Have you considered egypt as an ally?

>Egyptians generally feel genuine love for their home soil and most wont be interested to leave Egypt permanently.
>Egyptians are extremely racist and hate niggers and all of them recognise being whiter as something more attractive.
>Egypt has one of, if not the highest, rate of anti-semitism for a country of 100 million people.
>most influential arab speaking country and strongest military in africa so we can easily push around these smaller nations where all those hordes are coming from into closing their borders properly.
>hates faggots and all forms of degeneracy
>while there are some nutters, most egyptians love coptic christians and not in a leftist cuck way, but genuine love for their fellow countrymen.
>almost everybody is a race realist
>great weather and history
>educated egyptians all look back at the time when egypt was ruled by him highly influenced by europe (1805-1952) as a great time of egypt.

Attached: 0FDD73E7-00F4-43C7-9288-EBF19BC3D016.jpg (1179x1053, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lordshave.net/index.php
youtu.be/t7gUnn5Of94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have nothing against eyptians and I have never seen an egyptian in my homeland so you're good in my book
I feel your pain when niggers try to steal your history and culture like so many bicycles
god speed

>almost everybody is a race realist
Is that why most of the population possesses kinky hair from centuries of Ethiopic invasions to the south?

Attached: avg egyptian man.jpg (264x222, 9K)

Egypt is a based country. It's just too bad it's controlled by the ZOG and used for cheap labor to exploit.

Attached: 1538959614568.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Everyone is an ally as long as you stay in your own countries, go back if you came here, and oppose the jew world order.

I just need one girl...

Attached: femen9.jpg (400x290, 25K)

Egyptians aren't egyptian. Greeks aren't greeks. Italians aren't italians.

Im in Egypt right now, I have never left and im not planning to.

Thanks, im willing to stand with brits as long as were against niggers and kikes

checked, sounds like a better ally than israel
look up "lavon affair"

I visited Sinai a few years ago. Generally a good time, was never mistreated by hosts.
Had some issues up near El Gorah with some (((allies))) trying to give us the USS Liberty treatment, but that is to be expected. Wish for the best in regards to Egypt.

What do you (and other people in Egypt) think about all the black ancient Egyptian theories?

I dont mean it as in Egyptians believe theyre a master race or something, i mean as in they dont fall for that individualism bullshit. Ask an Egyptian, theyll tell you all niggers are dumb, all pajeets smell of shit, etc...

Obama works for the Muslim Brotherhood. Reeeeeeeeeee!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 5.15.19 PM.png (581x342, 390K)

It is you who has been flip flopping between USA & USSR during the Cold War and it is you who is eagerly sucking Saudi cock for money.

Grow a backbone, ditch the Saudis and USA and form an alliance with Iran to split up ME.

Nah, you're too faggy.
Get ready for the Second Hyksos Invasion.

Absolutely retarded theory, niggers couldnt even function properly even when living in the wealthiest nation on earth.

I love Lord razors.
lordshave.net/index.php

Attached: 51croCC7yPL.jpg (246x500, 35K)

except most egyptians dont give a crap about egyptian heritage.

Every egyptians knows egypt has been ZOG since Sadat, they just cant talk lest they be killed, because while americans have their constitution, ZOG here can directly kill people no probs.

Do most Egyptians even know about the black Egyptian theories?

What percentage is egypt arab? Did some tribes kept their ethnicity from before the arabs came and declare like non arabs?

Do you think Sadat shows the dangers of making a nigger the leader of a country?

Not most, but alot.
Frankly speaking, before the internet really spread in Egypt, people generally took their heritage for granted. But since more and more people came into contact with nigger americans, more and more are taking interest in reviving more of the ancient culture, like language and such. Check out r/Egypt there is a post there ranting about nigger americans. So for the long run, i think its actually beneficial

>get btfo by kikes
>hate jews

and what they are?tell me.

You guys hate Jews with a passion but let them pick your government.

Turks and Arabs

Not so much him being a nigger, as much as it is the fact that the modern egyptian army is a disaster, the kikes could get fucked but we got btfo’ed ill give them that.

I know of an Egyptian woman living here. She had filthy teeth.
I wound her up by talking about niggers being egypshun kangz.

Its more complicated than that, you see, because alot of Egyptians are not educated and generally unsophisticated (the based ideas most people hold are due to tradition mainly) the kikes have managed to make a dual party of two controlled opposition shills the military and the islamists, mix that with no freedom of speech and you could control an entire populace,
However more people are realising this truth thanks to the internet. Its only a matter of time.

i don`t know,but for sure i know your mother is a prostitute.she smells a dick and attacks like the panther attacks to a zebra.

im here for vacation and its a shithole. everything is dirty and disgusting, the people are assholes and rude, everyone tries to scam you, shit and beggers everywhere, streetdogs even in the good neighbourhoods, women either hidden or ugly and overall just filthy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-025640-01.jpg (1070x1438, 301K)

WTF I thought OP wasn't bullshitting us

and if you plan to walk around with a normal looking woman be prepared that every filthy sandnigger will stare at her with passion

Cope turk

Attached: turk.jpg (1591x892, 204K)

I wonder if he’s bullshitting us now that he’s claiming to just be on vacation.

Other than that how's Egypt been?

egypt is a fucking shithole
average 80 IQ
shit infrastructure that breaks because low IQ arabs cant maintain it

very juicy fruits, cheap as fuck food and interesting historical monuments and museums. sadly the negative aspects are too big to fully enjoy the rest

good luck finding actual egyptians that speak acceptable english

Isn't the Egyptian government being very cordial to Israel?

Also, where are you from?

>muslims
>allies

Sorry I don't think braindead cultist retards who worship pedos are allies

deutschland

Do Egyptians even know about their country's history? 90% of them that I met don't care about it, and only recognize Egypt after it was Islamified. They consider the pyramids pagan shit and some even are superstitious of them because they think they contain djinns.

Egypt is a shithole.

Brother went to visit and said he would come back and kiss Canada's soil. I personally never want to visit because I despise Egyptians. They are dirty, always late, lie, asslick, scam you. They are also dumb as shit and amazing whiners.

t. Egyptian muttoid

not a single egyptian i met cares about their history, they consider it tourist traps to make money. one person i met was born in cairo and stayed his whole life here without ever seing the pyramids

Did the people there speak english or german, how did you communicate?

copts only

>repeatedly lost wars to Israel
lol no, try harder faggots and we'll talk

If you go visit, you will instantly know why the repeatedly lost these wars. Laziest people Ive ever met.

my gf is from here and knows only higher class people who speak english of course.
also she speaks arabic for buying mango juice and paying taxi cab situations.
otherwise do they egyptians who count on tourists speak enough english to not despair. your bigger problem will be that they will try to scam you

I like both Egypt and Egyptians, so they're ok in my book.

Eygpt, Iran, and Turkey are the only true good countries in the middle east. These 3 nations are the ones that conquer the savages.
I am sorry Eygptfag. for not paying attention to your history in the 6th grade. Now I have gratitude for you, your fatherland, and your history. I am sorry that oogabooga people are trying to take that away from you...

did you ever visit egypt?

No, I wish. I hear it is beautiful, but also a large anti-American sentiment is there. I don't care about that. I don't think I could afford going. I wish I could.

as long as you're against nonwhites and jews invading white land then you're alright in my book

visit before you praise it, it might change your opinion drastically

I have never met any Egyptians but the posters on Jow Forums are always based.

Did you visit the pyramids, if so how were they?

>Eygpt, Iran, and Turkey are the only true good countries in the middle east

Attached: news-1471345433-1502.jpg (800x600, 56K)

Don't all Egyptians live in these things??

pretty cool desu i recommend, afk now.

pyramidal

kek

Got a Egyptian at the workplace. Our first conversation together had him ask why he couldn't say Nigger.

He's a flipping riot.

Not since breaking from the British and nominally ending up in the Soviet camp. Then again, anyone who hates the jew and wants to stay in their own country can't be all bad.

you fucking Coptic Nigger you need to fuck off to Europe before the based Berber Caliphate reaches Egypt

that's a white egpytian lol it's true mostly they're black

Based.

What’s the religious situation like? Are you hardcore zealots or mostly secular leaning?

You sound like a bitch.

is it THAT bad? I hold Eygpt above other Arab nations like Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations.

t.arab american shitskin
even local egyptians admit those things fren

That is true, most egyptians recognize that the current situation is shit.

Depends where you are, where i live in the new cities people are more secular and also happen to be cleaner, nicer and more civilised (but still based). However if you go down to some parts of Cairo, you find the people who migrated from the countryside, possibly the country’s greatest plague. They are extremely ignorant, unclean and unsophisticated with a shit work ethic, slightly more religious. The coastal cities vary greatly, but are generally moderate.

What's the countryside like?
nice trips btw

I have a friend from Egypt. He hates Jews. lol

i told him i think israeli women are hot he said ew

Why are they naked?

Egypt is more or less the only country in Africa with a functioning society. Every encounter I've had with Egyptians has been positive so far.
Also, it's the only country in Africa that likes boobs more than butts, which says quite a lot .

Attached: noy3TyP.jpg (1000x800, 148K)

>most influential arab speaking country

MBS would like a word

>while there are some nutters, most egyptians love coptic christians and not in a leftist cuck way, but genuine love for their fellow countrymen.

If you actually believe that get help and read some books or talk to anyone who knows anything about the world who's older than 40

Well, appearance wise, its crop field after crop field seperated by a few ugly buildings, with maybe a church or mosque every few kilometers. The people there are very simple, they are generally kind, extremely bound to tradition, and surprisingly accepting of christians. Its only when they breed like rabbits, send their uneducated kids to the cities putting pressure on construction causing architectural beauty to go down the drain making slums and filth on the street, this starts to affect their character, so their simplicity combined with the hostility of the environment makes the single laziest filthiest creatures seen. Theses creatures then start to affect city life in general, thus creating the abortion that is modern Cairo.

Egypt is incredibly overpopulated and run down. I say that with love since I'm Palestinian... I wish you guys all the best, but your country became so incredibly less relevant in the Arab world after Nasser died. You guys are still cool, but I have more faith in Hezbollah and Iran when it comes to destroying the zionists.

Attached: 1562962634573.jpg (564x847, 82K)

I have not seen a more based motherfucker than the Coptic Egyptian in the video below:

youtu.be/t7gUnn5Of94

Palestinian women are a gift from the Gods. I had a red pilled Palestinian nurse during a short hospital stay last year. She was wonderful and absolutely gorgeous. No wonder you keep them covered

There's beautiful ones, OK ones and ugly ones just like in most other places. I was talking to the most beautiful Palestinian woman in Jordan for 3 years before she had a mental breakdown last week and cut all social media and went dark. I'm still at a loss because we got so close, but I pray that if I can't eventually get back in touch with her that I can find another who isn't crazy this time. She was perfect in every way to me.

Attached: 1556408427475m.jpg (348x1024, 29K)

Hello Egyptian user.
Are you born and raised there?
What are your thoughts on the United States personally?

Gotem

I dont care. You muslam, you scum, you fucking die

Attached: 1561491339881.jpg (500x720, 101K)

Egyptians are fucking scum as all Arabs

sounds exactly like what happened to american cities.

I kekd not gonna lie