Images that make you sad

Saw this one posted in a thread making fun of the libruls. This one makes me sad just because it perfectly encapsulates the way the world has changed from 2014 to now. It's fucked up Jow Forums, how do we reverse this?

Attached: 1563126668264.jpg (801x582, 59K)

Stupid people being stupid thinking they’re smart.

You can't fix these women. Find a mate, marry her, make lots of children to replace the women and men lost, and then educate those children yourselves.

Attached: 1558152941150.jpg (1080x898, 91K)

True, I guess it's the only way. It's just sad though, we'll never get the girl so proud of her yarn butterfly that she felt the need to post it on her social media back. We just have to make new ones.

Life is ao fragile, hold me bros

Attached: consoling-you.gif (500x282, 1.11M)

So&

>her social media
That right there is one of the main culprits.

Every time.

True. I wish SOPA had gone through like everybody thought it would back in 2012 and broken the internet. Things would be so much better now.

Why do you have saved on your device? Sick fuck

Attached: 1533826343307.jpg (2306x1364, 916K)

Attached: This is America.jpg (879x1024, 208K)

And an image that makes me happy.

Attached: 1533471719908.jpg (2306x1364, 822K)

>how do we reverse this
YOU don't. THEY have to make that choice themselves. Unless you think starting some massacre that never ends is a good, but that's what (((they))) want anyway, so don't do that.

*Holds*

Attached: 1562698709469.png (784x645, 36K)

I guess it's okay if you want to raise one of those sad hapas fucks

Thanks man

>how do we reverse this?
What are you talking about? Based trump made America great again. Haven't you seen the stock market? What is there to fix, you commie?

Attached: 1560209046671.jpg (1200x2284, 580K)

Pretty sure that's Skyborough Fair. That place is fucki g Awesome they got Real Armor and everything. They even have these guys who come and show you how to make armor and Glassery for free.

So we have no choice but to let this happen?

I just don't find Asians attractive, it's weird to me everyone does, I only find certain jap ladies hot, but most of them have europeans features anyway, due to having Jomon ancestry

Welcome!

Attached: 1562728917539m.jpg (683x1024, 62K)

Stop going to Reddit and you might see real life, niggerhead. Stop using my country's flag.

I didn't care for Jap women because of their personalities. Chinese diaspora is a lot better imo. Don't go only by looks, user. Lots of Asian Christians too, if you're not a fedora.

Attached: 1536617246363.jpg (2970x1984, 1.1M)

Attached: moldylocks.jpg (769x768, 190K)

Well, luckily for me, a good chunk of our women arent nowhere near as bad as yours, so no thank you, I'd rather not racemix

Your flag looks kinda like a Russian flag. Yeah former Soviet countries do have a higher ratio of hotties.

Fuck off, take your disgusting Asian fetish elsewhere. I'll represent the stars and bars however I want, we don't support you or the hapas beta faggots you're trying to create. Everyone in that picture is a faggot

it's not former Soviet state

Horrible. What a tragedy

What level of jewry is needed to take someone attractive to successfully brainwash them into mutilating their body

You don't represent shit except some pond scum, and I certainly don't need your support. If you're in the South, I'm sure you're the descendant of some carpetbagger, dyed your hair blonde in high school, and listen to nigger music in your raised truck.

Simple really, they live comfortably with nothing better to do

>how do we reverse this?
You're going to need a lot of Zyklon B

women can't get over getting dumped by their first bf. it goes downhill from there, manhating, etc.

It's just a personality thing. Extreme neophilia(openness to new experience). novelty=good, traditional norms=bad, add in some mental disorder and bam you got a woke mutilated retard.
Seen it a few times in my life.

Attached: 1523018165073.jpg (1903x590, 147K)

None of this is true. I'm from the south, and I worked shit jobs in construction and landscaping from the time I was 16 until I graduated college with an engineering degree. Fuck you for thinking you get to tell me what flag I can and can't represent and fuck you for getting so butthurt about me not liking your degenerate Asian fetish. Go somewhere else to post your fantasies

>how do we reverse this?

We can't. It's ugly as hell and destressing, but this is just one of the ways "nature" culls the human herd.
People that are so weak minded that they absorb Leftist memes that lead to their destruction....need to die. This is a good thing.
Not my fault, not your fault...it's the way things are so your main concern is to give these freaks room to destroy themselves and don't let them drag you down with them.

Now if it is a family member you've got to try to intervene.

>first tweet is idiotic
>second tweet is idiotic
i dont get it

Was he a Jappa?

>we could have saved her ;-;

Attached: 1493948168326.jpg (484x497, 35K)

If this is the truth, my friend, then how do we keep it from happening again?

Looks like Europe based on the architecture. Nice try retard.

the issues are already present. normally society would weed out these mental impulses through peer pressure and normal socializing but when you exploit them in unhealthy ways things like this occur especially when we live in a post modernist world where things like 'truth' are personalized instead of collectivized

Fuck you, Yankee Doodle faggot, go litter somewhere else, and quit driving up traffic deaths every fucking summer when y’all come down on vacation

The first tweet is at least wholesome and showcases a young woman entering the prime of her life.

The second tweet showcases a woman that has been corrupted by the underbelly of society.

You may not like either tweet but they definitely show the degradation of society as everyone has been radicalized by politics on the internet

Just dick them hard enough and they will be anything you want

>can't read

Nobody asked for a resume, dumbass. Where you worked doesn't make a fuck a bit of a difference whether you're actually Southern or not. Top fucking kek.

only a 10km wide meteor can fix it now.

Roll for aryan loli waifu

Attached: 1563141889134.jpg (1080x898, 99K)

You called me a carpetbagger, faggot. I figured I would give you the truth. Get out of my thread now, anime boy

Attached: Justin Trudeau_groped_Rose Knight.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

JUST DONT BE A NAZI FAGGOT. KAV IS A NAZI

Ha ha, the fuck are wrong with her eyebrows?

neck yourself pedo

Robloxians against soap!!!

Attached: 1D0BF917-45EE-4BBE-A260-C5EE1F2B5938.jpg (650x674, 83K)

Complete nuclear annihilation.

>gave up and is fine with cursing his son to live life with a small Asian peepee

dubs, what's your pick?

This is insane

faggot kike shill etc.

Omg lucker
Jk, I agree with you

Lol this nigga wants to raise a hapas that will eventually commit a school shooting. Top kek

hold my beer

Attached: gaystraightsex.jpg (1076x999, 123K)

>called me a carpetbagger
I called you the descendant of one. Yankees are never good with money, long-term, so it would be no surprise if you ended up having to work.

>anime boy
Do you know where you are, or are you Reddit trash that blew in with the election too?

Attached: 1557163190220.jpg (1024x645, 71K)

>pretending they werent rolling

whose your pick?

Attached: coal burned.jpg (951x556, 154K)

Number 2 looks like she's wearing alot of make up. They all do in fact

Or turn against your people

Attached: 220px-Graf_Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kal.jpg (220x292, 16K)

Nobody is surprised by your faggot flag. Hope you get sent to prison and die.

She's not white

Lol enjoy raising a hapas, degenerate faggot

Attached: images (97).jpg (240x240, 7K)

WINRAR!

I know, but it is still good she suffered.

>whose
This stupid cunt was a teacher, too.

Enjoy being childless and raising Stacy's niggermutts.
>degenerate
According to what?

Attached: 1556462131365.png (1160x1100, 735K)

Thanks bro, we'll get through this

The jokes on you, Hapas are all suicidal depressive and will off themselves via extremely late postbirth selfabortions.

I will never forgive the trans agenda for taking away tomboys

Lol u mad

That's what I'm hoping for though

Roll

kill yourself pedofaggot

Some cases I wouldn't say they already are present. Some are really too much time on tumblr where your internet "friends" promote your shitty ideas or behavior instead of telling them to stop acting like a faggot and grow up. Too much positive assurance in one form of another so the weak never look at themselves in the mirror and realize they're acting like shit heads. The reoccurring positive feedback from the internet keeps them in the downward spiral.
>they start believing their own bullshit.

>oop
I keep seeing this and don't know what it means. A corruption of "oops"? That never fits, but Urban Dictionary doesn't show an acronym.

Attached: aitor.webm (640x361, 2.71M)

Them eyebrows in that picture make me sad OP. Did she use a crayon to color them on?

HONK HONK
O
N
K

Attached: AE915495-ECE4-494B-B396-76D495F0FBFA.jpg (1538x2048, 465K)

Depressing

Which one of you is this?

Attached: 1553925792888.jpg (480x953, 323K)

Almost makes you want to marry a 13-15 year old to be able to train them properly as a wife.

Attached: IMG_20190714_095319.jpg (1080x2160, 638K)

This is really sad.

Tomboys were the best! First girls I had a crush on and regularly hang out with. Life isn't fair for taking them away

>left: before uni
>right: after uni

Hitting a little close to home there.

>i am out of arguments
Ah, I see.

Attached: 1551242125014.jpg (2000x678, 221K)