ASAP ROCKY VS SWEDISH REFUGEES VIDEO

Who was being more annoying Jow Forums

He a gud boy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XfzXwBFXFts

The rapper is in a Swedish jail facing years now in deplorable conditions.

US celebrities are freaking out

Attached: IMG_2582.jpg (563x317, 36K)

obviously the poos

Arab is higher than the black.

Are they Syrians pol

It's their culture to follow. Go to India and walk down the street and I guarantee you'll pick up a follower or two that literally will not leave you alone the entire day.

u know the afghans or "hazars" are the worst her e in swe. like the guys in the videos always high trynna pick up 13 year old girls in the mall always carries knives and fights amongst themselves.

a burden to society.

no1 likes them especially immigrants themselvesz

Are they Afghan or what?

yes theyre afghans. from the hazari ppl.

whats funny in this case is the guy rocky beat down is missing (hiding out) police cant find him and hes been charged with theft and drugs b4 and hes been here so little.

so retarded

You are clearly a sand nigger. Fuck you and your inferior culture. I hope you fall prey to a Grizzly up there.

just flush that joke of a country down the toilet already

it's pretty sad that American pavement apes are smarter than afghans, but the fact that we have either of them in western countries is much sadder

God damn Europe is fucked

Rocky smashed the guy's headphones earlier in the day when they were in a restaurant but this wasn't captured on camera. That's why the guy is following him around asking about headphones

Digits, but I would never believe a Muslim. It is their nature to lie.

It's not illegal to follow someone in public and you can't attack them if they do.

Hopefully he's convicted and some neo-swede tries something, making asap form a gang, putting the American style on the table. May be the start of something, but that's probably why he'll be let go.

SHABBA

this wont redpill normies, but it might slightly redpill some hardcore liberals

>please American nigger, come save us from our migrants!

Pathetic. Kill yourself.

he shud be let go these burdens to society shudnt be here. i swear man, as a swedish person i can tell u even immigrants gang up in cities to strike these afghans trynna pick up their 12 year old immigrant sisters

What a time to be alive Lars and Sven

That is completely opposite to the video that clearly shows this refugee throwing/smashing his headphones on A$AP's body guard

It's just the left eating itself, are you not used to this by now?

Attached: 1562785018894.jpg (239x226, 38K)

He actually dindu nuffin it would appear

wtf r u talking about

>well we released gorillas in the streets to kill the snakes, and we're kinda just hoping winter kills the gorillas...

Rocky unironically dindu nuffin lol. Afghas are scum of the earth

Why don't Swedish men gang up, get some numbers and go fuck up some of the invading horde? Wear masks.

kys maple faggot

Attached: 1562264219025.png (884x728, 128K)

Watched the video. Seemed like the pavement apes actually did make an effort to walk away a few times, and stood their ground. Sorry goatfuckers, but you were in the wrong this time.

ASAP is making a genuine effort not to go world star. If it were here, we'd just charge the hazar with 1 to 3 years for aggravated assault. Maybe an infraction disturbing the peace at most for ASAP. 300 dollar ticket. Double penalties for the next fight he gets into.

Sweden has "excessive self defense" or some shit like that. So, I suppose say, 1 year, dropped to 90 days, ASAP does a charity concert for the New Swedes, and then makes a rap album about his time in jail. Hazari gets no time, because they can't fucking find him.

You actually believe that? The Roma have been doing that scam for decades.

What does the guy hiding out mean for the prosecution?

we (the western "we") spent a millennia building societies that operate on civility, rules, and trust. it just ISN'T in our collective nature to chimp out like that. wage colonial wars? sure. but this violence falls under the clausewitzian doctrine of violence and war, and isn't comparable to the incivility and individual aggression of the average nigger we see today.
TL;DR, the societies are incompatible. when battling nation to nation, western world stomps. when battling man to man, western world stomps. when battling polite society against to integrate violent society, western rolls over and dies.

cuz swedish ppl dont go 2 the shopping centre at night time when stores r closed.

its only young immigranta chicks and these afghans

sadly it means nothing but hes wanted for suspecion of assault aswell, thats why hes hiding

these are north africans or middle easterners

Can't wait for the very same ppl that call trump racist all day to beg him to get Rocky out of jail

>famous rapper with everything to lose throws around a little 120lb "refugee" and stomps him on the ground
lol even rich nigs can't help chimping out, I still root for the Americans but the fact that this is Sweden is a tragedy. You can't hurt the sacred refugees in Swedestan

both are wrong
ASAP guys are in jail for good reason, that beating was excessive

>"Excessive force"
Ok pajeet

Attached: 1560896743515.gif (390x265, 11K)

niggers gravitate towards their home = jail
nothing new

They have been conquered by a foreign invader. There must be an insurgency.

>Refugees notice rapper and entourage as famous and proceed to, as always, try to get a leg up in the world by attempting to A) Harass/lie ((("You broke My headphones"))) to get what they want, B) Claim to be fucking victims while bullying kek
It's fucking pathetic.
>Rapper and krew, even with security, still even though they could've just beat 'em down the moment the refugees started shit, told them to walk away.
Either there's cognitive dissonance that by far exceeds the Basketball American on the refugees behalf, or refugees are so cocky over there that they knew Sweden would bend over backwards to defend them if the fight played out like of course it did.
And of course Sweden wants to punish self defense from their beloved invaders.

Either way, both parties involved in this = less than shit.

Attached: UNCIVILIZED.jpg (960x960, 95K)

Afghans is a broad term. There are many ethnic groups. Pashtuns make up the majority of Afghanistan, then Tajiks, then Hazaras and the rest are Central Asians (like Uzbeks and Turkmen).

Alright. Which ones are the fucked up ones, and which ones actually have a shot at civilization?

cope

That's why I said earlier in the day you retard. The first video on Rocky's Instagram shows the guy asking about headphones, the second video shows him smashing the broken headphones on the bouncer's head. Read up about what happened dumbass

WE have been conquered by a foreign invader, the west has. that's what the west had gotten good at though, conquest. the game changed though, and we didn't adapt. thanks in big part to idpol and big media putting us in an arrested development. conquest changed from economic and military domination to simple demographic replacement, which can be facilitated perfectly by such an easy tactic as critical theory, of all things. tbqh i don't know the answer. insurrection would be ineffective unless the insurgents perfectly understood, down to the man, what the fuck happened and what they had to do to change it, as well as what was at stake. that's unlikely to happen though, rampant individualism took hold in the places that idpol failed, and where it succeeded, it created groups that while formerly were aligned are currently at odds. there simply IS no group large enough to facilitate "fighting back," and a large part of that is that nobody can adapt our ways of war into a feasible way TO fight back. TL;DR, yea we kinda got outsmarted.

kinda. but i mean who doesn't cope with loss?

Asap nigger is unironically innocent, he tried multiple times to nicely dissuade the goat fuckers from harrassing him. Asap nigger has been around the record company jews long enough to have learned how to properly weasel in these situations to protect yourself. But he made one major miscalculation, he didnt learn to watch his surrroundings. While in America, Asap nigger is currently still higher atop the oppression ladder than Al Qaeda goat fuckers, thanks in part to lingering 9/11 residue. But in Sweden, oh no no no no, the muslim sand niggers are more special than regular American niggers. Because Asap didnt immediately drop to his knees and start paying the terrorist refugees money and begging to suck their dicks, he was doomed from the start in Sweden. The goat fuckers knew this, hence why they wouldnt leave him alone. They were probably shocked by Asaps behavior, the sand nigger al-qaeda terrorists are the rulers of Sweden and they know they are entitled to tribute. Trump needs to step in and reclaim/save this American nigger, he is our property, and it makes us look bad/weak on the international stage when Sweden, the worlds biggest cucks, try to clown the United States

Attached: 2019-05-19 18.00.50.jpg (1074x914, 535K)

>Hazaras
They are like the Jews of Afghanistan in terms of complaining about muh genocide. The Taliban once massacred a bunch of Hazaras in the 90s and they keep complaining about it. This is despite the fact that the Taliban stopped caring about them and don’t really go out of their way now to kill them. In addition, they have high ranks in the Afghan government and have the most developed parts of Afghanistan that are very safe (compared to the rest of Afghanistan). Despite this, they complain about being discriminated against.
>Pashtuns
Very nationalistic people. They will resist foreigners without a second thought and tend to want to live their lives how they want. They live by their code of conduct (Pashtunwali). The good thing about them is that they won’t fight their jihad outside of Afghanistan and try to spread Islam to others. However, they live very basic lives and don’t know much about the outside world. They know their village and their province.
>Tajiks
Most Tajiks have it out with Pashtuns mostly because of the Taliban. Taliban are Pashtuns and they fought against the Tajiks in the North for control of Afghanistan in the 90s. They tend to be more educated than most Pashtuns and they make up a lot of the Afghan National Army.
>Uzbeks and Central Asians
They exist in the North and tend to be quiet. The most famous Uzbek is Dostum but he’s a snake who switches sides when it’s convenient. He did manage to make his part of Afghanistan seem like it was an extension of the Central Asian states in the 90s.
Most of these ethnic groups are separated by province so you won’t see them interact with each other (unless it’s a major city like Kabul).

>om nom nom nom nigger cocks taste gooooood
t. you

Why are people defending some animal that resorted to violence when they didn't get his way? Because he's American?

the swedish prosecutors wife probably invited the poor migrants into their home to nurse them back to health and give them handjobs

Attached: download.jpg (459x602, 87K)

*Taliban (basically Pashtuns) don’t try to spread their Jihad outside the boundaries of Afghanistan. They really don’t care for the outside world.

He dindu nuffin. Except he really didn’t do anything wrong. This was self defense. If he had been a woman and told a man to leave her alone that many times we would support her beating him to death in the streets. So given the cirsumstances I really do believe that he should be freed.

sadly ur only half right. the prosecutor is a gay guy

Imagine actually sitting here debating who is responsible. All I see is Arabs and Negroes in this video. That's it. The backstory has no importance. Most of you are very obviously little teenaged gossiping degenerates.

Who’s “we”?

Fuck off Czech scum, he’s innocent.

Go search the Internet for the casting your wife is featured in.

I’ve seen lots of wannabe hardcore cancucks lately, the memes about Canada having shitty bantz must have really gotten to you.

Post hand, shitskin.

they are absoloutely afghan
the whole behaviour is a huge give-away
this "creeping up to you" and being weirdly annoying but at the same time kind of harmless looking (with pink shirts and all those spaghetti arms) but will strike at the drop of a needle

and remark here! they do not only do this with adult males, they do this with females, elderly, children

This Europe. Americans burghers they fight this is why niggers are taking over USA.

why couldn't they be in america so they could shoot each other up?
i mean, they are all niggers and the less niggers the best

the afghans were more annoying

that tard deserved to get trucked aka beaten the fuck up. Dumb eurasia monkey up the guys ass for no reason. Fuck off swedefugee aka native antifa fuckers

hope he gets a long prison sentence so sweden gets more bad international publicity, that's the only way sweden can wake up

100% Afghans, Pajeet. You should know since you are almost neighbors.

I wish they had caved that nigger's skull in. Do us a fucking favor

Of course you have no answer to that lol

MUTT PRIDE WORLDWIDE
SUKA BLYAT

> flag

you do know a majority of nigger slaves were sent to brazil right?? Wait let me guess...brazil has the good niggers??? Monkey...please

Nigger chimps on nigger admixture, everyone loses.

Eh, I look at it as how they put it. Since we have no proof of the muzzies claims that Rocky broke his headphones earlier, it stands to reason that dude lost any kind of point about civility, respect or fairness when he chucked the headphones at the bodyguard, making his own situation worse by doing so. The muzzie was basically acting like a child having a tantrum. I kinda thought they were in the right until the headphones were thrown at the BG. That was just stupid and childish, especially to do that and then expect some kind of fair deal agreement after that. Great job, Sweden! It's like a spotlight on how your policies are affecting grown ass muzzies into behaviorally being like children because you enable it.

So did Rocky's entourage and BG also get locked up or are they only charging Rocky since he's their "boss" or some stupid Swedish, Barbara Lerner Spectre influenced shit like that?

what part of "that asap nigger is my property, and l dont want my property seized illegally by foreign cucks" dont you understand??? are you also a goat fucker refugee that invaded the White man's country? Or are you a bacha bazi for some rich Saudi with a VPN? either way, you thoroughly sicken and disgust any decent human being who comes into contact with you. cockroach be gone

Attached: 1555115524949.jpg (600x877, 143K)

>swedish jail
one of the plushest easiest comfiest jails on the planet, or so ive heard

The amount of yanks in this thread defending the chimp is fucking hilarious. (((They))) really did a number on you lot.

Win- win if that piece of shit get's jail and the Afghns got beaten

>Blacks vs. Muslims

The worlds gonna be a real lively place once we're gone lads!

Attached: 1551282911208.jpg (312x312, 21K)

Christian Arabs are higher than blacks, but Muslims of any race are lower than domesticated blacks

Those Hazara mutts are probably from Iran. Let them get deported.

Muslims will just enslave the niggers KEK

it'll be chinese vs islam. blacks take to islam like flies to shit, they share an IQ with the arabs. chinese have already been face rolling, even their wussy monks are genociding the shitty moose limbs lmao. they both breed like insects though so, yeah it'll be a weird place without white people.

Some of them maybe, but I doubt muslims have the intelligence and cohesion necessary to conquer them. I admit muslims are a step above blacks but you're both savages with the white mans weapons, just a different shade of brown, that's all.

Attached: 1497887220788.png (1270x911, 1.16M)

There is nothing dumber than a nigger. Even dogs are smarter

Whats with afghans (i presume pashtuns) dying their beards red

Looks weird as hell

Are you clueless of history

free flaco

l know you cucknadians are all made up of cowards who were too scared to fight for their freedom and ran away up North, but just try to imagine for one moment what its like to not inherently be a bitch who gets fucked. When a filthy hyena fights a vulture for a rotting corpse and wins, is the hyena wrong for using physical force? No, of course not, thats nature. And is that filthy hyena somehow elevated to a higher status because he won? No, of course not, he is still a filthy parasitic animal, just not as filthy as the vulture

Attached: 1552006920965.png (691x710, 728K)

Wrong

That’s henna. It’s an ancient practice

I refuse to check your satanic trips because you are a diarrhea ass nigga.

It's natural

Not wrong. Niggers can pick cotton. Muslims are a death cult that can never be tolerated

>A poo has the nerve to insult another race

At least my skull is not the same shape as a monkey

Pashtuns mostly do this. I know Mullahs do this. I presume some sort of religious thing. There are some natural red haired gingers that are Pashtun but you can tell it isn’t dyed hair. They use a product known as Hena. It’s mostly used by women to dye their hair or have patterns put on their hands.

Attached: D543F579-BBAF-4362-BA05-144E756EC332.jpg (640x640, 106K)

How many chances do you get? Mudslime needed to walk away, as instructed by the big nigg. His pride got him thrown around by (lel) asap rocky of all people

Its a very close call, but l have to put my money on basketball niggers winning the war against sand niggers because basketball niggers all have some level of White man admixture bred into them. While it may only be a drop im some cases, thats enough to give basketball niggers the slight edge in a very very close fight.

Attached: 1523313724914.jpg (963x876, 642K)

Monkeys have very similar features so it makes sense for them to have similar skulls as humans. What exactly does your grotesque skull look like?

Well atleast someone is fighting back against these savages. Gotta send our nogs over there to do the job i see.

Quick question hajji...

If you put henna on your fingers, is it wet at first where you can stain other things with your fingers? Shukran