Imagine wasting half your Sunday (a 1/4th of your weekend!) listening to some asshole tell you about how you're going...

Imagine wasting half your Sunday (a 1/4th of your weekend!) listening to some asshole tell you about how you're going to hell if you don't follow the rules in a book written 2000 yrs ago by sandal wearing desert people. And then you willingly give that asshole your money!

Explain yourselves Christians.

Attached: family-praying-in-church.jpg (800x533, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coldcasechristianity.com/category/writings/god-theism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For real imagine having dedicated time to spend with your family and other well functioning members of society.Imagine having shared morals and a strong family structure.Fucking pathetic lmao.

Attached: noirtice.png (800x451, 256K)

>Networking
>wasted
pick one pleb

That's not the problem. Why do you need to worship a kike on a stick for any of that? Why do you need 2000 year old middle-eastern dogma to have a strong family and whatnot? You don't.

FPBP meme flag

>1-2 hours per week
>spending 0.9% of weekend with family and like minded people in community and worship.

Hell isn't even about you. It's about not belonging with God. It's about God. Not you. This whole fucking existence is about God, not you. I suggest you learn to cope.

Imagine spending your entire Sunday posting in 4Chin about other people wasting their time.

but I suppose since you had your Sabbath yesterday today is a workday for you.

Oh look. A picture of people with no tattoos, no purple hair, no slutty clothes.
Wait....that looks....that looks like an actual FAMILY! Whaaaat?

Attached: 1503183843321.jpg (600x753, 43K)

All things you can do without having to put on your nice clothes and go the special building where you pay the special man who reads the special book.

Yea then why don't people?

Attached: Christians Did It.png (640x926, 82K)

strawman. sage. kys

Attached: 2390960B-C70A-478B-909A-BB26B1C70EE6.jpg (600x800, 64K)

I didn't hear any of that stuff I was holding the sleepy toddler while wife nursed baby and our other white kids played quietly with the white kids in the pew in front of us.

Afterwards I talked with my oldest son about how loving your neighbor means taking care of your community and not letting in outsiders who aren't like us.

Wife and I were having sex while the kids napped but the oldest doesn't really nap anymore so he got bored and started asking to go outside. So wife is out in the garden with him now picking lettuce and I am on my phone distracting myself from blue balls. I have no desire to masturbate because I'm not gay.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. He triumphs over sin and death and with His Divine power the Heavenly Host casts into Hell Satan and all his evil minions.

its a community thing. im not a church guy, never been in my life but i understand that it brings people together

The true Sabbath is Saturday, but thats another discussion. Lets talk church, worship, and study.

The reasons for church:

1. Fellowship with other Christians.
2. Giving God a special place in your life, well worth part of a day.
3. The sermon is not (supposed to be) as oversimplified as OP makes it sound for trolling purposes. My church recently got a new pastor who I think is pretty exemplary in his sermons; they aren't simply there to berate people about their mistakes. A good sermon takes a timely issue or an aspect of our lives and looks at it from a scriptural point of view, and contains insights gained from deeper reading and context. The pastor should be studying history, culture, etc from the period of Jesus as relevant to his verses for that week and should use that to paint a more thorough picture of events for his congregation.

I am very introverted and actually dont much care for church. I prefer to sit in quiet contemplation with my bible and maybe even a cigar to study and even meditate on things for a few hours on my own because it's easier to think. But, if I can receive an in depth perspective and context as described, I enjoy going.

Church also serves as a hub for mission work or other service as commanded by God, and you cant be called to do any of that if you dont make yourself present and available.

Attached: 64782525_2220198648064786_7299412157819518976_n.jpg (960x924, 55K)

Good story, but you have to assume god is real for this to mean anything.

Well, yeah. But that wasnt the issue at hand from OP.

I like this guy, currently listening to his audiobook with my wife, check him out if youre curious

coldcasechristianity.com/category/writings/god-theism/

>God
Actually, you're mixing up the god that is properly called Yahweh, the Asian god of the Judeo-Christians with God, the contracted form of Godan which is Lombardic spelling of Woden of Germanic paganism. Godan's name was often shortend to God, but remains an exclusive god of the Aryans, not to be appropriated. Judeo-Christians can shorten Yahweh's name to Yah, but they may not use the word God. It is actually blasphemy that offends both Godan and Yahweh. It would seem that Judeo-Christians would want to use the word Yahweh given their obsession with Jews and Rabbi Jesus . It's the name that Rabbi Jesus himself would have used ( if he were real ) and he would agree with me ( if he were real ) that it's wrong to steal Godan's name. Judeo-Christians do though say Hallelujah, which does include Yah, the shortend form of their Jew-god. You will not be forgiven if you again use God instead of Yahweh.

Attached: 6112.jpg (309x700, 45K)

Imagine praying to a semitic sand demon

You've never been to church, have you?

Something to do instead of jerking off

>God takes Sunday as a day off
>has to listen to shitton of prayers
No wonder hes mad all the time

>repent
>accept jesus

Attached: 1562699074474.png (500x442, 97K)

it's one and a half hour in fact. also i have nothing better to do on sunday

>half your sunday
literally 1 hour.
But Id more than gladly spend half my sunday listening to the word of God.

this

Attached: BiblicalEthics.png (1032x1176, 2.83M)

pretending materialists will allow anyone a day off work on Sunday