Minnesota

Does anyone have that yearbook photo from a school in Minnesota with nothing but Somali children? I think they were all the same surname too.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2048x1365, 552K)

God damn Somalis are trash

Attached: serveimage.jpg (525x350, 42K)

Minnesota...

Attached: minnesota.jpg (1566x880, 172K)

W H Y

t. Minnesota

Attached: minnesota2.jpg (975x320, 121K)

>tfw this is part of your daily reality
I'm starting to believe in souls, because I can't explain why each day makes me feel deader and deader inside.

I am going to kill myself.

>One blond white girl in the mural

Attached: 1563117450251.gif (500x280, 521K)

Her husband is behind her.

Looks like a NPC with a MAGA hat.

It's a BASED subhumalian wearing a MIGA hat.

This is a mural is LA. Not even one white.

Attached: union.jpg (600x399, 253K)

Well, then it's an accurate representation of LA.

Attached: toronto classroom2.jpg (2048x1536, 666K)

Kek, you mutts take the piss out of us with all the pakis we have but looks like you too are having your fair share of inbred mohammedeans. Next stage is all restaurants in Minnesota will be halal.

minneapolis. what do you think?
you wouldn't find this shit in comfy st. paul.

Why is St. Paul better?

the murder rate isn't through the roof, for one.

My gf are about to get married and buy an inexpensive starter home and we're thinking of buying in St. Paul. It's a lot nicer and less batshit insane than Minneapolis.

Remember go- fellow parishioners it is our G-D given duty to improve the lives of these unfortunate natural christians.

NOW OPEN THOSE WALLETS

=>1 post by this id

>1 post by this id

herb

Stay out of st.cloud and out of Minneapolis/st. Paul and your ok. I moved to the suburbs in the early 90s when Arnie Carlson started taking them in for a one time cash pay out from the Clinton administration. Never looked back.

Just make sure you and your bitch of a girlfriend stay in Minnesota.

>living in either of the twin cities
ROFL

I'm leaving for sure. Neither of us are from here, our parents dragged us here before we knew each other. I'm going to leave as soon as my career is in a place which will allow me to do so.

My yearbooks from Minnesota are pretty much 100% white.
It was a better time.

You guys should have seen the Mall of America like 20 years ago.
It was really friendly. Nice. Strangers talking in the food court. Chatting in line at Camp Snoopy rides between families.
Now it's a sea of hijabs and security guards. I've never seen so many Muslims. And I've never seen so many security guards just to keep things from getting out of hand. Children causing problems with no one controlling them.
The "Best Buy" store in the mall closed. You know that Best Buy had been having problems over the last few years. We had some 'people' observing what customers were buying in the best buy and then following them out to the parking lot... Think about that.
But I guess you could go to some other place like the crossroads center mall. Just kidding, that's where that Somali went on that stabbing spree.

Attached: moa.png (400x215, 190K)

Rip Minnesota. Whites will be gone in 50 years.

I had to go to the Minneapolis airport yesterday, it was disgusting. A full hour of sitting in line being probed by security in the middle of an ocean of vacant eyed Somalis many of whom worked for the airport.

I swear even with American blacks you at least feel as though there's a spark of intellect but Somalis you look in their eyes and no ones home.

Attached: Surrounded by Niggers.jpg (621x586, 78K)

Two men on the left are white.

Minnesota hate thread?

Attached: iseeadoctoralawyer.jpg (564x1098, 232K)

You mean ((((white)))).

Attached: ED3F6BD1-39DC-4696-90C8-FDBD259D2F91.jpg (768x1024, 195K)

abu daboo your uber is heer

Even Culver’s has started hiring somaliniggers since that NYT article came out.

Fuck this state.

Bowling is fun....

Full of Muslims. Oh god!!!

I’m pulling for him

Attached: 3BB2CC30-4699-461B-BF3C-66087C9977D6.jpg (716x1152, 103K)

Yeah because white people are fucking embarrassing

Attached: CzGOAnhWgAAGhzV.jpg (900x1200, 199K)

Attached: minnesota-family-2019.jpg (968x681, 99K)

Eden Prairie's looking nice this time of year.

$10 says all of their birthday are January 1st.

move to northwest metro

Me and my wife bought in Blaine and love it.

If we stay here, we're going to move to a town in the Twin Cities metro in a Republican county. We would only stay to be near our families.

Sherburne county isnt too far away. Ramsey has reasonably priced housing, Becker and Big Lake are nice

I'd do Carver.

>tfw they sort homerooms by last name in high school

Yep. Stay out of Chan or Chaska but most other Carver towns are nice and white.

They are so easily distinguishable from our black brothuhs its not even funny

Mr. Anderson has already taken the red pill.