I am a 33-degree Freemason retired, and I assure you that Freemasonry is behind progressivism

Freemasonry is what drives the widespread degeneration of the West.

They are the masonic lodges that promote radical feminism, the LGBT movement, etc.

The cornerstone of the West is Christian mysticism. It is not the atheistic exepticism promoted by French masonism.

Attached: masones malditos.jpg (300x226, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217397171
twitter.com/9thRealm/status/1105839179034853376?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=b4cO3gfrieg
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=niF7KZmqA3k
youtube.com/watch?v=BvxkyQAlqN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. kike

Freemasons are just puppets of jews

Why do they think this is a good thing? Population control?

Attached: sar_gu5.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Yes and no
Freemasonry is interested in destroying the Judaism of the mosaic pentateuch and establishing Talmudic Judaism.

forced universal brotherhood
not even once

When will you post badass Irish music?

The cornerstone of the West is Aryan heritage, not kike fairytales.

They think this because they are stupid.
They want physicists, chemists, mathematicians. They drool on them they want them so bad. I know because I'm a musician.

Are there any anti-Masonic forces that you know of trying to put an end to this madness?

Texas?

they worship satan, satan is the antithesis to whats good, thus they push everything bad. I know this sounds like simplifying it, and it kind of is, but also all of it leads back to this principle.

bullshit

oh yea what group

then why are you still a mason?
Besides I thought the masons were white and based. Maybe a little Zionist...

While I certainly believe some evil cults exist, such as frankism, I have a difficult time believing they are a solely malicious society considering their role in the founding of my country. Though I suppose their secretive nature would invite much skepticism.

>Freemasonry is what drives the widespread degeneration of the West.
oh i know, it's the jews.

We, those of more rank, obey the orders of the Lodges of New York and Geneva.

But I can tell you that rap, the musical trap, the drug cocktails that consumes our youth, homosexuality, atheism after the illustration, are being driven by Freemasonry.

IM at the cusp of joining but dont want to pay the jew fees, is it even worth it or whats the deal ?

t. Texas?

When you're white and you blame all your 1st world problems and failures on non-white people. kek

Proof or OP is a faggot.

Freemasonry used to have lots of highly intelligent and moral gentlemen what the fuck happened to you guys?? Shit today is absolutely moronic and not enlightened at all.

Attached: 17e4706b63f771f4c453db31b1333ed093eb1234cdd591cee310c757532ba92a.jpg (612x473, 19K)

there are 2 groups, the useful idiots helping it disguise as a sophisticated gentlemens club and satanic pedophiles fucking over the world. If interested in i will go into detail on all i have

This one too I think.

Nice LARP

The rulers wanted a way to find scientists -> Freemason muh secret club lol

>I assure you that Freemasonry is behind progressivism

Attached: 1466505587050.jpg (360x425, 39K)

yeah, i posted in there a lot, but not all I think
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217397171
that is a complete version with all my stuff i think

Okay so are there 2 forces, represented by 2 groups in both FM and Judaism? Like a good and evil side?

Jewish mysticism*

Why do they need to destroy the west to establish talmudic Judaism? The whole point of it is to be a secret privileged club of Jews who control all the money. Seems to me like they have had that for a while.

Why don't you guys talk real shit?

twitter.com/9thRealm/status/1105839179034853376?s=19

Nailed it, but why?

Attached: 1543505028972.png (1066x600, 217K)

Masonic Zionism is Talmudic, and what Satanic Judaism wants to do is annihilate Mosaic Judaism.

I left the religious sect of Freemasonry, because I converted to Protestantism, and in the highest grades, only the worship of Lucifer is allowed

Because Christianity stands in the way.

Attached: 1534298561682.jpg (900x645, 123K)

when did you figured out that le sekret teachings are bullshit and you wasted n years for nothing?

How does Lucider free you from Satan and why don't you define between L & S?

Post more then. We lurk.

This.

"In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." (John 1:4-5)

Attached: 1547080338000.jpg (750x937, 127K)

THIS
Freemasons are just some faggot country club for rich anglos

Kike hiding behind memeflag. Sau-sage

>Christian mysticism
There is no "christian mysticism", only jewish mysticism. And you're supposed to know that freemasonry is jewish mysticism, for goyim. This whole thing is nothing but another tool of diaspora.

Do you like British music?

Those are actually pretty decent, and if anything "powers that be" can't be fucked with them, especially points of maintaining low population, actual diversity of peoples and good ecology.

Jesus would stand in the way if he would come back. Christianity as a religion is a pozzed corporate apparatus now. Unless you know something I don't.

>Russian
>Has not been to that one church in SPB
>probably can't name that church close to Winter Palace

>I am a 33-degree Freemason retired
fuck off you never retire from freemasonry larper
how does it even work ?
you forget all the shit you've learnt and did ?

I know you are Jesus. We all are. We just come back to each others.

hey, I've been to the guidestones. weird stuff.

patience, if post all I have at once it will be a wall of text and noone will read it. So I try to post it over time and fit it to the themes that are discussed.

Finland is lurking. Intensively lurkiking

At first I was dazzled by the Masonic philosophy of liberation and thought that what the conspiranoics said was pure falsity.

but once inside the sect, you realize macabre issues, like anti-Christian and exemptist literature is governed by Freemasonry, they want to destroy the transcendental nature of the human being and establish an atheist dictatorship as a state policy, they want to destroy our civilization from its foundations, following Luciferian ideas of self-destruction

in minutes I will publish exclusive documents of grade 33, attentive.

>Christianity as a religion
The Bible still exists. Jesus still exists. Churches still exist that are not heretical lesbian fag parades.

Christianity has nothing wrong with it. People that call themselves "Christian" do.

This Swede cousin is still a giant faggot that wants to be assraped by Somalis like his cousins.

Certain churches are pozzed by infiltrators, but other churches remain based and breadpilled, and they are standing in the way of evil.

"You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye." (Matthew 7:5)

Attached: 1551924146712.jpg (762x1024, 65K)

That's heresy, bro. Repent swiftly of your heretical Swedish ways and return to the flock of God. For, "If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them goes astray, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go out to search for the one that is lost? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he rejoices more over that one sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray." (Matthew 18:12-13)

Attached: YepItsHeresy.jpg (500x661, 62K)

Having actually studied the Hidden Religion im actually impressed how much knowledge and allegories you guys have.

Its quite disappointing that the end result is nihilism and hiding knowledge behind the pyramid structure though.

Attached: dm4638271828257 (2).png (293x293, 268K)

why the genocide of europeans

Nah Finrand doesn't do it like this.

Tuomiokirkko was built by Masons.
We visit it as tourists. Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4cO3gfrieg

We understand what you say.

Doesnt matter your children will be jewed cause Jesus was a Jew and you worship a Jew.

You worship the Jew then the Jew owns you eternally.

All of freemasonry is bad and always has been.. Right hand path and left hand path.

No, not really. Why?

>Christian mysticism
misdirection, it's kabbalah mysticism

You're 33rd degree that means you changed your sex. Explain what 32nd degree is, you just cut off your cocknballs?

Skeptical of memeflag but BUMP.

Attached: 1560210095578.png (536x593, 130K)

Nice larp faggot.

I saw the ending of a freemason's meeting in my city.

It was all black people. So there's that to back up what you're syaing.

>in minutes I will publish exclusive documents of grade 33, attentive.

Waiting for it

How much sodomy does it take to get to the 33rd degree and what rank do you have to be before it starts? Did you ever see lum?

Attached: 1497502204848.jpg (540x403, 109K)

that sounds like prince hall freemasons

Who have you had success in contacting?

What was it like having your eye opened?

what is promised is debt

is a circular of Freemasonry written in Spanish

Soon more compromising documents come from this damned sect That I want to unmask

Attached: promises.png (482x524, 133K)

ITs all bullshit. all of it. Mysticism, occultism, religion, hermeticism, kabbalism. All baloney. The only true school of magic is hypnotism, the basis behind mk ultra and elsagate.

Our reality is that we are bipedal great apes. Beating ones chest under the effects of magic mushrooms will reveal involuntary chest beatings that are a result of genetic memory, the thing that drives instinct. ITs why little kids try to eat bugs. They are apes at heart.

Leucism is biggest out in the open secret of the modern world. A term modern science has conviently forgot to teach to the citizens of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Attached: Mushroom stoned ape.jpg (570x567, 129K)

youtube.com/watch?v=niF7KZmqA3k

>barely readable

At what level does Lucifer worship begin?

bump! for once that op is not a faggot

Why are you spilling the beans? Also I heard from my grandpa who was a master mason that they cover for a lot of sick, fucked up people. Is that true?

Attached: 1560718681758.png (758x802, 849K)

Trsnslating, Document from Argentina masonry lodge

your grandpa worshipped satan get over it

Well I'm a 34-degree Freemason and I give 0 degree of fucks cunt

>Damage control
Fuck of rabbi wizard faggot.

Attached: 1563127125539.jpg (622x586, 238K)

Freemasonry dominates the political life of the countries

He said he was going to hell before he died so probably true desu

Attached: 1552767168294.png (308x412, 135K)

Sauce
O
Y

Are most masons aware of the the masonic shootings?
You'd think people would be saying "fuck this, I'm out" if they didn't want to be a part of it at this point.
I would be running like hell in fear of getting lampposted.

Attached: freemason_shootings.jpg (720x931, 97K)

kek

say moar about what your grandpa said

don't care, either way it was a bunch of niggers

>Freemasonry is what drives the widespread degeneration of the West.
We know it, and you all are just walking, talking targets.

Also entertainment and mass media.
MTV was a masonic creation, French masonry to be accurate..look at Vivendi group

Post your freemason apron and timestamp.

Attached: East Lancashire Freemasonry in Colne.jpg (800x608, 64K)

I think they have to participate as part of their responsibilities. Know two secret masons who happened to be in Turkey during the coup attempt and Thousand Oaks for that shooting. Strange to think they do this shit.

Dont forget to talk about our nazi gold too faggot

Attached: 387867564.jpg (1000x551, 35K)

I just heard about rapists and kiddy diddlers. I bet they have worse people and use that shit for threats and blackmail.

Attached: 1556078392608.png (689x795, 96K)

I keep seeing videos saying the Queen and all the royalty are jewish
example: youtube.com/watch?v=BvxkyQAlqN8

> Freemasonry is what drives the widespread degeneration of the West.
In Europe they are responsible for mass immigration.
Personally I hope for a great cleansing with public execution and witchburning of feminists.

Attached: they_live_the_view.jpg (875x928, 246K)

how did your grandpa feel about that?