Why is albania such a subhuman shithole?

Jesus, I didn't know what a shithole this country was, this truly is the worst and ugliest country in Europe by far. These people are the niggers of Europe, not the slavs

Attached: Albaniaisaturkshithole.jpg (550x412, 48K)

>lowest IQ in Europe
>one of the most corrupt, poor and violent countries too
>only islamic country in Europe

Attached: 1376768897.jpg (318x244, 63K)

It's because it's full of people who wished they lived in Chicago where it's even more of a shithole. They tried to make it look like chicago but they just werent that awful

Islam.
>Inb4 arabniggers
Yes before the oil, your countries were shitholes in the desert, and we have all seen what pisslam and the kikes have done to the middle east.

There's Bosnia and Herzegovina too

yo rite

Attached: AnalbaniaFlag.jpg (822x570, 69K)

Bosnians are bro tier though. Don't compare them to Albanians.

Best pic name

there is virtually no difference between say Albania, Macedonia, non coastal parts of Montenegro, Southern Serbia, Kosovo, etc.

It's because of Serbia. If Serbia would stop genociding and raiding Kosovo then Albania would prosper.

And guess what? All those regions specifically have a lot of albanians

Pls be serious.

there are almost no Albanians in Southern Serbia, ditto for non coastal parts of Montenegro, especially the farther you get from Albanian border. Macedonia does have a lot of Albanians but even the comparable Slavic areas are more or less the same.

Communism, Islam and Albanians.

Turkey and Bosnia are Islamic too.

>turkey
>European

Pick one

My great grandfather was arbereshe (ethnic Albanians that lived in Italy since the 1400s that fled from the ottomans) thank god they're difference from the original modern day albanians

>>only islamic country in Europe

What about Germany, France and the U.K?

Attached: 1531006892933.jpg (1191x1200, 266K)

er duh ahh murrr - obviously because of the people populating the section of land called Albania. Fuckin retard. Society is a racial construct - a manifestation of the genetics living there. er duh ah murr, why is it like this? fuckin dumb cunt poofta

it has a healthy culture

>America
At least it is still an actual country.

Theyre literally whiter than you

Looks worse than any spic country.

U have awakened my friend. Now, say it with me, "Milošević did nothing wrong."

Attached: 1562196988-picsay.jpg (1440x1920, 236K)

>t. greek or serb diaspora living in queens

>why is Albania such a shithole

Maybe because it’s run by fucking mudslimes? I’m not a sociologist or anything but that would be my guess.

at least greeks and serbs are christian AND white

Attached: alb.png (499x368, 182K)

Idk user, it's pretty much as sheit as Montenegro, Norf Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Belorussia etc. What could these countries have in common I wonder

Moldova is pretty shit too. Anyway, the answer is that it's because it's full of Albanians. Same thing happens to areas of my country where a lot of them congregate, it almost looks like undead corruption, it follows them around.

Attached: 1546445647244.jpg (750x1000, 225K)

Kek that picture is literally 20 years old. Try visiting the country at least you dumb nigger.

FPBP

Their current PM is literally an orthodogs christcuck lol