Any religious people here? And How tf do you combine that what the Bible, Quran, etc says with that was science says?

Any religious people here? And How tf do you combine that what the Bible, Quran, etc says with that was science says?

Attached: 1563145500297.png (741x568, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j2t1q0NdZsA
youtu.be/WIy6dkOAaAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The books/high theology is largely irrelevant. the tangible social institutions are important

I could't

*Couldn't. Holy shit.

we haven't has real science for over 200 years

MORE.

yes more. anyway, it all combines - if you know where to look, what to combine and what to discard.

IT'S ALL SO VERY OBVIOUS. ALSO, THE WORLD IS ROUGHLY 10K YEARS OLD. NO MORE.

sigh... so many dumb people...

just one example, for starters: radio-carbon dating is a fraud. you can date the same piece of rock either 2000, 2 million or 200 million years.

THEY DID THAT: GOT JEWED. CAN'T QUESTION THE NARRATIVE.

this starts here and goes trough everything, from race, fake evolution and "space"

OH THAT ONE IS A KEEPER. NASA LOVES THIS SHT.

Several ways.
>Creationism Gap theory
>Simulation theory with God as the Programmer.
>Realizing ANYTHING written in Sumeria/Babylon even outside the Bible used personification.
>Realizing bronze age texts are being translated through 3 languages so it may require research.

Basically, what you are looking at is a book about metaphysics, not regular physics. Mainly set up to organize a society, not be a biology textbook.

Religion =/= judeaism.

Science is just kike bullshit. Math is just linguistics. You can't see the universe with anything except your eyes. These kikes who push relative morality also say matter flows in and out of existance on a quantum level lmao what a load of shit.

they're not mutually exclusive. Science isn't enough -- it's a tool for answering questions and bettering our lives, but it can leave us aimless. You need a story to ground you, and give you common purpose -- with science we live in a universe that's random -- it literally cannot be computed (too computationally complex) -- so what's the point of it all? It leaves you feeling empty.

>magnets and shieet
How do even they work?

Ancient aliens

anyway, if you aren't at least redpilled to the level of finding the narrow path you will not find it when your life will depend on it

AND SOONER OR LATER IT WILL FOR EVERONE

well, i'm out. just forget "science". even the scientists got bored and began to do their own shit.

youtu.be/j2t1q0NdZsA

IT'S THE CHURCH OPPRESSING GALILEO ALL OVER AGAIN

that never stopped. it just got a lot weirder

youtu.be/WIy6dkOAaAI

what does science even say? who establishes what consensus? what gets accepted as reality? what gives science a foundation? what does science say about why things work the way they work? etc etc

Thats a spook.

Then to go further, everything in the universe is dictated by numbers, and has numbers, every chemical is numbered, our composition is just a matter of numbers. The whole universe and all of existence is strings of numbers. We've created entire worlds that are strings of numbers dictated entirely by 0's and 1's, and so man has shown the ability to create universes with numbers, and thus, our universe being made of numbers is quite promising.

I believe in the tradition/ European paganism. It’s basically gods attached to science and morals taught through nature and being connected to it. No I don’t believe two wolves are constantly chasing each other in the sky making day and night, but the story behind the tales give culture to a people. Better than worshipping a kike on a stick saying he’s aryan Jesus.

Go to church faggot
Give urself to Jesus or just kys

Jesus has been wrong 0% of the time
Science is revealed to be wrong most of the time and is continuously updated
I dont see a problem is logical congruence between believing in Jesus and cautiously listening to "science"

European Paganism has literally been wiped out of existence. The people who worship it today are LARPing -- their worship is reconstructions of what they believe paganism looked like. Better to go Christianity, at least that's been part of Europe's history for 1700+ years.

*with logical congruence

The Bible is not a science text.
Why do two languages sound different?
What could I learn from ancient stories about how to stay out of trouble?
Hmmm?

I already agreed with you.

You didn't need dubble-dubbs to prove the Divine truth of your statement.

Yet here we are. Also Checked.

Well first of all, the Quran is the holy book of a basically Satanic cult made up by a desert dwelling warlord pedophile, so don't pay attention to it.
But pretty much everything the Bible says about creation can be reconciled with science. The six days that Genesis says God created the Earth in were probably not literal days but the billions of years we now know the Earth formed over. Scripture does say that "For God, a thousand years is like a day and a day is like a thousand years." That is just one example. Try reading "Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, it is the book I have most often heard about when atheists converting to Christianity is concerned.

I'm a Latter-Day Saint, and I just remain skeptical of science. Lots of it was discovered by or for (((them))), and as such is tailored towards their grip on the world. You just have faith, you do what you must, and you keep yourself protected from the Adversary.

You don't combine them. Why you should? Bible (in my caae, I'm Christian), saying about adventures of Jesus and beforehand, they are ment to teach common sense and way of living. Eg to be more patient, love others, forgive them the mistakes, and all that good jazz. Science is for giving answers on specific matters. On some of questions they're parallel. Like human being evolved monkey vs. creation of god. One is proof by dna, another again is a story to take morale from.

You think any kind of Christianity or Catholicism teaches exactly what went on all those years ago? It doesn’t really matter to me if I follow a book, I am close with nature despite my time on this forum. These stories I tell put my kids closer to nature as well. In essence my ancestors told stories that changed over time and were told orally so no one will ever know what the exact tradition is, but it’s the morals of strength, blood and soil that transcend time I want my kids to grow up with. Why would I change my practices just because you tell me it’s not exactly what my forbears did?

>How do you Bible and Scientism?
You don't if you know what is good for you.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

Holy books are incompatible with science because holy books are never updated with new information like science.

I essentially agree with this on my religion and respect this view on Catholicism. Pagans and Christians of European origin should not fight, but rather understand the strengths in both ideas and understand our separate roles.

the bible is scientifically consistent and Christians literally invented science

Yeah, it’s not like pagans had been practicing alchemy (chemistry) and Catholics burned their books and scientists at the stake for devil worship.

>the bible is scientifically consistent
>planet made in six days.

lmao ditch religion and worship a creamy pair of khazar milkers

Attached: Screenshot_20181017-222736.png (1080x1920, 1.46M)

im not really religious, but as a naturalist, when i think about how strange is the fact that we exist, and the infinite chain of coincidences that needed to happen for us to be here, (planet location, planet composition, our star, our solar system, our evolution) at least personally i cant help to get the feelings there is some sort of invisible hand involved

Do you believe there is an underlying order to and cause of the universe?

It's all a lie.

Attached: Joseph_MaryandBabyJesus.jpg (640x837, 52K)

confirmed scientifically illiterate

Science was a Christian endeavour. Science died when they removed God.

>haha look at these idiots worshipping the greek or egyptian gods, we all know only our god exists
you have to be severely delusional to believe in christianity in the current time

Science is willing to be proven wrong too.

You can’t walk on water if you’re distracted by how it doesn’t make sense, Jesus will make everything clear in the end