ACLU is giving phone numbers to help illegal aliens

Let's do what we did the other day and call these numbers.

Let's help ICE.

Attached: PhotoGrid_1563134971899.jpg (1024x1055, 282K)

Let's help ICE do their jobs

Nobody? Today is the day of ICE raids.

It's a perfect day to call

So the ACLU is giving out the numbers so anti-Americans will overload them?

Are the ICE raids even happening? Havent seen any arrests.

aiding and abetting is a Serious crime. Let’s have our govt do their fucking job and arrest and gitmo them. The oath keeping side of the govt!

Attached: 9121E061-AD44-44F5-B69D-5214A716658A.gif (324x244, 2.93M)

Last nite BP user thread.

Call! And every company that hires them! B

Attached: 413A5686-74FA-4C79-AAEB-D4D19EC2A111.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

Bump. Bump. Bump.

Call these numbers

>Implying these ICE raids are anything more than a dog-and-pony show. They need to have DAILY roundups of TENS OF THOUSANDS illegals to make a difference.

This is nothing more than Kabuki theater at it's finest....probably on par with the TSA Kabuki theater.

You dumb fucks are being baited into a false sense of security as more and more fucking illegals infest this country and shit out more and more anchor babies.

nothing is beyond our reach

Attached: Capture.png (2468x1235, 171K)

Kek

I think these guys just see it as a game. They get to play super hero in their version of a happening.

I caught so much shit for being a right-winger that would defend the ACLU. They once actually had core beliefs about liberty, and would fight for anyone. Now they are just another left wing outlet. What a waste.

I called the koreatown number and hanged up when they picked up and they called me back 2 mins later. Reinforcements are needed.

i just called that one. the first time a busy tone. second time "sorry we cant process your call"

Listen to police radio chatter and send them to places where crimes are being committed.

Use an online phone number

Spam ICE tip lines in response.

Overwhelm them with false reports.

Attached: 1534396765329.jpg (360x280, 23K)

Based

>ACLU

Attached: 1557456961283.png (494x319, 52K)

Riddle me this. The feds prosecuted those NGOs that left water in the desert to aid illegals. How is stuff like this any different and why aren't these groups being prosecuted for it?

You glorious bastard

I just called 3 phone numbers and all went to voice mail. Hey, what if I'm an illegal in need of help! Lmao

KEK

Whats a moot?

somebody who speaks Spanish should call them, yell like mad and then play some gunshots

The name of the Hacker known as Jow Forums

If this was 10 years ago there would be loads of anons with phone call recordings.

the american civil liberties union is a little different than a group leaving water out for immigrants.

Fucking savage!

Why would you see arrests?

Brilliant

Arent they obstructing justice ?

Just called it and a lady answered in Spanish so I just went "el taco es el loco en mi gato si puto madre guey pinche cabron ay ay ay arrriba la muerte burrito jajajajajajaja" until she hung up

ACLU knowingly is taking part in a federal crime of obstructing justice
NICE
Now lets see if any of you Americans have balls enough to demand they stand trial for it.

Attached: D_DkW40WkAADYOw.jpg (663x960, 147K)

Doesn't this automatically make them an accomplice to a crime?

>aiding and abetting
and obstructing justice
yep there is that too, lots of criminal charges.

Attached: Ankle.jpg (1536x2048, 562K)

I love ICE, I hope they know they’re appreciated

genius

this. same thing happened with greenpeace and amnesty international 30 years ago.

Yes.

genius

faggot jannies don't let us brigade anymore

Blocked numbers won't work for some. Only one other option kill ourselves.

Attached: 1559447794778.jpg (655x509, 82K)

i love your beavis spanish

The mayor of atlanta is using twitter to give alerts. Time to false flag and larp.

you think a demand will mean anything?

Newfag

I want to hear some prank calls to these numbers by midnight!

>give them false hope that sanctuary cities mean they're legal
>give them false hope that these numbers will protect them from ICE agents
Why do they hate illegal immigrants so much?

lol @ nasty woman shirt on child

Yep! What they’re doing is treachery in its most basic form. They could go to court and the ACLU could be taken down for illegal business practices.

You have to go back.

Unless I’m getting paid I’m not helping anyone with their job

lololololol

Attached: 1559436232142.jpg (428x280, 138K)

They paid these beanies to stand there with Marxist shirts and stupid signs. They’ll be deported.

They need to round up 500,000 per week for 2 years to get rid of them all. Let that sink in next time someone says, "ooh, they got 10,000 this week, that's so many!"

>10,000 in 7 days
>2,000 cross each day

I called and sent a prank call in Spanish.

It's just some Mexican dude singing.

She listened to the whole thing. Lmao

Putting fear into their hearts is good for now but I do hope a war against illegals happens

mass call these numbers so spics can get through the line.

Attached: 1537501274764.jpg (750x709, 65K)

Bump for lols

Bumpity

I forget the name, but someone on a previous thread linked to a website to make calls.