Dutch breeder cult thread - fresh edition

As we know, the breeders shall inherit the Earth. I was reading this UNZ article where the author mentioned a Dutch breeder cult/religious society or whatever with a total fertility rate (TFR) of 10 on average, but he did not recall the name of this cult.

Are there any pollsters who know who these people are?

Attached: dutch breeder cult.png (936x774, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link to article: www.unz.com/akarlin/breeders-revenge/

Bump

He might have been thinking of the dutch calvinists, but they are turbo-cucks and don't have a TFR anywhere near 10, as far as I know.

I know a Dutch guy with 12 kids, they are Calvinist. That's not the average though, but it might have been in the 50s.

>Dutch breeder cult
its called Islam

I've been in The Netherlands and can confirm

Could be black stockings church, they are kinda like amish

Average kids per couple is 4 in my family

bump

Wanna breed?

I only have 4 kids. I wish I had at minimum six.

Better us than third worlders

this is so gay.

Also from he article
>At the extreme end, Israel will by now basically be a nation-sized breeder cult. With a population of at least 30 million by 2100, it will start soaring into the hundreds of millions in the century after that.

Don't they know they cant leech of the rest of society when they become a very significant minority?

Pol is now a breeder cult !!

Just two guys breeding each other, bro.

I'm trying to find the birthrate of Dutch orthodox Calvinists

The fertility rate isn't very high, it's something like 2 or 3, I think Kaufmann mentions it in Shall The Religious.

You mean niggers?

So they just happen to be white because they haven't managed to convert a lot of shitskins yet?

Attached: 12345.png (1764x1252, 2.37M)

I don't know if they are the type of religion that seeks converts or not, but I do know that their political parties are basically in favor of open borders.

So the political party they vote for is cucked. And since it's the orthodox Calvinist party, i.e., their party, let's assume they're cucked. Chistcucks let us down once again. Where's the ethnocentric atheist breeder cult who just fucking breed because of temperament?

Attached: sgp is cucked.png (1248x1076, 251K)

I am Dutch and have 8 out of 12 kids so far.

Might just be a Dutch thing, wanting a huge family.

user, this is basic shit. Practically all Western countries are below replacement level, and the fertility rate of The Netherlands is 1.7, contradicting your hypothesis en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate

My family are dutch calvinists and the average is 3 in my parents generation, and something verrrry bad like 0.1 in my generation (millennials, zoomers) so far... I hope it picks up but hitting 3 does not seem likely at this point.

Attached: dutch kids.jpg (710x738, 154K)

>believing Wikipedia
Even if you were to do that, you can’t claim all that inhabit Netherlands are dutch so it’s bunk data for this discussion.

They do seek converts, all over the world. Look up the CRWRC. they also are starting to adopt brown amd black babies, as is the fashion. Probably pushed by the church.

Calvinism is definitely cucked.