Traditional Catholicism

Who here is a traditional catholic?
Did anyone else attend Latin mass today?
Also, prots are heretics.

Attached: SacredHeartJesus-1.jpg (266x408, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NG3QdH7Z74s&t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=cT9WiVSpw1w&t=196s
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmi0CXC2DAU
sspx.org/en/faq-page/what-is-the-society-st-pius-x-faq1
inquisitr.com/5444066/religiosity-morality-religious-people/
sspx.org/en/faq-page/isnt-the-sspx-schismatic-faq12
catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=20046
fsspx.news/en/news-events/news/card-hoyos-sspx-communion-no-schism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Also, prots are heretics.
Better than those who listen to the false pope.

>Who founded your church?
youtube.com/watch?v=NG3QdH7Z74s&t=17s
>The video no protestant wants you to see
youtube.com/watch?v=cT9WiVSpw1w&t=196s
>the video all protestants should see:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmi0CXC2DAU

Had mass in my ministry program. It is interdenominational. Everyone is welcome. But help me whoever. I accept Jesus, I know what he died for. He sacrificed himself for everyone in sin in this world. But how do I love him, and get in touch with my Holy Spirit?

>mmm what a tasty koran, let me bless it for you. Mmm, yes, what wonderful refugees will come flocking to my call. So docile, so easy to control, even if they can't ever compare to the native populace. Mmmm, this tasty tasty koran...

Attached: mmtastykoran.jpg (1198x768, 121K)

There is no such thing as "traditional Catholic."

Christcuck here. I go every Sunday. Our Church has a good priest though. He always tells us stories about funny shit that happens, then he ties that in with God and love or mercy.

Most traditional Catholics know this pope is a heretic. I had a lady at my church today call Francis a heretic. What's your point?
Not to mention, God sometimes gives us bad popes to test us and to renew the will of the faithful.
Francis will only make the traditionalist wing of the church stronger the more he angers good Catholics.

>You have to listen to everything the pope says as a Catholic
C O P E
>inb4 "I know your religion better than you!"
C
O
P
E

your god was involved in torture of countless children btw
genesis 17:11

Attached: 1554100686379.jpg (749x740, 105K)

>going to hell on purpose

Attached: B1090A9F-D57A-44BF-8F71-04A060EA11CD.jpg (250x220, 6K)

>what is the SSPX

Informally, he's very clearly a heretic.
However, he can't formally be a heretic until one of his successors declares him as such.

We need all new bishops. Based medieval bishops who truly believe. Not these nigger faggot freemason niggers who should be burned at the stake

catholicucks are just as bad as jews, if not even worse

Attached: 1558107881259.png (1992x1066, 924K)

That's true technically but like I said, even heretics like Francis can be instruments of God in order to strengthen the traditionalist wing of the church.

>the leader of my church, Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church is literallly a heretic

Attached: 0454BB23-6D33-42AE-B326-D2466B26E080.jpg (396x385, 31K)

Well we at least have Cardinal Sarah and Cardinal Burke.

Good luck with that nigger

Benedict is those things and he was usurped.

>it's infallible except when i disagree with it
catholicucks are the masters of mental gymnastics

He declared himself unfit and resigned you delusional spiritual cuck

Attached: 7F3475C5-803E-4AE5-8464-2FC05485492E.gif (200x199, 476K)

Papal infallibility only applies to specific circumstances.

That's what the Masons and Jesuits want you to believe. He was forced out.

sspx.org/en/faq-page/what-is-the-society-st-pius-x-faq1
>2000—Today
>Impressed by the SSPX's Pilgrimage of Tradition made in Rome for the Jubilee Year (2000), the Holy See invites the Society to discuss a possible regularization.
>The SSPX's Superior General, Bishop Bernard Fellay, requests and obtains two signs of good will on the part of Rome: the liberalization of the traditional Roman Mass (July 7, 2007) and the withdrawal of the "excommunications" of the Society's bishops (January 29, 2009).
>In October 2009, the Holy See also grants Bishop Fellay's request for a theological commission to enable the SSPX to present its position concerning the errors of the Second Vatican Council and the New Mass.
>After the meetings of the theological commission, Pope Benedict XVI begins proceedings in an attempt to provide a canonical solution to the SSPX's situation. Throughout all of this, Bishop Fellay continually upheld Archbishop Lefevre's uncompromising position to the Modernist errors of the Second Vatican Council. Based upon this principle of the Faith, Bishop Fellay had to refuse signing a flawed Doctrinal Declaration that the Holy See placed before him in June 2012.
>Since the election of Pope Francis in March 2013, the Holy See has not engaged in any official discussions with the SSPX.
>Meanwhile, as indicated by the general statistics of the SSPX, the priestly society has continued to steadily grow throughout the world and in the United States.

Attached: veil7.jpg (570x805, 84K)

Fact: More than 90% of “catholics” are Protestant.

Its called being emotional and irrational to get ego ratification and sense of moral superiority and group identity, woman tier.
inquisitr.com/5444066/religiosity-morality-religious-people/

Attached: chessmasters.jpg (716x555, 80K)

>when the gates of hell cant prevail over your church, but some faggy old men with too much free time completely subjugated it.

Attached: 785874AE-8C93-41E8-B8B9-C11FA173CBF0.gif (200x118, 749K)

The SSPX is making a comeback. The parish I go to grows every time I attend.

Attached: jesus sword.jpg (576x768, 63K)

yes it applies to everything concerning the doctrine of the church

that is what your cuck religion says, from the cuckechism:

889 In order to preserve the Church in the purity of the faith handed on by the apostles, Christ who is the Truth willed to confer on her a share in his own infallibility. By a "supernatural sense of faith" the People of God, under the guidance of the Church's living Magisterium, "unfailingly adheres to this faith."417

890 The mission of the Magisterium is linked to the definitive nature of the covenant established by God with his people in Christ. It is this Magisterium's task to preserve God's people from deviations and defections and to guarantee them the objective possibility of professing the true faith without error. Thus, the pastoral duty of the Magisterium is aimed at seeing to it that the People of God abides in the truth that liberates. To fulfill this service, Christ endowed the Church's shepherds with the charism of infallibility in matters of faith and morals. The exercise of this charism takes several forms:

891 "The Roman Pontiff, head of the college of bishops, enjoys this infallibility in virtue of his office, when, as supreme pastor and teacher of all the faithful - who confirms his brethren in the faith he proclaims by a definitive act a doctrine pertaining to faith or morals. . . . The infallibility promised to the Church is also present in the body of bishops when, together with Peter's successor, they exercise the supreme Magisterium," above all in an Ecumenical Council.418 When the Church through its supreme Magisterium proposes a doctrine "for belief as being divinely revealed,"419 and as the teaching of Christ, the definitions "must be adhered to with the obedience of faith."420 This infallibility extends as far as the deposit of divine Revelation itself.

The gates of hell haven't prevailed since Benedict is still the true pope and even in the off chance he isn't, than it's just God testing us and using Francis is a means to bring back the old church by angering true Catholics.

SSPX is not traditional Catholic. Traditional Catholicism has been dead for decades. SSPX are just uneducated retards in denial trying to cope with the fact that their church is verifiably false.

hat tip ALL OF US

It's pilpul. Catholica learned it from their Jewish brothers.

>be infallible pope
>claim to not be pope anymore
>Protestants be like “YES YOU ARE REEEEEE”
LMAO@YOUR LIFE

Attached: EFE2C55E-CC0B-4720-AB2E-DC3B02EE2B10.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>we are protestants who took our roman catholicuck larping to the next level

irrelevant, majority of catholics and rapidly growin in that majority are subhumans from africa, asia and latin america, your parish is 10 then 12 people, wow. Your brothers are niggers and your faith is all about flesh is not true, reject it and all that matters is jesus, so niggers flesh is irrelevant and if he accepts jesus he is better than me, a heathen white boy

Attached: 1555692767027.jpg (661x893, 129K)

It doesn't matter anyway since Benedict is the true Pope and is being held prisoner by Francis.

And magisterial infallibility applies to all teachings of the church. You either adhere to infallible Catholic teachings, which are not traditional, or you are not Catholic.

There isn't a single nigger at the church I go to.

at lest from all the christcucks these trad catholics at least larp as old fashioned pagans so hats down, protestants are the worst bunch with their women priests and gay marriages and shit. If I had to choose a guy to be in a trench with to cover my back and I HAVE to ick christian i think id pick these latin speaking larpers, at least we would make fun of fags together before he sells me out in some way

Attached: burgerchristcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>Sects declared to be heretical by the Roman Catholic Church
>Heresy: Protestantism[43]
>Description:Protestant groups display a wide variety of different doctrines. However, the early Reformers all stressed the five solae
>(1) Sola scriptura ("by Scripture alone"); the conviction that only the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments should be used to form doctrine, in contradistinction to the Roman Catholic view that both Scripture and the magisterium of the Church set dogma.
>(2) Sola fide ("by faith alone"); the conviction that believers are justified by faith in Christ alone, rather than in Christ and good works.
>(3) Sola Gratia ("by grace alone"); the conviction that believers are saved by God's grace alone, and not by human works.
>(4) Solus Christus ("by Christ alone"); the conviction that the work of salvation is entirely the work of God through the mediatorial work of Christ alone.
>(5) Soli Deo Gloria ("for God's glory alone"); the conviction that the work of salvation is entirely for God's glory alone. [44][45]
>Some believe the great diversity of Protestant doctrines stems from the doctrine of private judgment, which denies the infallible authority of the Roman Catholic Church and claims that each individual is to interpret Scripture for himself.[46] However, the early Reformers warned against private interpretation, emphasizing, instead, the connection and continuity with the ancient church, and its dogma.
So in what way is SSPX being Protestant to you?

>Aren't you schismatic?
sspx.org/en/faq-page/isnt-the-sspx-schismatic-faq12
>The Society of St. Pius X has always recognized and adhered to the authority of the pope, and, as noted by prominent Roman authorities (e.g., Cardinal Castrillon Hoyos), the SSPX is not schismatic.

Attached: veil1.jpg (1312x1500, 364K)

>look how totally not a Protestant I am you guys
Topkek

Attached: A0870EE1-D643-43C5-9D22-5B2946090E56.gif (300x354, 498K)

where is your evidence

I too, have a love for nigger feet.

Attached: 0FBEE093-EB7B-471A-A58A-1ACB1FE8016F.jpg (752x1000, 386K)

That guy is sedevecantist. He's isn't Catholic.

>Dueteronomy: "Listen you kikes, God's law is really easy to understand, just be good and honest to other people."
Kek
>Forgot second reading.
>"Who is my Neighbor, Rabbi? Surely it is only other Pharisee Jews who are wealthy." JC: "Everyone you fucking retard, stop being a kike."

I believe you, im just talking about catholicism as a whole. if you look at it as one big group globally its mostly subhumans and I doubt they will ever go trad catholic latin old school...its just to foreign to their soul, if you look what they do its some weird shit. trad catholicism is trad because its european interpretation of christian spirituality.

I skipped mass today. :/ I haven’t gone to confession in a month. I relapsed w masturbating again. I haven’t prayed the rosary in about a month. I have cut my alcohol intake by 90% though.

Attached: 2C31A7D3-6C9E-4FBE-BF92-4A5C0C325353.jpg (720x720, 156K)

catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=20046

>The leaders of the traditionalist Society of St. Pius X (SSPX) are in schism, and remain suspended from the sacraments, says the prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.

>In an interview with the Italian daily Corriere della Sera, Archbishop Gerhard Müller said that although Pope Benedict XVI lifted the canonical excommunication of SSPX prelates, they remain suspended from the sacraments because “by their schism they have broken away from communion with the Church.”

>Archbishop Müller said that while talks with the SSPX have reach an impasse, the Vatican will not close the door to reconciliation. However, he said, a restoration of full communion would require the SSPX to accept the authority of the Church and of the Pope.

>>"Who is my Neighbor, Rabbi? Surely it is only other Pharisee Jews who are wealthy." JC: "Everyone you fucking retard, stop being a kike."
Might want to reread the story, retard.

Id even argue that if you put any ambiguous religion into europe and let europeans have it for centuries and interpret it that it would have similar traits. Its about the soul of the people that interprets it even more than the texts desu

imagine being brainwashed into telling a balding old pedophile in a dress about your masturbation habits

Latin Mass today fren. Deo gratias.

Your intentions are good my son. Keep them strong and you shall be forgiven, for your penance go to the forest and enjoy the woods and nature for 12 hours while observing the natural law in play. Go now and be strong and brave with yourself and others, valhalla awaits.

Attached: 1558206496508.jpg (720x934, 170K)

Silence Sven

Attached: 468213FA-5651-4D06-A51B-8C28C278C337.png (450x450, 560K)

>Latin Mass
Cargo cult tier

truth hurts

Silence tyrone

Attached: bonifaceaxed.png (720x508, 627K)

>Valhalla
Away with you, too

Attached: 71101081-1F88-4E72-B114-0E4F9C34BBC4.jpg (479x594, 51K)

That is the good Samaritian story. The man asks Jesus who is his neighbor after hearing the Law "To love your neighbor like you love yourself." Jesus tells the story where the Priest and his assistant ignore the man dying in the ditch, in part because touching a dead body makes a person unclean. Then a Samaritian, cousin to Hebrews but with pagan fathers as a result of conquest come and save the dying Jew.

To Jow Forums it would be saved by a dumb smelly nigger or mudslime or whatever disgusting enemy you hate. Then Jesus confirms that your enemy is also your neighbor and that God commands you love him.

you call that an axe? good luck, nice fish hat, did you steal if from a woman?

Attached: 1555947366237.jpg (1011x1024, 97K)

>Dated 2013
Leave it to the swede to own himself with his own studious research into matters that don't even concern him.

fsspx.news/en/news-events/news/card-hoyos-sspx-communion-no-schism
>Columbian Cardinal Darío Castrillón Hoyos, who served as president of the Pontifical Commission Ecclesia Dei from 2000-2009, said in an interview with Rome Reports in mid-March 2017 that the Society of Saint Pius X (SSPX) “never entered down the path of heresy.”
>They had moments when they were away, but technically they never made any complete schism or heresy. For example, they did not create a separate jurisdiction, because to create a jurisdiction outside the jurisdiction of the Church, that means you want to separate.

>save the dying Jew.

Attached: disguisting.jpg (205x246, 7K)

>but we destroyed all original European society and replaced it with watered-down Semites! Intimidated now, huh?
No. Just disgusted that you take such pride in destruction.

Attached: yeshuatheshephard.jpg (799x499, 143K)

Except the message Christ delivers is clearly that everyone is NOT our neighbor, since only the Samaritan was.

Pro tip: the injured man was Samaritan.

No one cares about your child sacrifice to oversized trees, Hans.

its still better than worshiping a god that ordered blood pact in form of torture of boys penises desu tree is more based than that evil pedo shit

Attached: 1557020736219.jpg (480x480, 58K)