Who's going to see it?

Or who's more offended? The US or the UK?

nypost.com/2019/07/14/lashana-lynch-cast-as-007-in-new-james-bond-movie-report/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

Attached: 58422820-82E0-4F23-982F-457BF76BED0F.jpg (1125x1488, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1150437847922593792
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not me, never watching another. GTFO

>actually paying to see nigger bond

Nobody is offended, we will just not see it and it will tank any way.

Pretty sure this is bullshit

I don't want to pay to see it, but I do want to go watch it in theaters so I can uncontrollably laugh when she becomes 007.

Attached: honk ball.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

>Who's going to see it?

Lol no one is and everyone is going to shout racist because it bombed

Will she be Bond's servant sidekick or something? I don't get it?

>Make movie that you know will fail
>This allows you to let go of people you don't like who worked on it, because it is in their contract that if a movie bombs by a certain amount, they can be let go
>Failed movie is a tax write off

Studio wins, everyone else loses. Get wise

Attached: a shy knight.png (195x189, 94K)

Google it

i'm just disappointed.

its seems to SOME sort of marketing wind-up tactic to garner viral outrage whereby she "becomes" OO7 in a scene & then James Bond carries on as the character having given up the code deisnation - or something. I mean its still cancer having a she-boon stinking up a franchise like this but I'm trying not to be that nvested in this garbage anyway. Every Bond film after 1969 was a total joke anyway

Attached: 579AE017-6A35-4297-89EB-FF09C2C49D18.gif (360x246, 570K)

I used to be a fan of James Bond, but not anymore!

She looks ridiculous. She doesn't resemble what 007 has been known for years as in the slightest.
>make this movie black
>make that character female
bla bla bla, it's all so repetitive and boring. Films like this are why hollywood is tanking hard.

She's the new 007 and pulls Daniel Craigs Bond out of retirement. Still just a supporting character.

HOLY SHIT, i thought you fuckers were trolling... But its real!

What a fucking stupid time line we live in. Bond only makes sense as a white guy, because in most settings outside of the west, non-whites are not viewed as having any authority, and women are seen as being subservant.

Now we got a fucking nigger chick who's gonna get sent to some drug den in Vietnam to bust a diamond thief... except on her way from the airport she'll be kidnapped and sold into (cheap) sex slavery(because black women are not valued in that market, i would assume).

The funniest thing is obviously 90% of people wont like this, and its going to bomb in every region outside of the west. Chinese folks(the biggest market now, even more-so than america) dont buy into this BS.

>using jewgle
see

"My name is Nigger, Filthy Nigger"

We truly live in a clown society. Clown Town

>Never Say Nigger Again

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-144025.png (720x1280, 197K)

I’m offended that there are no original characters or ideas. Just repackaging stuff with POC. Ugh

Ignoring the whole issue at hand. She is not an attractive lady. If you gave her a kid n play haircut I’d assume facially she was male

Is it a She-boon or He-boon. I honestly cant tell.

We Waz Bond n shieeet

never heard of her
she looks straight out of Africa
well, James Bond's dead.

Not me. Simply because Bond movies suck.

She’s a stunning fucking woman!

Attached: 3D9F3E70-D778-4394-BFA6-0B74B4225BE2.png (892x720, 664K)

Some Jow Forums tards wanting to rage about something. Probably from /ptg/

This is how a 50 year movie franchise dies. At the hands of a nigger roastie.

Attached: 1562700455249.gif (200x234, 3.06M)

Chickenfinger. Dr. Dindu Nuffin. Coalburner. Cottonraker. On the Colonel's secret service. From Wakanda with love. Thunderthighs.

Goldentooth

Kek and honk

Make him the bond pls

He’s fucking awesome

Attached: DFA551BF-2F4D-4D6A-BDE6-98F922C12555.jpg (236x356, 14K)

It is going to flop

This is now a honkler thread. HONK

Attached: CB265287-4225-4E0B-8B9E-B5C5E35AC453.jpg (768x768, 66K)

Bond is a man. So she’s gonna spread her legs in front of bad guys to get info and stuff?

I'm confused, Lashana is a girls name right?

Faggot

How is this not okay? Can’t 007 be a woman or a nigger? James Bond movies was always kikery anyway

Also having dark skin gives you 10+ in sneaking, good for a spy

Attached: 28C7825E-B791-4299-951D-5DDBAC46BF35.jpg (853x1024, 112K)

Who's playing Moneypenny then? Some tranny faggot?

Eh I'm desensitized to this stuff by now. It's not offensive, it's cringe I laugh at and go "Oh wow". Like that story of the Terminator Dylan Roofe chick they were like "If fans don't like it they're misogynists and guess what you're gonna be terrified of this stronk female lead". I just laugh cause it's so banal so incredibly safe, it's like the modern equivalent of old white suburban evangelical Christians rapping about staying away from drugs. I see that terminator story and I'm actually more surprised that there was 2 terminator movies between that I haven't even bothered to see. I've accepted that all things that were once great sources of entertainment for me will be rehashed as lower quality cash grabs with some modern lefty politics thrown in to call you a bigot if you dislike it. I've pretty much completely dropped out from modern entertainment media and it ain't too bad. I'm gonna continue to laugh when they remake stuff like first blood and it's some shaved head toothpick armed dyke beating up 6 ft 200 pound men.

Attached: 80C8AFDB-B8FD-40EC-B4B3-DC69515581A8.jpg (625x824, 70K)

you mean like every women ever?

stunningly disgusting

>Ian Fleming was a negress

Bwwwahahahahaahaa... get woke go broke....

Looks like a bloke so assume a Lesbo too in order to continuing fucking all those lovely ladies... or not LOL

Honk Honk !

CoonRaker

Did he state in his novels anywhere that only whites can be a spy

Chicken Royale

Attached: new-viewers.png (594x440, 65K)

Stunning. And Brave

Attached: 1562974430540.jpg (563x700, 370K)

and people will still pay to see it

He based it on himself, so I guess he never had to.

>Stormzy is set to write the theme tune for the next Bond movie
As if you needed more reasons not to watch.

Niggers will if they promote it and have charities and non profits pay them to go see it.

wonder if she is going to have hair plugs and long nails and if they will make her a lesbo.

Black lesbian post-op spy starring in Dyke another Day.

You Only Twerk Twice

It's one thing to make James Bond a nigger, it's another thing to make him a woman. But both at the same time, are they retarded or just shilling?

kek
Diamond and Silk are Forever

broccoli retires and watermelon takes over

holy shit this movie is going to fail

>This Crack is Not Enough
>For Your Pipes Only
>Brownfinger
>Niggas are Forever

NI6

From India With Poo

Octoroonpussy

Of course they couldn't forget about the interracial scene

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-14-17-18-40.png (572x161, 62K)

>Ms. FoodyStampy

not just that she's a nigger, it's that she's fucking ugly

Spectre was absolute dog shit so who would even bother seeing the next one even if the nigger bitch wasn't going to be in it?

Hmm, dis he identify as a blabk woman?

this

>this is not anti white
>reads responses

twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1150437847922593792

Attached: If you only knew J'ames Boon.png (1196x867, 821K)

>M becomes N

It is Satan's job to mock all that's good. Who cares and focus on bettering your lives.

I still dont believe this is real.

That is the most fake shit i've seen all day. I don't believe it. I wish I could personally bet money with any of you that this won't happen

a hollow mountain with a space station is slightly more believable than anyone fancying that sheboon that wasn't living in a zoo enclosure

You guys realize this is just the end to the Craig canon, right?
Bond 26 will still be a bond movie with another Male actor.
Fleming's estate isn't going to let them just start making 007 films without Bond.

You need to get wise. Hollywood cans whoever they want. No executive is safe.

Meh
I haven't watched a hollykike movie in like 15 years so idgaf but the anti-white agenda is pretty transparent

Are you a retard who is unable to read?

this reads like a tumblr bleached fanfic

Dr. Nog

Cringe. I can't wait for Hollywood to die.

YFW you have thought the last days she would be the new Bond GIRL and you just realize she is actually the new Bond.

Attached: 1561633148489.jpg (1392x1161, 508K)

Will the distraction work this time Jow Forums??

Attached: 5c702010598e231cc74eec85-750-375.jpg (750x375, 43K)

I know Pol is offended by the silly wokeness of all this but even if we take it as it is. It makes no sense. The last film with Christopher Waltz was all about how he engineered all these scenarios in order to fuck around with James Bond. So, they build up this huge story and then Bond retires. What was the point? It's just retarded. I guess Blofeld will just retire and disband SPECTRE now that Bond has retired now.

Lean, shaken, not stirred.

this movie for men and the little mermaid for women, both will piss of a very large group into race realism.

People are extremely slowly but surely waking up to the anti white movement that is being pushed

normies do not care
if ghostbusters and wakanda wasn't enough to set them off then nothing will

I'll see it but only because the theatre audience wiill be 95% sheeboon.

nigger men dont want to see a nigger bitch in anything so the primary demo for this flick is ghetto sheniquas with banzai tree hairdooos.

Watching them chimpout in the theatre will be worth its weight in comedy gold

>‘Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don’t work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed,” a source told the Mail.

>The insider called it a “pivotal scene” when Bond is called back from retirement and introduced to Lynch as the new 007.

>“It’s a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he’s been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman,” the source told the Mail.

honk honk

I saw Ghosts of Mars in the theater and I have to admit seeing a horror movie with a bunch of nigger bitches there to see Ice Cube was fun as hell.

oh you are very wrong.
Women are fucking pissed about the little mermaid

>stunning woman
Stunning. She should be stunned, by the cops.

Just pirate it in minecraft

based med kit.

i bet shes only gonna sleep with white guys and its gonan get a huge backlash from the black community