Got finned $200 for running without a helmet again

>got finned $200 for running without a helmet again

Attached: 1473310161177.jpg (633x758, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4163496/No-helmet-no-run-signs-spring-Bondi-Bronte.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao come to Greece we don't give a fuck about helmets

croikey

Attached: nohelmetnofun.jpg (482x767, 102K)

Is this in Brisbane?

its full of niggers, look at giannis

Attached: index.jpg (283x178, 7K)

It thought it was a meme

You think that's bad?
I got fined £300 for not handing over my sheers in the latest weapon collection drive.
They're a class A weapon, like the bike wheel or a 2×4.
If they find my bill hook, I'll get 10 to life.

running in the forest is protip ausbro
but in australia i would be scared that something will eat me

Please don't be real. I can't take this shit

>my sheers
Pics?

blimey

Attached: noflournofun.png (480x638, 425K)

It was fake and from 2017

You mean you need a helmet to run in Australia? And you think Canada is cucked LOL what a fuckin joke bro.

Wow that’s more cucked than the UK. You should come to the US where we’re still allowed to have fun.

didn't you have your hat on?
isn't that good enough?

Attached: 1454606124827.png (362x352, 22K)

tard

California BTFO

>collisions
What kind of fucking retard collides into anything while jogging? I ran cross country for years when I was younger and can’t recall anyone ever colliding

I thought it was fake
I'm actually shocked
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4163496/No-helmet-no-run-signs-spring-Bondi-Bronte.html

Nah mate, the bobbies would trace my IP and arrest me for threatening to murder someone online if I posted my shears.
Can't be too careful.
My neighbour was hauled away the other day for failing to prep his daughter to be raped by the muzzies properly.
I think they stuck him in a cell with sheik Al nugbu as the last I heard of him he had been ripped into several pieces and the gang was playing a bit of footie with his head.

that's pretty fucking cucked, aussiebros.

I know it's actually some social experiment/political statement, but it wouldn't surprise me if this was real. It's always been baffling to me that one of the most harsh and inhospitable environments on the planet is home to such a ridiculous nanny state.

This is a joke right?
kek

OH NO NO NO
>Others welcomed the move with open arms, suggesting the council should take the crackdown one step further.
>'License would be a good idea - need to weed out the irresponsible joggers who ruin it for everyone else.'

Fuck your shit, nigger.

Attached: day_of_the_dyke.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

Had the Indiana jones theme playing in another tab when i cam across this webm. FUCKING BLESS YOU FOR THAT!

surely this is just a scheme for the police pirates to steal money from you

Magpies will fucking kill you like everything in Australia

Attached: 2BDCF18100000578-3217676-image-a-3_1441074053228.jpg (634x476, 120K)

Also for some odd reason your not allowed to kill them. It's pretty retarded

Not only that, but they're colliding head on and head butting on the sign. Top lel. This can't be real..

fuck Finns

I'd make fun of this stupid shit but I'm pretty sure we're going to deal with this 10-20 years down the line. 30 tops

Fake that site does not exist