So... Area 51

So... Area 51

Are you going?

Attached: area-51.jpg (1280x960, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: agent johnny huwhite11.jpg (400x618, 111K)

No, anybody stupid enough to infringe on private government property deserves a bullet. I may not like my jew government but if they got secrets, I don't wanna know.

no, but good luck with your site polling glownigger

>implying I want to get shot

No, but you should definitely go.

Attached: 1559349500010.jpg (500x530, 49K)

No. This would be the Charlottesville for the UFO community.

Flying out on my private jet right now.

Cheeyah nigga!!!!

See you there

Tbh even if a thousand people attend, I wanna see whats gonna happen

Blood for the blood god.

Nothing ever happens flaggot nufren.

Attached: 1558659546447.jpg (231x218, 8K)

meh, there is nothing there except an outdated superlazer

A thousand people will disappear

already there muh dude

Just tweet that the AAAYYYYYSSS are offering free Jordan and watch the U.S economy skyrocket.

Attached: 1547398685502.jpg (1536x2048, 199K)

i want to go and sell "I STORMED AREA 51" tshirts. i could make a fortune

I ain't going to no fuckin' desert.

If my government needs me to help shoot people, yes, I'm there.

are people allowed to fly drones near but not inside area 51? I want a birds eye view of a bunch of retards Naruto running

/x/ is that way -->

not politics
nice quads

Flaggot

Well that sounds pretty fucking cool.

Attached: 1556418638042.jpg (627x429, 66K)

Nah, I have a job.

Attached: GkX31vN.jpg (777x1000, 437K)

They should feel lucky that the "shoot on sight" policy is deliberately unenforced for those who accidentally and unknowingly drive into the restricted zone, and are stopped by guards. They do get fined hundreds of dollars however.

However, it IS enforced when you get too close to the base, and is reserved for those who would trespass there to steal Air Force secrets.

>quads
Actually being raided by the FBI rn

Found footage from the event youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

Go back

I'm pulling up a folding chair to watch on a nearby hill (that's public property)
ignore me fbi

you have to go back

go back newfag

very nice, i'm sure your NSA overlords are rubbing their hands and smiling rn
come on user, we've been through this. the government can pull and hide any shit they want in the name of "public safety"
the US undoubtedly has discovered alien technology that could make us a space-faring and more interconnected society, but they're holding it back - with MY tax dollars

You can't slide the pedoring going down, it's still happening

Attached: 1542472762541.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

I hope people would come with guns, rocket launchers, killer drones and mortars. Army of 600k people can easily ambush an half empty base.

ah, so this is how the fake jew wants to save its
ass, cia is in on it too, trying to start a civil war
by sending useful idiots to area 51 to die. very
clever glow niggers,very clever.

Attached: Missiles-750x422.jpg (750x422, 42K)

This is it guys, I'm going in

Nah, itll just be a hail of rubber bullets, a wall of gas, sonic/heat weapons, etc.

Attached: 1533077714321.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

And pay you a visit? No thanks, I'm good.

when's this set to go down?
where can i stream it?

Would be a great military exercise. Comfy live stream for us. I support citizens taking back control.

Underrated post

Attached: area 51 retards.jpg (460x818, 150K)

>inb4 they all get heatstroke and dehydrated and the guards end up having to save them.

Attached: just.jpg (2000x1333, 384K)

The country can't even enforce border security how are they supposed to enforce this border without leathal force or prison time? In that case I will sue the government for arresting me for accessing MY property but giving asylum to illegals

Attached: attack plan.png (695x454, 432K)

U ain't catchin no crackhead

After we raid area 51 can we take back Jerusalem?

Attached: CE478F23AD74D49A338DB1354C3DA8B064D61469.jpg (345x400, 26K)

>private government property

So we pay for it but are not welcome? What a great system we have.

This is what Jesse Ventura was saying in his conspiracy show about it, eventually tried to contact the governor of the state but got shown the door.
They'll take your tax dollars and they'll treat you like dirt if you want to know what they're doing with it. Disgraceful tbqh

Sure why not, I mean we are already up

Fuck off glow nigger

Some things are better left unknown

Attached: 24073040-C0D6-45A5-93B0-2565508A3BC4.jpg (1170x1524, 244K)

Attached: 9FD2EEB4-AD5C-4425-93B6-BD783EC38BA8.jpg (640x360, 29K)

Why have you made this your mission.

Attached: 1563058237440.jpg (640x877, 41K)

They have free energy tech, user, or at least cheap energy.
They're keeping the rest of us in the dark because we're meant to be the cogs in the machine for the elites. They get all the fun toys, we get nothing. All the far out stuff goes to them, the rest of us have to remain on the farm forever.
The worker bees creating the honey.

The question is, do you think that's right? Is that what America is supposed to be of all places?

He's too invested now.

I'm going, not for the base but to find that tree and take a selfy.

This is a psyop to divert public attention away from aliens and space discoveries. An interview with Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson recently brought up the existence of Aliens and Trump basically says he can neither confirm nor deny they are there. This triggered new interest into area 51 and other alien secrets. This ""event""" is staged so that the government can one up the public before they get a chance to actually organise and cause damage.

Just think about it. WHY would you announce the raid months before it happens? They will have moved everything of value months before the raid occurs. So when people do get to explore area 51, they will find nothing and people will stop caring about aliens again.

THIS IS A PSYOP. YOU ARE PLAYING INTO THEIR HANDS.

Why can't you fags do this to congress or the federal reserve or any number of data collection points for internet traffic.

THREAD SUDDENLY GOT SLIDED WHEN I POSTED THIS. OPEN YOUR EYES.

>run fast than the bullets
/x/ has really lost it this time

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

No going but I'm a huge fan and promoter. This is an event for the whole family to be sure.

Just sell them online? Why actually go? This is probably a good idea actually and would sell.

nah