War on Drugs is a War for White Civilization

The war on drugs is a war for white civilization. White Aryan civilization is vulnerable preciously because of its virtue and superiority. When Western civilization is exposed to degeneracy such as foreign semetic or tropical drugs it is harmed rapidly. This is because when drugs are first introduced only a few degenerates take them, then their friends try them, then it becomes semi-normalized, then more people take them, then it becomes normalized, then it is pushed to be legalized.

This is how coffee became a thing in the West. In my opinion coffee should be illegal but this is too far outside the overton window. Coffee is from South America, not Europe, it's poison that rots the mind. It's great for a stimulus but most whites in the West take it every morning making them dependent on it. Coffee in my opinion is poison and is proof how drugs when allowed become normalized.

I 100% support the war on drugs. It is a war to keep our white communities safe from degeneracy. Trump supports the war on drugs, if you don't support the war on drugs you're a degenerate criminal.

youtube.com/watch?v=HYRmEHQpTP0&t=50s

Attached: reagan.jpg (2976x3648, 1.33M)

Agreed. Anyone that's pro drug is not on our side, and is clearly a moron who falls for left wing pro-drug propaganda. The amount of """woke""" people I talk to that parrot left wing lies about drugs is fucking outrageous.

yes, because the war on drugs has been so successful thus far.

Attached: e948c07ed3a7ad200e3f3073448a80499ff439cd9502518ea18f9a98d4ce77e6 (1).jpg (720x715, 127K)

Yeah, the policy prevented America from becoming Brazil 2.0 has TOTALLY been a failure.

>Implying there is a war on drugs

>he says as a heroin epidemic rages on, people going to jail for years on simple possession charges alongside gang members and rapist, and drug use become more common and slowly legalized.

my point exactly, the government is clearly unable to deal with the problem as they has an active incentive to keep people complacent and profit off the situation.
the government should decriminalize drugs across the board and force addicts into rehab programs.
as far as dealers, allow the free market to take care of the problem people won't be going through cartels and gangs if they can buy there heroin legally and will be more likely to seek help if they need it.

Attached: 1451833701508.jpg (479x629, 35K)

How many people do you know on drugs? Probably zero, thank Nixon and Reagan for that.

It depends which kind. If it is socially harmful like Cocaine then they should keep it illegal. However, if it is just weed or psychedelics, then they should be legal since they aren't destructive. I'm not so sure about destructive drugs that only cause harm to the user like Meth.

Weed should be illegal, a lot more than cocaine. Cocaine at least increases productivity.

>White Aryan

Indians and Iranians are Aryans.. whites are snow niggers

>implying i haven't been around drug users my entire life.
most people i have known who use drugs regularly are relatively responsable with how they use them. and again the people who go to far always have the option to seek treatment. this is how we treat alcoholics.
also, give me a better option.
throwing people in our overcrowded gang ridden prison system for simple drug possession doesn't help, if anything it makes the situation worse by exposing otherwise benign individuals to violence and criminality.

Attached: Dude+weed+lmao+stoners+_94f77f000ed950a307bee40e1392c153.png (1788x892, 86K)

Indians and Iranians used to be blond hair blue eyed, Europeans are their decendants. So yes you are technically right, but not in practiciality.

War on drugs is literally pro-nigger. Without the black market, none of these nigs would be making any money.

Wrong white people need drugs to unlock primal energy that literally NEVER gets released in the modern urban setting.

You are meant to have extreme life or death moments every day, your system needs that spike of adrenaline, you are meant to walk 15 hours a day in the fucking sun.

Without drugs giving your heart a workout and your brain learning to deal with 300 bpm heart and high blood pressure you will die of a stroke or heart attack at like 55.

t. (((vargtard)))

>throwing people in our overcrowded gang ridden prison system for simple drug possession doesn't help, if anything it makes the situation worse by exposing otherwise benign individuals to violence and criminality.

You make it sound like prisons are some big hell hole. Prisons are actually more like schools, they are rehabilitaion centers. You send an average person to prison they will actually come out a productive good citizen better than ever before. I know this because my dad works in a prison and says the inmates are constantly exposed to good productive material to help them when they get out of prison.

Also "non-degenerates" are the ones with no philosophy or values.

imagine being this much of a boomer retard

Libertardian logic

>Regulations r baaaaaad, businesses cant make any money if the government has any regyoulaytions!!!!!!

>REPEAL ALL DRUG LAWS, DRUG LAWS ARE WHY DRUG DEALERS MAKE MONEY, IF WE JUST MADE DRUGS LEGAL AND DIDNT REGULATE THEM NO ONE WOULD PROFIT!!!!

I'm 18 years old dude

Please explain how you can declare a war on drugs while simultaneously importing them into the country.

Of course you are you fucking retard

only women drink coffee

>ur a boomer

Im actually 18

>OF COURRRRRRSE

fuck off cenk

Attached: of couuurse.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>You make it sound like prisons are some big hell hole. .
Prisons are actually more like schools, they are rehabilitation centers. You send an average person to prison they will actually come out a productive good citizen better than ever before
prisons are also used as recruitment centers for gangs and are often violent because of the people within them.
>I know this because my dad works in a prison and says the inmates are constantly exposed to good productive material to help them when they get out of prison.
and my dad works at microsoft and bans people i tell him to, my other dad works at nintendo and says steve and goku are confirmed for smash.

I agree. Drugs and their brain damaging effects are a big causing factor of what's wrong with western society.
All drugs should be illegal including alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, and hell even birth control which has been shown to be making women crazy. Anyone who gives a shit about their health should be avoiding these anyway.
Really every drug is bad for you including prescriptions and otc meds. Too often we see news headlines of studies revealing newly discovered negative effects of once thought safe medications.