Any uncircumcised Americans here?

Any uncircumcised Americans here?

It's feels good to know that apart of my body was not cut and given to the Jews.

My based Asian doctor said it was not necessary in this day and age.

Any fellow mutts feel the same?

Attached: prdtpod0bzm11.jpg (750x953, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifelinecelltech.com/shop/cells/human-fibroblasts/dermal-fibroblasts/dermal-fibroblasts-neonatal-xeno-free-fc-0037/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My mom was raised German Lutheran, none of us kids have the mark of the jew

Raised by castizo catholics, feels pretty good

bump
also fuck kikes

This isn’t political In the slightest. Take your fucking cock obsession somewhere else like or reddit if you want an echo chamber about your favorite side on the subject.

Not only am I circumcised but I had to be re circumcised due to a skin bridge forming because my retarded boomer parents couldn't follow directions

Intactivism is a legitimate political movement , sorry my friend but this thread belongs here :)

fuck off, kike

No it doesn’t. Your cock envy and OBSESSION with penis is as political as the shit I left in the toilet 20 minutes ago. You’re only trying to be a derisive prick for you’s and shitposts. Go talk about taxes or budgets or something actually important and that matters.

This plus vaccines plus orthodontics has to go. So many children's lives are ruined before they even turn age 12.

>only kikes don’t want to talk penises
Or straight people. Only faggots and queers wanna talk dick all the time.

You think orthodontics are a problem? Jesus Christ you people are fucking insane. What’s wrong with fixing jaws that are damaged or misaligned?

>memeflag

Yawn do you ever get tired of rehashing the same canned talking points about how great it is to tie down baby boys and carve apart their penises? Is this rewarding for you?

In case you’re coming from the other thread I’m going to shitpost this incredibly offtopic thread in to oblivion. Please take all dicktalk and cutting/noncutting to or

Did I mention I’m in favor of it? No I didn’t. Your deluded cock obsessed brain just assumed. And you what happens when you assume right? Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking nigger and whine about penises somewhere you OBSESSED FAGGOT.

SEETHING skinlet

yeah im german/spanish and was never circumsized

I'm not obsessed with male genitals I'm repulsed by the practice of tying down baby boys and amputating their external organs

I was born with cleft palate for which I have fully healed, and my mother forgot about circumcising me. She thinks its a sign of her laziness. I am happy she didn't.

Says the faggot who can’t hold back his obsession. Too bad you weren’t killed in that pulse nightclub shooting you pozzed cock sucking freak.

>tfw cut

Attached: 626E5891-80BF-476F-8291-B1E56F581526.jpg (351x353, 41K)

Based asians.

Well take it to a site where the discussion matters you dumb cunt

It's not "uncircumsized" It's "intact".

Would you call a banana an unpeeled banana? No, it's a fucking banana.

>Talking about a serious subject makes you gay

Would you call a banana a peeled banana? No, it's a fucking banana.

#uncutdickgang

#mybodydoesntbelongtothekikes

Cry harder. Circumcision is infant sexual torture. This topic is political and belongs here

It's a tactic sadist pedophiles use to silence opposition who criticize the practice of tying babies down and slicing apart their penises

Why so angry, jew?

either way as a gay I prefer dicks intact.

this

I like how some people cope by saying to avoid infection. Like really dude? Do you show once a month or something?

Attached: 1493085012883.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Shower*

>ooo ooo, not me!

Are you mad that a jew took part of your cock and gave you nothing in return?

>tfw cut
>So dry and raw that I have to use what feels like an entire case of lube to get off
>Doesn't feel that good unless I only do it once a week or more
I hate whatever Jew doctor did this to me.

I’m not a monkey

I cut and groom my hair

I cut my nails

I wear clothes

And I’m glad my dog dick sheath was cut off when I was born.

Attached: 37B89EBC-B0F3-4332-AC14-3F4406C053AF.gif (320x240, 2.66M)

It's not an argument that's meant to prove anything

It's an emotional argument meant to persuade simple minded , ignorant normies who rarely engage in these conversations and only passively listen inattentively

The pro circ pedopiles goal is to associate foreskin with uncleanliness , it's not a logical argument it's designed to build an emotional association of natural male anatomy to "grossness"

I'm uncircumcised cause I'm a spic and my family doesn't believe in that shit

Came to US in 1991 from Argentina which means I have all of my dick

Hahahaha Jew dicks

That's good for you but why do you find it necessary to involuntarily remove this organ from babies without their consent? How can you justify assuming that these people want this organ removed from their bodies just because that's how you personally want for yourself?

Start restoring bros, it makes a world of difference

Attached: yew4.jpg (754x585, 28K)

Cheap foreskin anyone?
lifelinecelltech.com/shop/cells/human-fibroblasts/dermal-fibroblasts/dermal-fibroblasts-neonatal-xeno-free-fc-0037/

Attached: fibro 1.png (1232x922, 339K)

Attached: fibro 2.png (910x915, 204K)

I will never forgive my parents for what they did to me. I don't feel like I should be allowed in the ethnostate

Would you call a noun with an antithetical ajdective specifying it's not a subcategory of what the noun is describing?