Can we kill the homeless already

Can we kill the homeless already

Attached: 8AED9399-65AF-44AE-A503-1814256090E4.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Let the hungry eat the homeless.

Just grind them all up into hamburger meat and feed them to starving niggers in Africa

You've never been homeless, faggot.
T- former homeless dude who now makes around 87k a year. Get the fuck out your mother's basement.

>87k
Did you just brag about it? Lmao it's not that much even in Poland.

What if we killed jew billionaires instead

that's a HUGE money for pooland, we both know it

nice idea honestly

I’d bet that 50% of the white homeless are based and have high iqs

>bragging about being homeless
>bragging about 87k a year
What's next? Bragging about being a fucking retard?

I'd simply jump over them with my skateboard instead, I could jump over 2, maybe 3 a the time

Let the purge commence

In the countryside, nigger

nobody is gonna buy your house

average salary in pooland is 830euro(high estimation).
x12=9960/year euro LMAO

Even polish whores in the West(considered upper class in Poland) don't make nearly that much.

1. average salary is much higher you retard
2. Do you know what is black economy?
3. You don't brag about being average

Homeless are fucking going to kill us all with their diseases

We need to round them up and exterminate them

I don’t want to

Attached: 6E66F52A-C100-4C3C-AE7F-CD168C275E9C.jpg (2000x1000, 283K)

You could all be homeless one day. How long until you become obsolete?

That's what we do.

>Can we kill the homeless already
No. A lot of homeless people are only that way because of the shareholder mentality. Kill the shareholders instead.

They're a product of lefties, they have to remain to remind.

You don't already?

>former homeless
>87k for a guy that was fucking homeless is bit enough u guys
>whats next ? bragging about being retarded
arent you americans always bragging about being americans

Why can't we just restart mental institutions?

>87k
>not homeless

pick one

Attached: Aussi-In-Spirit.png (696x696, 340K)

Why do I think you're one of these guys who are against taxing corporations and billionaires because you think there's a slight possibility you could be rich some day?

No turks allowed

BASED

I was homeless at one time. I climbed out of that hole and made it. I make about $30 and hour now, have a nice white family, and just started a small business. Some, not all homeless can make it.

We should just stop incentivizing it. They have tons of gibs in liberal cities and tons of free programs. Most of the homeless in my area are 40 below and junkies. They don’t even act human, and shit on the street.

Attached: 0D354052-EA1C-47BD-8F40-69EEB450047D.jpg (960x658, 83K)

>said the mutt
i though this board was no whites allowed

87k in Europe. That's like 20k in after taxes.

Western europe*

The M249 light machine gun (LMG), formerly designated the M249 Squad Automatic Weapon (SAW) and formally written as Light Machine Gun, 5.56 mm, M249, is the American adaptation of the Belgian FN Minimi, a light machine gun manufactured by the Belgian company FN Herstal (FN). The M249 is manufactured in the United States by the local subsidiary FN Manufacturing LLC in Columbia, South Carolina and is widely used in the U.S. Armed Forces. The weapon was introduced in 1984 after being judged the most effective of a number of candidate weapons to address the lack of automatic firepower in small units. The M249 provides infantry squads with the high rate of fire of a machine gun combined with accuracy and portability approaching that of a rifle.

Attached: cheese man.jpg (322x346, 15K)

or, fuck the immigrants off amd house the homeless. at least then ypu provide for your fellow rather than some fucking nigger. why does Jow Forums love niggers and would rather pay them welfare than help their fellow white thats down on their luck

cause this board is full of underage edgelords

I don't know about that but in LA most of the homeless are white or black. LA is greater then 50% hispanic but there are not many homeless hispanics. Homeless Asians are almost non existent. I have a dog and walk all over the westside. There are more and more middle aged and older white women. It's really fucking sad. Sometimes they look like they could be your grandma. I think white people NEED to get organized, start a new religion or something. Globalism + white individualism = death and destruction.

you can

>Get the fuck out your mother's basement.
Why, so i can be homless like you?

They are lazy because they can be, if there was a severe punishment for being homeless those with high iq would get jobs

How did you do it? How did you get your shit together?

let the hungry homeless eat the homeless

They are a product of leftism and the destruction of family, institutions and organic community. But remember leftism is a religion and a mental health disorder itself. The more that leftist destroy the world the more they double down on their cowardly narcissistic ideology.

How'd you do it?

Sage memeflagging nigger

white people should organize and start helping their brothers and sisters on the streets.

feed them. give them socks. get them off drugs and into a home and job.

then you will have a base with true loyalty that would literally die for you.

Winter already does that. Its why we have none where I live.

Attached: snowman.png (532x512, 736K)

>a commie
Disgusting

You don't understand. We NEED immigrants to keep wages down. The more wages are suppressed the more destroyed people and homeless. The more destroyed people and homeless the larger the NPC Leftist Horde who will vote as the Psychopathic Global Elites tell them to vote, fulfilling the cycles and self-perpetuating all that is good straight to hell.

Do you understand now? This is what is happening in your country and mine.

Yes. What is stopping you?

Hitler was homeless once.

Attached: 5732E5F9-C71C-40FC-8965-FB5E3B51A64F.jpg (470x528, 128K)

toothpaste, America's homeless will never pull themselves up by their bootstrap. These aren't people having a rough spot in life but gravely mentally ill people who should be under constant supervised care.

now it all makes sense. how did it get this way?

No. Let's weaponize them.

i see it all the time now. i bet loads of them sit at home miming along to slim fucking shady and shouting nigger shit to their parents.

Come to Los Angeles and try.
Fail like so many others who've also tried.

>start a new religion

That's known as unapolagetic, and uncucked christianity. Catholic or orthodox. That's the only way. I think the great evil we are living under has the potential to actually heal the great schism

Actually kidnap them and use them for medical experiments. As shitty as mengel’s nazi experiments and unit 731 were, they advanced medical science by a century.

Human medical experiments can unlock a lot of secrets, now that our technology is fucking miraculous

That's even more immoral than killing them. Just pay them for it.

Fuck Semitic religions. Our people don't need someone else's fake and gay Jew worshiping disgusting sand nigger religions. Why the fuck do you want to worship someone else's degenerate and disgusting fake anal god?

Judaism: self-worshiping (we are god's "chosen" people)

ok, you're a kike.
anti-semitic was a term only created in 1870 or something like that by a man named wilhelm marr. It was created to shift criticism of jews away from a theological criticism to more of a racial one.
>Islam: do I really need to define this hideously ugly religion for you?
we worship the same God. Muslims simply do not have secondary causality which is why arab scientific and mathematical development stopped. Secondary causality is only found in christianity, and is what allowed science (your god) to come to be in europe. Your brainlet shilling tactics dont work on me, but thanks for giving me the opportunity to dismantle your bullshit in a cogent way.

Attached: (((you))).jpg (1200x720, 135K)

You didn’t hear it from me, but YES.

>killing the symptoms of a problem instead of the cause of the problem

I wonder (((who))) could be behind such an idea. Stay bluepilled, goyim. Better get some sleep, wouldn't want shekelstein firing you if you're late, you need to keep the system going until you are replaced!!

You are still worshiping someone else's religion. I love my people. This is my religion. You are an apologetic Christian, literally a cultural cuck. I am a white man. You keep trying in desperation to rationalize sucking Jesus cock and I'll keep trying to wake the cucks like you up.

Mexicans all had welfare going from day 1 their family entered illegally.

Got a job that paid under the table. I used that money to rent a room, used the shelter to clean myself up. Got a legit job, just kept applying to any job that paid more. Met a beautiful women, I actually looked decent, and she stuck with me. It took a lot of work. 7 years to get from homelessness to now.

>kill the American homeless
I bet you beg for niggers and spics to flood your tv and mothers bed.

>I am a white man.
No, you're a jewish shill. I actually have cultural identity which is not a synonym with a color.

I like how my post calling for killing reporters got deleted immediately but this is still up. good job you fucking retards

if you kill all jews, there will be no homeless

At least you admit to being a cuck

Nice fucken job man, gives me hope

What does this have to do with wanting to kill the currently homeless? That maybe one of you parasites could get a job someday? Fuck off; we’re killing all the kikes and niggers too

As we move into the future people are going to see you more and more as white or whatever your race is. Did blacks care that the whites they were attacking were most likely leftists (urban whites) during the Knockout Game days? Sucking Jesus cock isn't going to save you

>Can we kill the homeless already
No, they are citizens of the USA and we should be taking every dime we waste on illegal immigrant scum to help our people.

Attached: t03jhy2n4s931.jpg (746x767, 66K)

>a-at least c-concede to one of my shill talking points
your despair propaganda does not work on me. Try making it less obvious that your are a shill. You have not once denied this obvious fact with a lie.

>ITT
>"Just got out of school. Am i edgy yet?"
Internet for everyone was a mistake.

The democrats won't be happy losing their voting base.

How about a comprehensive plan to put them to work or in the military, and if theyre on opiates/methamphetamine you cage them and rehabilitate them over 90 days.

Attached: 1511758554668.jpg (450x270, 29K)

The middle/lower-middle class, ladies and gentlemen.

You know if you focus on the Real Estate investors much more property becomes available and prices overall drop right?

That would involve our politicians both local and federal not intentionally fumbling the issue

Then who would destroy liberal cities?

Cost of living in Poland is about 50% what it is in the US.

again that would involve someone ANYOne doing something

There was an interesting case of a homeless hermit in Florida who was given free dental care (needed a shit ton of work, literally had rotting teeth, full root canals, etc).
Once all the work was done and he didn't have to live with those teeth and the pain, etc, he had no interest in being a hermit again, rejoined society, and went looking for work.

>let's introduce mentally unstable people to combat training

Attached: mfwww.png (400x353, 205K)

Prospects of a new direction

Attached: 1562559278063.png (795x1022, 435K)

Really one person doing something would basically do nothing. That person would be arrested and other Real Estate investors would get most of the properties.

Needs to be mob rule

Isnt your GDP per capita like 14k?

>or
Majority of general infantry are low IQ people of color, do you honestly believe all homeless are mentally ill and retarded?

Attached: 1546998733179.jpg (1280x1200, 128K)

I wont lie tho, I am looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 more than any vidya I ever had.

Attached: sheeeet.png (1924x1216, 99K)

Attached: 1558574068721.jpg (1600x837, 126K)

So tired of all the homeless faggots in so cal. I think we should put them in work camps until they can prove they can operate in normal society. Old or disabled can work in the textile factory instead of hard labor.

Big nuts

Our own psychopathic globalist elites sold us out. London, Los Angeles and New York are Globalist superstates. London even more so. Brexit was a show of this. Londoners whated to stay because London is owned and run by Globalists who care about literally nothing but maintaining their power and money. The rest of Britain wanted control of their country back. This is the black bill Peter Hitchens swallowed and can't find the courage to vomit back up yet.

The other way around.

White hobbo > any nigger

I bet you also have Hep C from your drug addict days

no, you have to wait 10 or so years.
of course, you'll be homeless by then also.

If you want to kill the homeless, just legalize euthanasia for homeless people. Death is preferable to the life most of them live but they're homeless because they don't have the guts to end it
>t. formerly homeless