Every news story keeps printing that Trump is tied to Epstein and they hint that Trump is also a pedophile

Every news story keeps printing that Trump is tied to Epstein and they hint that Trump is also a pedophile.

Is it true? Is Trump a secret Pedophile that went to Epstein's island?

Attached: 09dc-trumpspstein1-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg (1050x549, 103K)

Attached: hello i am huwhite34.jpg (468x741, 119K)

Is anything in the press true.

Attached: 98B82762-69F6-46EE-9DCC-BD85B2084C90.jpg (750x1085, 466K)

It's a satanic cult at the heart of it. The reason people in the media and power attack trump so relentlessly is because he isn't a part of that.
I'm a libertarian. Not someone who is ideologically 100% on board with Trump in a lot of ways. It's true though about him being the first prez in any of our lifetimes not involved in all of the satanic pedo cult shit.

it is reasonable to assume you are correct user

Attached: 1563143542810.jpg (634x450, 61K)

I think we should take Chris Cuomo's advice and just stop worrying about who Epstein's friends were. Chris doesn't want to see Trump's good name dragged through the dirt on unsubstantiated claims.

Attached: pwfo25an5aa31.jpg (853x738, 79K)

Must be true. I hear about it a lot on Jow Forums

Trump is Jewed out of his mind and so it's almost certainly true.

Attached: wtfmarinewhotaughtyouhowtosalute.jpg (768x432, 257K)

>Be Donald Drumpf
>Be Peter File
>Love fucking little children
>Also loved fucking my nice daughter
>Epstein has the goods on me
>What shall I do? What shall I do?
>I know
>Fight against child trafficking
>Arrest Epstein
>Epstein is pissed and gives pedo tape to DOJ
>DOJ arrest me, the Donald
>End of my presidency, I'm fucked

Attached: 4D chess.jpg (600x563, 69K)

I live in this town and there's a pedo ring. They run kids in cabs.

Think about everything that has happened.
Why would you give "the Jews" even way more than they ever wanted?

Attached: H.R.672 Combating European Anti-Semitism Act.png (955x902, 118K)

Trump is illuminaughty jew whobrapes children just look at him with Enstein and bill clinton all rapists. They eat the brains of children to get high

Attached: epstein-sun-dial.png (1280x726, 1.24M)

Trump is the bait. And the media took it.

Attached: grabbing_bill_by_the_pussy.jpg (900x548, 96K)

Mfw

Attached: C3E80C0C-1247-40EF-A71C-9599F41DCE18.jpg (750x1050, 393K)

Is it true is it true beep bop beep beep doohhht

Another bot-posted thread died for this bot-posted thread. I am here, thankfully, to train the algorithms, to perfect the social media panopticon. Viva la digital handcuffs. Police all the thoughts. Open air prisons for every man, woman, and child.

I think it's possible. We'll see what happens.

>Is it true? Is Trump a secret Pedophile that went to Epstein's island?
No that's Bill Clinton and why the media is losing its fucking mind trying to cover this story without actually revealing the truth.

They have to keep muddying the waters as much as possible. Civil case court docs were ordered unsealed so they are getting out in front as much as possible. The revelations in the docs must be really damning for them to be doing this so hard.

They might of gotten away with it if they didn't call Trump every other name in the book for over three years. Now everyone see's through the bullshit and how the MSM propaganda works and there is no going back.