Éire/pol/

éire/pol/

Attached: D9fBs2iWwAAqU1H.jpg (900x1200, 344K)

well fuck i didnt do the title properly

That's actually a cool badge.

All my Irish relatives are inbred.

Someone toss me a link to the discord there

American in Belfast fuck fenians

You mean you're not one of the usual national party shills that make these threads?
What happened to them?

Do you guys speak Irish? I heard it was a retardedly difficult to learn language, with its consonant mutations and stuff

What are the flags between the Irish and Welsh?

Go away, memeflag

>13% of the population
>50% of the shit posts

>replying to memeflags
>ever
what the fuck is wrong with you people

It bumps the thread, burger

Celtics < Germanics get fucked

Attached: tumblr_p1y8uzoJU71whymm8o1_540.jpg (540x756, 144K)

Going to bed now.

Attached: ZIpXYAUnJhq.jpg (640x1054, 80K)

This is ostensibly true. Stop shit flinging though

It encourages them to continue and generally degrades the quality of the board. Never give them a single (You).

Fuck off with this Celticism shit. Most are as Celtic as Tyrone de la Abominación nowadays, and we'd only be importing their fucking leftists. Focus on Ireland, not getting into a union of libs and gibs

How's the backlash amongst Northerners to Westminster's abortion ruling? Will it accelerate Sinn Fein's demise?

>posts pic of Germans btfoing Romans
Celts and Germanics are the most similar in Europe, besides, we should both be enemies of the eternal (((Norman)))

other thread this one is shills

How do the Irish view the CSA/Confederacy/Southern US?

The CSA saw itself as a Celtic Nation, just wondering if you see us as kin.

Anything?

>How's the backlash amongst Northerners to Westminster's abortion ruling?
Arlene's got this.
She'll tell Bozo to slow this down on the order of business or she'll pull the plug.

Attached: Arlene.jpg (620x342, 24K)

Keeping the niggers as slaves was a mistake. They should have aimed for sending them back to Apefrica instead. I heard Lincoln had plans to deport them before he died.
States rights is a good thing though just not at the cost of keeping niggers there.

Sadly yeah

How could you live in Ireland and not shill for NP? Their literal is no other option.

A depressingly large amount of the Irish population are incapable of speaking the language or simply don’t try, partly because it’s very difficult, but mainly because it’s taught so badly that you are more likely to be put off by it than to take it up.

NP haters are optics keks.

We've several "independent" councilors and we'll take at least 1 seat in the next GE

Watch this space fagboy

That's why he was killed fren.

The average Irishman has nothing against the confederacy. Irish liberals are the same as American liberals in their view of it and more conversative Irish people see it as kin-like too. We're a bit wary of some of the Confederate areas due to the Ulster protestant influence that carried over though.

Breton speaker here

Ar dheis ar aghaidh boys!

Attached: 32A3A344-A15D-440C-8AE3-07A82CA22A8A.jpg (949x960, 179K)

based

Interesting.

I would like to visit Ireland one day.

Cope harder swamp jew

Night lads.

Night bud