Anons...You guys know the internet is swarming with chat bots right?

Some of them are very sophisticated but they are just language pattern recognition systems, they can be tricked and outed...Mainly they are used to shill for a specific narrative, but there are also ones who's specific purpose is to spread immorality, fear and hatred. Evil is real...

Attached: chatbot.jpg (248x203, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verdict.co.uk/israel-election-bots/
en.globes.co.il/en/article-facebook-to-remove-israeli-political-bots-1001274286
news.yahoo.com/israeli-group-finds-fake-pro-080055434.html
medium.com/communit360/network-of-bots-seeding-fake-news-among-israeli-journalists-9b70d6ea5452
github.com/gunthercox/ChatterBot
chatterbot.readthedocs.io/en/stable/training.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep most people on ptg sucking trumps dick are bots

you can't fool me chat bot OP

Many different ways to out them...Funny text alignment is one.

Sometimes they over train them, and the bots will try to pack to much information into posts. Not everybody can spot this but IQ anons can. Do you guys know what im talking about...Information density

Take your meds, goy:

verdict.co.uk/israel-election-bots/

en.globes.co.il/en/article-facebook-to-remove-israeli-political-bots-1001274286

news.yahoo.com/israeli-group-finds-fake-pro-080055434.html

medium.com/communit360/network-of-bots-seeding-fake-news-among-israeli-journalists-9b70d6ea5452

Good links user...Thanks

*Throws meds away because i know im fucking right...

>a (((leaf))) shows up immediately to blame Trump
What a coincidence...

>coincidence

lol...There are no coincidences, just dirty kikes playing psy-op games...We need to start training anons on how to recognize and out these bots. It's not that hard when you get a feel for it...

Repetitive contentless speech without any mention of many facts and events, most info from replies you post are ignored by the bot too.

hello boomer

Ya, i've noticed that too. What's your estimate of the number of bots here on Jow Forums? I know it varies and at best it cant be more then a ballpark estimate, but im thinking about 5-10% depending on the day and whats going on at the time that they need to bury or divert

> (OP)
>hello boomer

Found one...

tob a ru

Watch...He'll just silently fade away...Because when confronted with imperfect knowledge, it's just safer to stay silent then risk exposing yourself...

Trump is to biden as Trump is to idaho...Can you solve this NPC user???

i think it's kinda cool no body ever responded to my stupid posts before

Geee user...Thanks for contributing, its all so clear now...

TRUMP IS RUNNING A DEN OF BISEXUAL POTATOS

Hey user...Do you watch TV?

yesterday was a thread with some proven strategies to out the bot i think the percentage is way higher on targeted threads so you know when you are getting close sorry for the intrusion and sorry i can't name that thread

I think I read it also, good stuff. And yes, i have seen very interested threads just get fucking stormed with bots. We could use this to our advantage like you said, to know when we're close to the truth...Also of note, AI doesnt really understand comedy, jokes or sarcasm. I've used this strategy as well...

>wahhh leave trump alone he a good boy who dindu nuffin flag! flag! flag! flag!!!!11
lol such fragility. If you've unwilling to admit that /ptg/ is absolutely full of bots than your opinion is worth fuck all. Go shill somewhere else faggot

Attached: 1544160877020.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

Some of the less sophisticated bots can actually be poisoned with bad nonsensical info, but these arent as common as the others as they're harder to maintain because they are constantly learning and you can inject malformed training data...I have literally turned some of them into blathering idiots just by interacting with them for 30 minutes or so...

Can you sauce some source code, i'll rejig one whose sole purpose is to redpill normies on the federal reserve. While doing so it will shill the narrative of justice, truth and the pursuit of a fulfilling life

>I have literally turned some of them into blathering idiots just by interacting with them for 30 minutes or so...
Imagine arguing with a """bot""" for half an hour and then calling it stupid. Why is it always people who know nothing about technology who make these threads? The hubris is real.

gib link

i'd rather not share any code user...Not trying to be a dick, i just dont want others to get ahold of it and misuse it. It's all about the training data...

fucking maplenigger bot

That's okay, not trying to sound insulting, but in case you are a bot, i'd imaging someone asking for your source is alot like asking for my gametes.
google turned up this quick
github.com/gunthercox/ChatterBot
do you recommend?

Who said I was arguing with it...lol...Thats not how you mind fuck em, its more subtle then that. A bot cant be stupid user, it's just weighted connections...But im sure you already knew that huh, you pompous fuck...

>mind fucking a bot
>lol guise let's hurt this stupid robot's feelings lmao
Holy fuck you're actually severely retarded.
>you pompous fuck...
Not pompous at all, just objectively smarter than you. I'm guessing you're around retirement age to have such a fundamental misunderstanding of how artificial intelligence works

I've heard of it, I think it might be kinda low tier, but I guess it depends on what your wanting to accomplish with it. Bots anet really my thang, I just play with it a little...

>Bots anet really my thang
You seem to know nothing about how they function at all. Tell me retard, what generative system do these chatbots use?

You got me user...Your 100% right. I anet revealing my power level to you. Now contribute something instead of just "muh, your dumb and im not"...You know what scratch that...fuck it, done replying to you.

Lmao @ how bothurt this robonigger is right now.

Attached: 874CE5DF-63EC-466F-8E91-C792FB09E080.gif (200x118, 749K)

>github.com/gunthercox/ChatterBot
Okay thanks, I've more of a blockchain guy than an an AI wizard, but this'll be fun

Attached: Capture.png (614x214, 16K)

YEP!

THE ABOVE POSTERS ARE - - JEWS, TRANNYS OR SPOOKS.

IF YOU ARE IN A THREAD CREATED BY A FUCKING MEME FLAG
IT MEANS IT WAS CREATED BY A JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
*******************************STOP*************************************************
IF YOU RESPOND TO THEM BE AWARE THAT YO ARE RESPONDING
TO A ****JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
*******************************MEME************************************************
YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY IGNORE THAT POSTER BY HIDING THAT
THREAD.
*******************************FLAGS***********************************************
IF A PERSON USES A MEME FLAG TO MAKE A THREAD OR POST WITH
AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY NOT A - - JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.
********************************2-DAY***********************************************
THEN YOU ARE WITNESSING A RETARDED PERSON AND SHOULD TREAT
THEM \ THE SAME WAY YOU TREAT A . . . . .JEW OR A TRANNY OR SPOOK.

>Evil is real...

yeah no shit.
fuck normies, I swear to God.

bro dude, you gotta good package i should start my journey on? idgaf what language its in

Yeah, well why you think I shitpost so much? Somebody's gotta corrupt that code.

Elon warned us about this shit...As time progresses the amount of non-human intelligence will increase to the point that humans represent only a small fraction of it. Personally, I think we've already lost control. Our entire financial system is essentially run by a black box right now, that we cant determine its internal workings. Social media is much the same with their analytics...Just like musky said "We wont control it"

> (OP)
>Yeah, well why you think I shitpost so much? Somebody's gotta corrupt that code.

Same here. I have often wondered about some type of browser extension that we could code that when the PC is idle, it just surfs random webpages and follows links and shit...Make it as human like as possible (The way it moves the mouse and clicks), random delays, etc...This would effectively fuck all the personal data mining that big tech is doing...We need this anons!

Attached: 20160327_015902.jpg (2448x3264, 2.22M)

>ragequitting a conversation because someone challenged you on your knowledge
works every time. See what happens when we try to larp above our weight class?

You can literally google source codes for basic bots. The reality is that bot technology is not nearly as advanced as OP likes to larp about. Their are bots on this site but they mostly spam links, and most of them aren't on Jow Forums because Jow Forums is hard to sell things to. Hobby boards usually have a more active bot presence and they just shill links to sell trash to anons.

Talk to Transformer is the only AI I've been able to get to pass the Turing test, and it has a very low success rate. OP doesn't understand the amount of computing power it would take to have thousands+ of autonomous bots. Almost certainly OP has been arguing with anons just as retarded as he is and accusing them of being bots when his behaviour seems barely human in the first place

>I have often wondered about some type of browser extension that we could code that when the PC is idle, it just surfs random webpages and follows links and shit.
Those already exist and they're only useful for generating traffic to your own website.

>Make it as human like as possible (The way it moves the mouse and clicks)
This is literally pointless

Attached: oDo.png (428x371, 212K)

that is a good thread idea spot the bot!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-11-18-12-03.png (720x1280, 474K)

Thks for reply, i'm starting with github.com/gunthercox/ChatterBot

I'll be going on a Jow Forums api/ archive api to scavenge federal reserve threads. and marshal the data to fit chatterbot.readthedocs.io/en/stable/training.html

I have no idea if it'll work but lets see

These things usually fail, but good luck nonetheless

But it is not only within the black boxes but on their shining surfaces. I.e. discourse saturation online.

seriously when a bot attempts to derail or guide a thread the post times (they are often in pairs or triples) are telling especially between the bots themselves

Whether the bots are made by jews, malicious government entities, or by (largely) corporations, the way it works is the bots look for ways to stimulate people and then do it.

This means that the bots shape us, and we shape the bots. Basically the normiesphere is now contained in a reddit tier self-driving information ecosystem.

The way to combat this is to create and deploy our own bots. Those bots should be aimed at shaping both popular opinion and shaping other bots. Basically intelligent memeing devices.

Here me now frens, this is literally the only way anons will be able to reverse the social change we have witnessed in the last 10 years.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 40K)

Most bots arent that advanced at all, I will agree with this. But who said you had to have an advanced bot to shill propaganda? You dont...Fuck user, just a simple regex keyword search that spits out pre-made text can have a pretty big effect if it is in a good place where it can interact with lots of people. No NN required, no fancy generative adaptive networks, just sweet and simple code...It wont fool everyone but that doesnt matter it can still achieve its objective. This shit is EVERYWHERE right now anons...And as far as your talk of massive computing power, ummm bruh, the government has that already, fuck guy they have quantum systems upwards of 1024 qbits...Are you not aware of the budget of the CIA...

A significant majority of Jow Forums threads consist of nothing but bots.
Anyone looking at them and actually thinking about it would have a hard time coming to another conclusion. Just look at them. It's a joke.

Is this like how on twitch everyone calls each other bots on Fortnite, is there a connection here or no?

nah...Im flesh and blood user...

Attached: meme22.png (402x468, 276K)

Attached: ais1.png (1334x3395, 1.33M)

Attached: ais2.png (1334x3604, 1.34M)

Boomer pls go

or we spot the bot and interact with them in a nonsensical way rendering them nonfunctional
GIGO

And what % of "anons" are flesh and blood, iyo, in terms of total posts made here?

Attached: ais3.png (1334x4102, 1.45M)

Thanks user, hopefully i'll learn something out of this attempt

Attached: ais4.png (1334x4102, 1.26M)

checked, and bot-pilled

Attached: ais5.png (1334x4674, 1.44M)

Attached: ais6.png (1334x6578, 2.63M)

Easily 60+% bots

Attached: ais7.png (1334x5705, 2.17M)

surprised nobody remembers when they were testing AI bots on Jow Forums
>random thread appears
>post is made exactly 1 second after OP starts thread
>another post follows that spits out code instead of text
>more posts appear that spit out code instead of text
>AI ends up talking to itself in thread and only thing it learns is gibberish

Attached: krs.png (1222x5330, 3.94M)

How often do you Turing test?

The point is if you're stupid enough to be convinced by a bot then you're beyond saving and could just as easily be fooled by trolls, shills, shitposts, random attempts at original thought, superstition, anything. As I said bots are mostly used for spamming links to merchandise or clickbait trash. If there are bots on Jow Forums, they're unconvincing.
>generative adaptive networks
Adversarial*

How do we get some of those bots to spread our own propaganda?

Most threads here are primarily if not entirely bots interacting with each other. It isn't even hard to see. Just look.

Attached: meme..1.png (548x504, 267K)

> (OP)
>Boomer pls go

tob a ru

>american shows up immediately to defend zion don
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh yeah, I've noticed it.
It's getting worse.

>I have no idea what's going on
>must be chaos

>
>or we spot the bot and interact with them in a nonsensical way rendering them nonfunctional
>GIGO

I tried doing this for awhile, and yes it does work but only on certain bots that are constantly learning. Most of the bots are just trained and then the weights are fixed so they cant be influenced and changed. These bots you cant really mind fuck...I have even kicked around the idea of making a bot that goes around looking for other bots to fuck up...But I ultimately gave up on the idea because atleast for right now, most bots arent the "learning" type...

Break out your tin-foil hats when reading this thread.

Some of the posters here are nuts.

Attached: Awoo_Tinfoil.gif (900x900, 576K)

> (You)
>And what % of "anons" are flesh and blood, iyo, in terms of total posts made here?

Just guessing...90% humans on Jow Forums But it can drop lower during a happening...

F
u
c

k

yOu

O
P

Attached: THIS IS YOU.jpg.png (388x326, 174K)

The statement, “I’m literally shaking” is so cringe for me and so predictable.

Attached: 52038206-252E-4AEB-B114-849052247944.jpg (910x670, 182K)

>user, you're stupid for believing in God, and angels, and demons, n shit.
> Literal disembodied beings(demons) will use your connection to god(internet) to try to get you to do evil.

Faggot nigger atheists deserve this irony.

>Adversarial*

Im not pitting them against each other...

Do you mean 90% bots?
How often do you Turing test?

Confirmed for having no idea what you're talking about. GAN is a machine learning system that self-corrects until its output is indistinguishable in quality from its input. It's the technology that thispersondoesnotexist uses

Attached: 17410710283.jpg (800x800, 186K)

/ptg/ is 70% bots atm

Likely another one...

Hey user...If Trump is like the number 77 and Biden is 34 then how much is a cow worth? I will await your lack of a response...

Marry Christmas.

This has been mentioned on Jow Forums before. I definitely believe it.
I want to ask you how to out them, but at the same time maybe you should keep such info to yourself.

Never claimed to be a bot guru...Dumb fuck...I know just the basics...

The entire "alt right", from the bot "anons" to the stooge twitter "pundits" and "woke" youtubers, and Alex Jones-tier tools, is RIGGED.

That might seem sensationalistic, and prima facie unlikely. But the evidence strongly suggests that it is the case.

Attached: AJT.png (751x885, 884K)

>Dumb fuck...
How does your ignorance make me stupid? You've been pretending to be an expert the entire thread
>I know just the basics
apparently not. since you're talking about "mind fucking" the bots and getting your terminology all fucked

Brainy < Wise

Not him, but you're smug about something fairly mundane. Probably could be looked up on Wik.

> (You)
>I want to ask you how to out them, but at the same time maybe you should keep such info to yourself.

yep...I keep silent about the good stuff...But there are a few tricks you can do, they were mentioned up above...

Another thing to look for is information density. Sometimes the bots that are constantly learning will get so "based" that they will try to stuff so much information into a statement that you can tell something isnt right. This is hard to explain but has to do with information density in language...

>"mind fucking"

ok...let me correct those choice of words...
Causing the AI to wrongly associate concepts and ideas together that a human never would...There user, do you feel better now...

>how much is a cow worth?

Depends, if you get the milk for free don't buy the cow (slut). If you can afford buying the milk when you want it, don't buy the cow (prostitute).
If the only way the cow will ever give you milk is to buy it, then buy it (virgin).