Farmers Markets are now White Supremacist

Can liberals be trolled into boycotting the American food supply?

thedailybeast.com/farmers-markets-have-new-unwelcome-guests-fascists

Attached: whitesupremacistveggies.jpg (865x848, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/shop/WiseHollowHomestead
schoonercreekfarm.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this the pine tree gang?

Wouldn't they just start their own farm and eventually become the "fascists" they hate so much?

This is literally just bigger markets trying to shut down any independent market

WTF? IM A CORPORATION NOW!

I don't think so, chief. That would require they learn to do something other than ride public transportation in cancerous urban centers and spend 8 hours/day looking at Excel spreadsheets.

These fucking lunatics see "fascists" everywhere.

I went to the farmers market to buy a new nigger but they didn't have any.

oh well
Sounds like a good time to build an "anti-fascist farm" and make make some easy cash.

This people call "supremacist group" any kind of white congregation or identitarian group.

Basically no white should be alone with other whites, all whites should reproduce with niggers.
Fuck these kikes.

Good. Encourage this to spread. It will only drive the farmers to become actual supremacists. lol. They just don't unerstand how this works.

Attached: 1516221084832.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

They see fascism and racism in everything

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN FUCKING MEAN YOU TARD?

Eco fascist death squads now?

>Farmers selling their own produce
>Not buying it in bulk from China or Mexico and representing the produce as having been local farmer grown for the premium mark-up.

pretty much this, it reminds me of those articles calling hiking a racist activity or some shit due to the amount of white people that enjoy the outdoors.

>The Daily Bar Mitzvah
Not even once.

Attached: 1561408582568.jpg (636x619, 45K)

farmers markets are white supremacist now? kek. is the daily beast fanfiction? what's next, LEED platinum certification is white supremacist? chai tea lattes are white supremacist? are ugly christmas sweaters and the company apple now white supremacist?

Middle class farmers are the age old enemy of communists

If you have to ask, go back to fuckin' shiddit you piece of trash.

Attached: image.jpg (190x266, 19K)

Half the farm at the one I go to are Asian.

They must've ran out fast.

Asians are honorary whites and are by default white supremacists.

Ya because they are the true racist and ones filled with HATE. They are all hypocrites! It's ok to have black pride and brown pride but, no no noo! Don't you whites start taking pride in your community or heritage! It's fucking pathetic.

You are right though, they will find anything a white person does, racist or fascist.

Damn white people and their *shuffles cards* white supremacist vegetables!

Attached: 868B9DFF-3ABB-47B1-8F2F-3C591C05EFAC.jpg (318x159, 9K)

Free market reigns supreme. Nobody is going to want to buy vegetables from a retard. Sorry.

Did you even read the article?

>disagree with someone
>dox them and try to ruin their lives in lugenpresse
>tfw on the right side of history

Attached: 071219_Farmers_Market_0026-1024x681.jpg (1024x681, 122K)

WTF I LOVE CORPORATIONS NOW!

the free natural man represents a threat to the ((system)) because he is not dependant upon it.

They are targeting white people regardless of ideology that are free and self-reliant. They intend to smear all whites.

Attached: 1551495966331.jpg (1200x759, 219K)

wtf I hate small scale local farming now

SUPPORT WHITE BUSINESSES
etsy.com/shop/WiseHollowHomestead

>Pissing off the people who feed you
They are truly communist.

Of course not. Everything is guilt by association with these people though so I just assumed they are claiming farming is now racist

>fascists
pretty much any kind of "wholesome" or community based activity is going to be crawling with people the left would consider fascists, go to a craft fair, a neighborhood garage sale, your local library, the YMCA, all of them will have people that are strongly invested in their communities to one degree or another. I'm actually kind of surprised these hipsters haven't realized this, one of these days they're going to have some pretty shocking confrontations with the craft beer, wine, and spirits market they've become so fond of.

Those ugly Christmas sweaters were already white supremicist

That's something niggers are actually good at.

Wait a second
Farmers markets are full of WHITE PEOPLE
FACISM
FACISM
NAZI MARKETS WE SHOULD KILL THEM AND REPLACE THEM WITH OPPRESSED VICTIMS LIKE BLACK PEOPLE
WHO'S WITH ME

i see in the article that there are supposedly chicago farmers that are """nazis"""

does anyone know who? i would buy some veggies from comfy farmers

"Activists" aka genocidal jew run psychos who have no right to exist

Bros, can confirm I own a market garden business.

Attached: 1542249047595.jpg (1848x1200, 517K)

One of the best parts of farming in a rural backwater is not having to interact with niggers or city liberals more than once a week at the farmer's market.

Liberals will boycott anything as long as you can draw any stretch of a connection to Trump or 'nazis'. Doesn't even have to make sense, just throw random shit to together "Corner stores sell lottery tickets, only white people win the lottery it's an extension of a racist capitalist system that encourages white supremacy" and they'll eat that shit up.

the juden bolshevik fire of satan is rising again targeting the normie kulaks with smears and lies to justify shutting down their economy

The "ugly Christmas sweater" meme was created by Jews to mock and humiliate the goyim.

Oy vey. Stop living green, goyim. Its racist!

Attached: 1559818981740.jpg (2732x2028, 2.12M)

yup. typical yiddish terrorism

>Creating beauty and living holistically are top priorities for Sarah Dye, who helped install fabulous professional landscapes all over the region including the original conversion of a city parking lot into an interactive butterfly garden and pond at The Wonderlab, a popular local children's science museum.

>Sarah co-owns Schooner Creek Farm, which has donated money, plants, textiles for fundraising auctions, as well as time teaching, to several local organizations and groups such as Sycamore Land Trust, Bloomington Community Orchard, The Wild Nature Project, The Local Growers Guild, WFHB Radio, and more. The farm hosts Indiana University Agriculture students for educational tours. Schooner Creek Farm sells their products at several local farmers markets including The Bloomington Community Farmers Market since 2011. The farm also offers deliveries to Greenwood, Morgantown & Columbus, Indiana.

>Connecting the community with healthy local food is one of Sarah's many passions and a source of inspiration in her helping to found the Nashville Indiana Farmer's Market in 2017. Since it's beginning, she has volunteered hundreds of hours of time toward marketing & research for the 501c3.

SOMEONE PROTECT US FROM THE EBIL NAZIIIIIS

good, now this is something, rural vs urban is the only possible civil war

tfw no ebil nazi farmer gf

Attached: D830YO3XsAA9y6O.jpg (640x480, 72K)

Two wholesome white people selling their overpriced produce to dykes in the ciry. There's a reason the jews are targeting them. They want in on this racket.

Full stop: If you voted for Drumpf YOU ARE A FASCIST WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI ALT RIGHT VIRGIN TRANSPHOBE MISOGYNIST.

Attached: youaretrash.jpg (1147x921, 204K)

Eco-Fash gang rise up
Gas the kikes sustainably

Fuck Leftists

Attached: b49.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

This, neoliberals are fuckin good for nothing corporate drones, my God Jow Forums why can’t you average liberal see this it’s so fucking obvious

Honestly, we should stop calling them liberals and just call them untermensch.

Attached: last man.jpg (1100x721, 323K)

Send them your fucken energy you white autists! Let them know they are loved! FFS!

schoonercreekfarm.org

>linking to dailybeast

Attached: dailybeast.jpg (1575x1045, 256K)

>weill

Do I even have to dig deeper than this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-144051_Chrome.jpg (720x1520, 389K)

There's a lad on jewtube that lives off the grid at his families rance and also does a lot of science experiments
The amount of things his family do is incredible, it;s really inspiring, they grow shit tons of food, keep bees, have a mine on the land, all power from solar, repair everything they own themselves and buy ruined things to get running again if they need machinery.

It's incredible, truly it's the best life a man can have
The lad even makes his own hydrogen and oxygen from electrolysis for welding gear, nitric acid from the air with a spark gap. Incredible stuff

>White people buy food at farmers market that is 100% organic and not filled with pesticides and chemicals
OY VEY! The goyim aren't eating our estrogen, mind control drugs, and chemicals that turn the fricken frogs gay because they're buying locally, supporting local farmers and not our overpriced food syndicate. How can we stop this?
>Private organic farmers are part of white supremacist groups. Not eating the chemicals is racism you Nazi!

>YOU ARE A FASCIST WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI ALT RIGHT VIRGIN TRANSPHOBE MISOGYNIST.
Yes, I am all those things. And?

Food is so rasicist!

Why is the term “fascists” being used interchangeably with “white supremacists?”

Attached: 86B3CA4A-47C2-4E6C-B1EE-01756842F307.gif (500x379, 1.03M)

Just say that agriculture is bad for environment and cite extinct speies due to agriculture.

Foods like wheat and corn target minorities because they are cheap and lack nutrition.

Monsanto, pepsico/generalmills, Smuckers, Barilla, have higher health insurance plans for trannies.

Chic-fil-a anti lgbt, as well as local area grocery stories like midwest fareway/hyvee

every fucking time

Attached: 1551639096768.png (399x400, 120K)

I was just at a farmer's market. 100% huwhite. It was glorious.

Farmers markets are white privilege. Farmers markets are white supremacy.

This. They want you to dependent on government and big business. In future you are either well behaving sheepbof the system or an outcast, neither will be allowed any form of independence.

as absurd as this sounds it's probably true

>My face when I actually love Farmers Markets cuz they got cheap cool shit.
Nice

Attached: 1562698709469.png (784x645, 36K)

Jesus this article lol

>The phenomenon is international. Speaking to the New York Times about neo-Nazi recruitment in Sweden last year, scholar Helene Loow said Nordic Nazis make organic eating a cornerstone of their ideology.

>“When people meet them in real life, they are not their media image. People get surprised. They are nice, they are talkative, they offer you a lot of good food.”

curse those fucking nazis offering us good food!

>“They can speak and think whatever they wish, and we can't stop them,” Joseph Varga, a labor studies professor at the nearby Indiana University, Bloomington told The Daily Beast.

the horror

Attached: clownworld.png (720x376, 345K)

Farmers Markets aren't even organized white gatherings, it's just natural for whites to meet up and sell home made goods.

>“They can speak and think whatever they wish, and we can't stop them,”
The left’s worst nightmare lmao

NO HEIL NO KALE
HEY YO
HEY YO
NO HEIL NO KALE
FARMAR HAS TO GO

Attached: cuck face why.jpg (952x1270, 202K)

>mfw I paid for college reselling pesticide-laden gmo veggies I bought at walmart to yuppies at farmer's markets and nobody confronted me because I was a lightskinned mulatto with dreads

You need to learn OP. If it's something people actually like, then it is in fact 'white'.

>(((Kelly Weill)))
Every. Single. Time.

Honestly, Jews have the secret desire to be persecuted, probably in a sexual way. So they see nazis everywhere. This kike wench is craving Aryan dick.

Anybody have that bread where the guy is fucking a Jewish girl, farts in her face, and screams, "Gas the Jews!"?

Cody's lab? Watching him experiment, enjoy nature, and explore always makes me smile.

>Left is always subtly changing the definitions of their terms.
>They do this to win arguments by making it so their opponents are always using the "wrong" words.
>Example:
>Illegal Alien Illegal Immigrant Undocumented Immigrant Undocumented Person\ Refugee\ Asylum Seeker
>He still hasn't caught on.

Attached: 1536107932356.png (2271x2380, 2.67M)

was at the farmers market Friday. All Amish.

Did not know the were plotting the 4th reich.

might have to go more often

They're trying to enslave POC again! Tell your local farmers they are NOT welcome.. who eats food anyway?

Heirloom tomatoes are the same price at big grocery stores.

Fuck no! They need to leave alcohol out of this!

Attached: 1551222141502.jpg (540x718, 39K)

yes mate
he's a berniefag but I won't hold it against him, I envy the sheer freedom of his lifestyle and the happiness it brings him
I think it's quite close to the perfect way to live

Cheap?

>Posting the raw link
>Not archiving it
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING TURBONIGGER

Attached: do as he says.jpg (200x200, 9K)

This thread is gay.

>Resells against the law
>Lies about produce
>Mulatto
You niggers really out yourselves as the problem dont you?

It's a very well kept secret that the amish are just keeping appearances up and secretly have enormous stockpiles of weapons and ammunition ready to rise up and take your nation over in a matter of months

White Supremacists aka white people trying to do anything for themselves

Its fun to take advantage of rich white liberal yuppies. And profitable. Being slightly black tripled my business because if their white guilt complexes. Funny how its only rich whites that think they have white privilege.

Please God, let these people die. The world suffered them for too long.

Attached: 1546470472678.jpg (756x719, 208K)

Yeah, you do know in famers markets they sell more than just food don't you? They sell Skulls and Skeletal Recontructions here in Texas. They also have Fishing Rods that are generations old and they normally sell that kind of shit to you in a package deal IE Bait Rod Lines and lure for 100 dollars. Not to mention since its Texas people make their own home made Guns Leather and snakeskin Cowboy Hats. You guys are missing out o a lot not living in the country.

>Our farm recently suffered a flood destroying almost all of our crops. In addition to that we have recently been the target of radical leftists/extremists in their attempt to destroy our livelihood and reputation in our own community which we have served for many, many years. This has been devastating to our family farm and has resulted in severe income loss.

Donate to these salt of the earth farmers, anons!

Oh and if you make friends with the seller they can hook you up with a discount and sometimes just free shit.

Well I guess I agree with fucking with liberals

The Daily Vaginal Yeast.

We can definitely make this happen within a week

>be me
>Produce prices start raising at grocery store
>Trumptariffs.exe?
>2 bell peppers costs 4 dollars.
>Go to Farmers stand and get 3 bell peppers, basket of blueberries, fingerling potatoes, water melon, all for 5 dollars and it was grown locally.
>Diversity is not strengthening this place.
>Decide to stop buying produce at regular grocery store.