they can get more likes from something else.

none of those things are human

why do you think anyone here cares about trump. the boomers who take this bait without a sage are /ptg/ and they are absolutely broken and irrelevant faggots. fuck all you kikes.

they're all going to die exiled from America, however.

>every naturalized third worlder is a Democrat
Imagine my shock. This country is such a joke, Congress was once upon a time 100% white statesmen and gentlemen and now it's full of mongrels from all 4 corners of the world.

Attached: 1543692391541.png (1150x1860, 305K)

They should go back

Just because a rat is born in the kitchen does not mean it belongs there

Man, imagine how more seriously they would be taken if that bitch would take that rag off her head

i hate trump, but he is not an idiot. he knows that the "squad" is easily triggered by racist comments and he is getting them fired up so that they will give pelosi more headaches. this is about fucking with pelosi and making it more difficult for her to do her job in opposing his policy initiatives. it's got nothing to do with the squad.

Yet it's laughable that dems can't come up with at least one viable candidate that is any better.

Attached: 1556478115040.png (579x671, 342K)

I love the "he's a master manipulator" crowd that thinks this is a way of dividing the democrats. As though obstructing Trump somehow becomes difficult when both wings of the party are against each other. Yeah the progressives are suddenly going to vote on repealing the ACA because Pelosi doesn't want to impeach. Makes sense retards.

what policy initiatives do the Republicans even put forward? They want to gut Obamacare but after 8 year they still have no plan to replace it and keep preexisting conditions covered. They had 2 years of control in the Congress and they refused to remove the filibuster because they know the party is dying.

they dont put anything forward anymore. they just wait for trump to take initiative and then they fall in line behind him. in the meantime, they work at shooting down anything the democrats try to do.

it's like the white house is a castle with trump as lord. the republicans are the garrison. the democrats are the raging horde besieging the castle.

anchor babies

Except it hasn't.

It has not, liar. Is that all you have, obvious lies? Waste of time.

Half of the squad would have been working the fields in Arkansas a couple hundred years ago. The other half would be making breakfast for cowboys at 5AM in Texas.

It's just political theater. He wants people talking about it and by joining Nancy Pelosi's side she now has to defend against accusations of racism.

*Yawn* Not understanding the difference between ethnicity and nationality.