We all know about that Trump tweet that people are complaining about...

We all know about that Trump tweet that people are complaining about. I think we all know that Ilhan Omar is one of the people Trump must be referring to. Who else is there? Even if you guys don't like AOC or Rashida Talib, they were born in America, so they don't actually fit Trump's tweet. Is there anybody else in Congress (House or Senate) that Trump could be ACCURATELY referring to as an immigrant, progressive congresswoman that clearly doesn't like America??

If Trump is telling people that were actually born here that they need to go back to their own country, this is horrible optics.

Attached: ilhan_omar.jpg (201x251, 9K)

Listen, it's quite clear that all of these "squad" members hate the United States, because everything that they promote is akin to sedition. They have no loyalty to the United States.

You have to go back, Julio.

Attached: wetbacks.jpg (618x410, 151K)

She was not born here though.

What Trump meant was :
>If you're not following AIPAC orders you aren't American
>If you're not American then go fuck yourself

This.
Also, those people on twitter will never vote for Trump, so why should he give a shit. We give twitter why too much power.

Fuck these 2nd generation beggars. They come to the west. Then try to let more of there “people” in.

That’s the danger of open policy immigration and democracy. These parasites breed like rats. Soon they have areas, then cities then they ruin your country.

No nation that accepted Muslim immigration has benefited. They bring crime, backward ideology, rape gangs and jihadism.

They should be deported. All of them to the Islamic destination if their choice.

>or Rashida Talib, they were born in America,
Nope. And she married her brother to sneak him into the US.

Attached: 1553285711340.jpg (600x735, 99K)

Engineered and poll tested tweets

Attached: kek.jpg (621x584, 86K)

Rashida and AOC were born in the US. Omar was not. My point is that, unless we have some other person to account for Trump saying "congresswomEN instead of congresswomAN," then Trump either can't count or he told Americans to "go back to their country." Regardless of what you think of AOC or Talib (they suck, although AOC is at least entertaining), if there is no other person Trump could be referring to, he may have actually made an ouchie. Trump easily could have shat on Omar in particular.

Not at all. She does not need to stay here if she hates it so much. She can leave. ANYONE who hates the US, no matter WHERE they were born, need to get out of our country or be killed.

The thing is, even if Trump is being racist he's not being called out on it in good faith. Instead of addressing his argument Omar and AOC are basically screeching racist because they can't respond to Trump's very valid point.

I have yet to hear anyone comment on the fact that Somalia and Cuba are indeed shitholes and that these two are refugees are trying to push the same failed system in the US.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

I understand that they are bad for the party. What I don't understand is making this tweet exactly as he did and why now. The dems were already experiencing infighting and he stepped back into being their enemy. Why?

Bingo. And they don't just hate the U.S. - they hate most of the people living here too.

>Rashida and AOC were born in the US.

I don't consider them US citizens, citizenship by birthright is bullshit and needs to be struck down.

Again, yeah. Omar sucks. I'm not saying that part was wrong. Who ELSE is Trump referring to when he said congresswomEN?
He really isn't, but again, he could have called out Omar individually and been much better off. It's much easier to say somebody who actually came here should go back versus people who were born here.
>Cuba
AOC was born in NY though. Even if she is of Cuban descent, she is NOT an immigrant and going back home would be staying in the US.

>AOC was born in NY though. Even if she is of Cuban descent, she is NOT an immigrant and going back home would be staying in the US.

See

>birthright citizenship
We should, but I'm honestly not sure if their parents weren't citizens. AOC's probably were. From all accounts, they had money and moved her to a nice neighborhood when she was 5. Hardly the same as somebody hopping the border while pregnant to give birth in Cali or Texas.
>you don't consider them US citizens
That doesn't really matter though. Legally they are and this gives people a very easy headline to push. Why did Trump do this?

Aoc isnt cuban you dumb fucking faggot
How dare you

Attached: F609A9B3-CBE7-41AF-A56B-11D92995B5D5.jpg (480x360, 46K)

SHE IS A PUERTO RICAN AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US

The facts don't really matter. It was about throwing some red meat to his base while simultaneously fanning the flames of the Pelosi /AOC rift. Now Pelosi has to listen to calls for impeachment and explain why she's not doing it (She knows it would be a disaster in an election year, but the progressives and their allies are too dumb to think strategically). Also it doesn't matter if they were born here or not, all of their families are recent arrivals from shithole countries.

Every American knows in their soul she is not an American, never will be an American, and neither will her children or grandchildren.

Attached: ny-post-ilhan-omar-640x480.jpg (640x480, 115K)

>Instead of addressing his argument
>called out Trumps own loyalty to a foreign state that is openly trying to destroy America and responsible for half the worlds "failed" states

>imagine believing AOC is American

>red meat to base
Again, Ilhan Omar alone would work fine.
>fanning flames
I'm not sure this is doing it right though, and they seemed to be doing it more than enough on their own.
>doesn't matter if they were born here
If they are citizens, it does. Trump needs to win more than deep red states and I'm really not sure telling American citizens to go back to "their countries" is effective.
Maybe Trump has some other plan for this, but as is it doesn't seem effective. Oh well, people are going to forget about it in a week or so, especially if something big comes from Epstein.

Trump is right, though. Somalis in Congress? It's farcical. They shouldn't be here in the first place. Shitskins in general have worn out their welcome.

Attached: 1558037881822.jpg (680x500, 70K)

fuck off Abdirahim

Attached: 1563116232691.png (1506x718, 408K)

Attached: 1563129151184.png (694x1092, 143K)

He's poured gasoline on the infighting. They aren't exactly uniting against him. Pelosi is getting attacked by progressives for being defended by Trump. If she gives ground the party will be pushed further left which will be a disaster for 2020.

Attached: 1563139375598.png (1258x1109, 349K)

Do you have any evidence that she is not? There is nothing I have seen to suggest she was not born in NY.

Fuck off shill, She's just another feminist democrat. She's just a combination between obama and bernie. Also FUCK SHITSKINS!!!

Attached: Pol islamic apologist.jpg (550x800, 192K)

This, they promote exactly the opposite of what made the USA what it is today

This was before Trump's tweet though, right?

>ITT : American flags defending israel in control of their country

H I L A R I O U S

Nevermind, didn't read it and thought you were just referencing something else I saw.
Are any actual Congresswomen still calling Nancy a racist?

America is a fucking joke.
Even in Germany we don't allow hijab hoes in the parliament. And Germany is cucked beyond repair.

What's amazing is how few people recognize this. This shit is so predictable that I almost believe this bitch is secretly /our girl/.

She's trying hard to hide her face in that profile pic

Attached: hjlkhnkogol.jpg (216x233, 9K)

Brown people are only "American" on paper.

He’s just fanning the flames.

el jefe trump is trolling the shit out of them and the left just to get them even more riled up. even the ICE raids were part of his master troll plan to get the crazy left to go and protest and show america how nuts they are. the man is a genius beyond genius. as a hispanic american the man has my vote for 2020

>I think we all know that Ilhan Omar is one of the people Trump must be referring to.

wow you must be a rocket scientist

>hijabs in congress
Yeah, I don’t get it either Hans. It’s indeed a fucking joke.

Attached: 6027947D-D8F4-4DCB-9D3E-961E12012AFC.jpg (639x607, 66K)

>AIPAC is alright tho

I never said that. They shouldn’t be there either.

I believe to correct tern is 'Rocket Doctor'. Just saying.

They'll be in your congress forever. Look at this thread all of you American flags are defending AIPAC

Settle down Mehmet.