en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=k7BRjbGVISI
youtu.be/Fd6PknQW6Ms
youtu.be/fJr8tcqvuMg
youtube.com/watch?v=YH7SvHe2bEw
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTQ4GdIQaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off, Ahmet.

Attached: 1530107982072.jpg (1095x730, 174K)

If the Quran was given to Muhammad then why would he be in it more than a few times if at all.

That is factually incorrect
Mentioned in this context means by name, which happens only 4 times for our dear Mohee, but on every single page of the book you have substitute words such as the messenger or prophet, do your research, faggot

Damnit, it could have been perfect

Attached: 0d6 (1).png (472x470, 304K)

>but he's referenced more times!

Uhhh... And? So? Who gives a fuck?

Unironically this. Islam saves what christians can't. Christians hate Mohammed because they know he's the final product, unlike their half-baked theories.

Attached: islamvschristcucks.jpg (1344x131, 52K)

Londonistan is real

Because early Islam was competing with the near universal dominance of the early Christian church. Debates about the nature of Christ could result in actual riots. Damn straight they had to try to co-opt Jesus.

Zero idea bud
youtu.be/w5pwwh5io9I

>Debates about the nature of Christ could result in actual riots.
>Could
they did, that's what the miaphysite orthodox schism is about

>the next logical step
>raping little girls and crashing planes into buildings

Imagine being mentally damaged.

Jews.
Jews give a fuck.
If christians ever overcome their (((media))) brainwashing and figure out muslims actually believe in Jesus too, (((the plan))) is fucked

The Yeshua of the Q’ran & the “Jesus of Nazareth” on the New Testament may as well be 2 entirely different people. All the claims of Jesus being the meshia and performing miracles and being anyone other than just an ordinary prophet/man of God are in the New Testament only. It’s the only abrahamic text that worships an idol man of God. The Q’ran mentions Jesus various times but does not exhalt or idol worship him, he’s more of a passing historical reference

You can check the sources
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

"Son of Mary" can only be one person

And so I never understood why Christians get all upity and excited when they hear muslims acknowledge jesus’ existence when it’s barely the same person

>believe in Jesus
And yet they don't believe UPON Jesus Christ the Lord God. John 3:16 says that only those who believe that Jesus Christ is God go to Heaven. Your post is a waste, sinner.

Idiot, did you not read my Post?
Mohamed is mentioned less only if you count being mentioned by name directly, you could have at least the sodding book before posting

*Read the sodding book

Jesus Christ is the Lord God of Heaven and earth. He that denies the son hath not the father, but he who believes upon the son hath he the father also. Checkmate.

>I can btfo you with this 48 minute radio show. Oh you didnt listen to it? Well trust me I win anyway. *smugface*

Jesus is merely the Jewish messiah in the Quran, yet another prophet.

If you have the time, these two lectures will tell you everything about the history of Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=k7BRjbGVISI

youtu.be/Fd6PknQW6Ms

>raping little girls
Epstein was not Muslim

>crashing planes into buildings
Nothing we were told about 9/11 is true. Do yo know where you are?

Attached: bush Osama.jpg (420x415, 20K)

And yet Muslims literally only care about Mohammed. It's almost like Jesus is only in there so they can say Jesus was in there and he's like super important you guys. He's like number two, really high, but Mohammed is #1... so yeah, we follow Mohammed. It's utterly pointless, but they abuse it nonetheless.

Attached: 1523831332491.png (842x802, 616K)

Quran is a lie
the angel Gabriel announced to the virgin Mary that she would give birth to the Christ
The Quran was supposedly revealed to Muhammad by the angel Gabriel
yet the Quran says the Jesus was a prophet and NOT the Christ
Why would the angel Gabriel lie to Muhammad?
He wouldn't
only conclusion is that Muhammad was a liar or a madman

I actually read it and its the biggest shit

No.
Exodus 20:2 & Deuteronomy 5:6.
You shall worship no god but me.
Law 1 of the 7 Noahide laws:
1. Do not worship idols.

You worship an intermediary human male as your God instead of Hashem himself. You are idol worshipping and the New Testament is a sin upon God’s true words which “cannot be changed or added to”. No one can die for your sins the preposterous notion. YOU and YOU ALONE are responsible for your actions, there is no WELFARE GIBS OR FREE PASSES for your sins, you reap what you sow and God says this throughout the true Bible (TeNaKh).

Come back to God brothers and keep no man or saviour in between you and God

Jesus and Mohammed have the same position. Mohammed just came later. And Christians and Muslims are speaking about the same guy

I did quick search in The Noble Quran and the word Messenger came up 503, Prophet(singular) came up 233 times, while Jesus(the word Jesus is always in parentheses, to specify they mean him) came up 73 times. Just go away, no one is taking you seriously

the qur'an is Sonichu tier fanfic and just because Jews hate it, islam won't suddenly be good

Circumsize and worship black kabal cube.
Then piss on the white race as islam states all muslims are equal

I posted the evidence in the OP. You were btfoed before you even posted. Which is pretty dumb

Islam denies the Son of God, and they deny God is a Father. They know not the Way of Truth and Life. Jesus, who died on the cross and rose again to glory, the Son of God is The Way, The Truth and The Life, no one comes to The Father except through Him.

>And yet Muslims literally only care about Mohammed.
I literally proved this to be wrong already

No, Quran states Christians are retarded for saying Jesus is the son of God, or that he got crucified

not even close
only someone with n knowledge of all three religions and how they relate to each other could possibly claim such
or a liar trying to fool ignorant people who know no better
the devil would do the same

Check this out, I like this video.

youtu.be/fJr8tcqvuMg

Attached: exit.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Muslims just have true monotheism. They exhalt Jesus and Mohammed equally

this
the Quran says that Allah played a trick on the stupid jew followers of Jesus that later became known as Christians

>a liar trying to fool ignorant people who know no better
>the devil would do the same
So jews then.

Cite the source then, Wikipedia is not credible, you should know that by now, The word Messenger+Prophet comes up over 736 times, which means you are the one in the wrong

Muslims do NOT teach that Jesus was the Son of the Lord and that he gave his mortal life in recompense for the sins of Mankind before rising in glory three days later.

Which is kind of important to the Christian image of Jesus. That Islam denies these facts, the most important facts in the history of the world, makes it a disgusting religion of deceitful rats.

Islam isn't alive. Its pretty dead like Christianity. People from middle east do not act like they do because of spiritual matters, its just that they are niggers who have grown in shitholes. Islam is just as degenerated as Christianity.

>we

KANKER MOSLIM UIT MIJN LAND WE GAAN JULLIE ALLEMAAL DOODMAKEM EN JULLIE DOCHTERS VERKRACHTEN VERTREK NU JE NOG KAN

Attached: 1558604486962.jpg (900x900, 197K)

which is why Christianity is not a Jewish religion and has nothing in common with Islam
No thank you, I like my God better

Always link to CHRISTIAN PRINCE videos on DAWAH threads. They stop bumping them.

Little girl in Yemen killed by Muslim pervert who believed he was obeying his prophet: youtube.com/watch?v=YH7SvHe2bEw

even so

it's worse than that, islam is really just a thin pseudo-religious coat of paint on middle eastern tribalism and arab supremacy
the quranic verse about equality is only pushed to lull liberals into thinking islam is woke
opposed to that single verse there are dozens, if not hundreds of ahadith affirming the supremacy of arabs over all other races
even non-arab muslims fervently defend the idea that arabs, and qurayshites in particular, are the best people on the planet

Check out your kafir cousin Abdul
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTQ4GdIQaQ

You can see it in practice in Saudi, Emirates and other arab/sharia countries where they treat non arab muslims like slaves, non muslim eurpeans are treated much better than some paki or philipino and such. Turks always show them whos the boss though

Attached: arabsshit.png (1875x2208, 501K)

shut up paki. Take your islam back to fucking syria

intredasting.

Attached: e2fb719678386b35d0ab70b5b392ceda4b785af74400b1b841e26498c668894d.gif (383x204, 1.95M)

yeah, arabs were non-stop assreamed by Turks for nearly a thousand years
for some reason that oppression and that colonialism doesn't count, it's only bad when white dogs do it

Het is kankermoslim, kutje. Leer spellen en stop met dat jeukverwekkende kutrandstadwoord kanker te gebruiken, het doet je dom lijken.

great vid
i'm not sure Jow Forums appreciates just how big a deal the existence of ommitted quranic verses is

In the name of God, the infinitely Compassionate and Merciful.
Praise be to God, Lord of all the worlds.
The Compassionate, the Merciful. Ruler on the Day of Reckoning.
You alone do we worship, and You alone do we ask for help.
Guide us on the straight path,
the path of those who have received your grace;
not the path of those who have brought down wrath (the jews), nor of those who wander astray (the christians)
Amen.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)