IDF Jews BTFO by based Niggers LMFAO!

youtube.com/watch?v=FCMNPOQc_BM

Attached: Israel Nigger Transformation.webm (198x322, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8h1mt
youtube.com/watch?v=FCMNPOQc_BM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FREE PALESTINE

streamable.com/8h1mt

BASED NIGGERS

LOL FUCK ISRAEL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: free palestine nigger.jpg (596x904, 76K)

>trying to charge a mob without batons/shields
are they retarded?

wtf?
are those ethiopian?

Kill all niggers and Jews

>niggers and jews
i don't like either
the west is gay im going to go become chinese now bye guys

Israel hasn't learned to be multicultural yet. Perhaps they need economic sanctions until they take in more Africans.

Attached: kennedy.gif (370x330, 807K)

>are those ethiopian?

Its why Israel is so strong there truly is Strength in Diversity

Attached: Israel Embraces Multiculturalism.webm (480x270, 2.78M)

Based glownigger

Attached: fbi retard.png (822x1101, 1.25M)

Kind of goes against the narrative here that israel is anti-diversity. Based on the info here, I'm surprised this is an issue

BLACKED.COM

damn, i thought they were different from other negroes,

these people should just stay in their own countries

>i don't like either

The chosenites DNA

Attached: Jew DNA.png (1733x1203, 414K)

yup
they claim to be from the seed of King salomon and some african queen back in the day. I think its in the bible but im not sure.
At least they are more jew than the Ashkenazis

Attached: smug.jpg (952x538, 60K)

GO NIGGERS!!!!!

It's song of solomon
she says she became a nigger because the sun glared at her for too long or whatever

>Perhaps they need economic sanctions until they take in more Africans.

They need to be treated as equals within their nation or israel will not survive

Attached: israel chimpout black chair.webm (352x640, 925K)

wow, such intolerance and bigotry towards minorities! surely every progressive will boycott israel immediately!

>GO NIGGERS!!!!!
GO!!!
>GO NIGGERS!!!!!
GO!!!

Attached: niggers israel.webm (720x1280, 2.76M)

This is all Hamas doing

LOL look at that manlet kik IDF

i think it was a girl

I can hardly tell the niggers from the persianiggers. Who know Israel would provide such great entertainment this summer?

I finally realize Israel and the white man in the west shares the same problems. We are nation builders that have to deal with the lowest hanging fruit and that much is obvious. I will never talk badly about Israel ever again. Also remember Israel is the only country that helped South Africa when even their own anglo brethren didn't. G-d bless Israel and may every single Palestinian die a most painful death.

somali jew thats like the worst mix in history you need to be executed

fuck them up darkies. fuck them up good. make them bleed.

Attached: 05506880-EE8E-4118-85EC-9F2A5FFBF111.jpg (1024x550, 68K)

go fuck yourself and die kike

Free Palestine Blacks should be given Israel they deserve it

>Jews as nation builders

Yeah, the people that had to get their nation given to them by the whites and then need white money to prop it up. Sure. Nation builders.

i pray every night that Iran glasses israel and all kikes die in nulear hell fire

Attached: bittenfield.png (634x480, 467K)

it's literally a group of 4 arabs who shouted that, ethiopians don't like arabs

US cops would've just killed those niggers whether they needed it or not.

good fuck niggers

>youtube.com/watch?v=FCMNPOQc_BM

LOLOLOLOLOL JEWS KVECHING IN YOUTUBE COMENTS HAHAHAHAHHA

ISRAEL STOP YOUR RACISM NOW HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Kvetching jews.jpg (743x779, 76K)

Only a few days ago I was down voted to oblivion for saying the vast majority of Jews are white. I wonder if this is sufficient example for the stormweenies infesting this place?

4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

Attached: time_to_go_home.jpg (480x465, 33K)

How can we donate to BLM Israel edition? Open borders for Israe, end racism.

Attached: 1536606081565.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>that one female soldier being absolutely useless

Attached: 1560204312185.png (500x503, 117K)

>219502882
I cant be bothered defending you cockroaches since you put a death sentence upon my people so fucking rot and get diversified cunts

give the poor heebs a break, they cant fire artillery at them inside their own cities.

Die kike

Attached: 1555231006142.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

you're retarded

isn't it ironic? the circle of life

bumpting for more webms

>it's the Jews fault Roman law enforcement killed Jesus
Imagine being this retarded

Lots of muslim shills here lately. No doubt demoncrat voters to boot. You retards must be SEETHING at Trump and will probably implode once he wins in a landslide victory in 2020. I will say this to the anons of Jow Forums that aren't fuckin muslims but confused whites that attack Israel. You must keep in mind jews aren't a monolith, there are left leaning jews and based right wing jews. Israel is a conservative ethnostate that we wish to emulate here in the states. Why do you think Trump is going above and beyond for Israel? He knows the importance of having a strong ally in the middle east. I would much rather we fight our enemies over there than at home.

die jew

Satisfying to see the pets of the jews rise against them.

If you don't support the Ethiopians, you're a kike shill

Those ethiopian Jewesses need BWC on and around their Khazog Milkers.

THAT’S RIGHT

So fuckinf based

Attached: (you).png (448x555, 155K)

Based nigger...went no further.

Nigs are still chimping? Just partner with hamas already ffs

Replace the jews with niggers and problem is solved, no more scheming, just another brown dick cutting desert tribe, peace on earth. niggers doing gods work kek

Attached: IsraeliBeauty.jpg (870x472, 227K)

>Lots of muslim shills here lately. No doubt demoncrat voters to boot. You retards must be SEETHING at Trump and will probably implode once he wins in a landslide victory in 2020. I will say this to the anons of Jow Forums that aren't fuckin muslims but confused whites that attack Israel. You must keep in mind jews aren't a monolith, there are left leaning jews and based right wing jews. Israel is a conservative ethnostate that we wish to emulate here in the states. Why do you think Trump is going above and beyond for Israel? He knows the importance of having a strong ally in the middle east. I would much rather we fight our enemies over there than at home.

Attached: Jew quote.png (144x151, 11K)

They were about to get their shit pushed in by those darkies lol. How’s it feel kikes?

Attached: 1537719360043.png (439x290, 141K)

Why are jews so intolerant?

Attached: zdxcvsdafcvsedfv.png (753x1041, 584K)

whos the cutie at the 9 second mark? damn shlomo you better jump on that ass

>They were about to get their shit pushed in by those darkies lol. How’s it feel kikes?

Oy Vey

Attached: niggers israel 4.webm (320x564, 2.85M)

Attached: niggers israel 5.webm (640x352, 2.81M)

thats kino tbqh

Attached: ayyyy lmao.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

Attached: 1523802839049.jpg (500x740, 107K)

Where are their faggy krav maga ninja moves? Is that just a lie too?

the women running after the crowd always crack me up. Watch the one with the red backpack. They do nothing, but want to feel involved.

Attached: 1517875435741.png (504x480, 147K)

That's some videogame shit. Holy hell.

Accurate

Attached: 1559816597681.png (200x160, 37K)

Hated, everywhere you go. Why?

Attached: 1542795344735.png (1125x612, 507K)

Remember, kikes go into the oven

Attached: 6gorilliondeadspacelanders.jpg (1100x792, 131K)

>hello fellow white people

Go niggas, go niggas, go!

Attached: Ice.gif (497x280, 676K)

any actual israeli's on here? whats your take on this? 150,000 ethiopians isn't insignificant...

>how do you do fellow white people

the fuck happened here?

These jews aren't ready for a sip of their own medicine.

Attached: 1562645416244.png (674x666, 971K)

Something ethnic. Not quite sure what, though.

Jow Forums must teach jews the meaning of tolerance and diversity. Without these values Israel will not survive.

Attached: 1560294826849.jpg (618x769, 83K)

God they are just like American niggers

I hope niggers get the job done quick

Attached: 1558221113133.jpg (1334x750, 134K)

Fuckin saved.

Attached: getsrydtfugh2.jpg (565x406, 48K)

Niggers are a joy to humanity aren't they.

>women cops absolutely useless as per usual

Is what I think happening here jew civilians hitting a bullet riddled negro and soldiers doing very little to stop them?
Imagine that shit happening anywhere in the west.

Military police without any weapon but fists.

Pure retardation

Attached: 1562434470395.jpg (960x540, 50K)

Oyvey! Israel needs more diversity.

Attached: ceo111kfj -- 2948 -- tri111mrs'.jpg (1400x585, 151K)

Based niggers.

how sad, they must have had their tactical diapers full

if jews only minded their business, we could've had a nice thing going with them :(

Niggers just can't not be niggers. No matter where you go

Cherry picked photos of Russian female IDF soldiers and "Israel is a an ethnostate" posts on a Javanese fishing net weaving forum dont match reality. Israel is a shithole.

I really hope jerry, ((((Jason Alexander))) and (((larry David))) arnt mixed up in this (((Epstein))) none sense.

(((You)))

Attached: 422B1E44-05B6-4C16-B775-1FC1D47E850D.jpg (800x1019, 294K)

It's true, all of it. They just can't help themselves; they're wracked with greed and schizophrenia.

We both just want the same thing, but they want to take all of it by making us go away.

Attached: gym111lhv -- 0286 -- ncu111yvh'.jpg (800x533, 84K)

Laugh now, but keep in mind that this is a microcosm of what will eventually happen in our own countries.

Attached: 1507156808589.jpg (208x250, 8K)

Jew, your self hate and desire to repeatedly live a fake cyclic story as old as written history of persecution as an excuse for subversion and greed is tiresome. You will never stop and never leave us whites alone until will eliminate every last one of you.