Remember, if you support Donald Trump you are a racist. Look how much gold the post has- it must be true!

Remember, if you support Donald Trump you are a racist. Look how much gold the post has- it must be true!

Seriously, though, how do people use Reddit and not see it for what it is- a propaganda machine? Literally all Reddit churns out are super progressive pieces. People I've talked to in real life claim to not be able to tell if Reddit has political bias and it makes my head want to explode. Are these people just idiots or what? Are we the idiots?

Attached: 20190714_181729.jpg (1080x1330, 325K)

Racist is just a word that has lost all its power. If anything it just strengthens Trump supporters in their conviction

Ok, what are you going to do about it

What does racist even mean anymore?

Das raycis

>Submitted 4 hours ago
cringe

>it's racist to hold beliefs now

Ok

...k?

>We TOTALLY weren't gonna call you racist but we're gonna do it now

Yawn.

Attached: 1563010620406.png (970x664, 1.13M)

Yes.

Attached: 1538744576923.png (532x582, 385K)

People who already thought I was racist now think I'm racist. Okay

Somalia is just like America in many ways and Trump knows that which is why what he said isn't just a wrong mistake but intentional racism. Even people in Somalia call it just like America but with a worse highway system. Lido Beach is actually one of the best beachs in the world too.

I'd love to stop being racist, but niggers keep acting like niggers!

Quit making me want to vote for this kike again by calling him racist. He's not racist, he's just a retard.

I am taking up knitting, and crocheting since they said it was racist. I will do it in public in front of PoC to show my pride.

Attached: white guilt tank.jpg (640x640, 19K)

this

I’m done. I want these people fucking dead. Someone with a lot less patience is going to snap and I hope a leftist pulls the trigger first after Trump wins 2020

> you a racist

ok, so what?

no longer care. somalians telling actual americans how to run their country, get fucked.

That thread is just incredible. I'm saving a bunch of those posts for future shitposting. I can't tell the difference between the obviously paid shills and literal retards anymore.

I think that's basically what's holding back a lot of people. They want to stomp leftists into the ground but they want them to make the first move so it's justified.

Of course I am a racist, and there's nothing wrong with hating nonwhite scum.

guess i'm a "racist" then

Whites who don't call for whites to be destroyed.

I wish Trump was racist.

I wish he was the fascist nazi literally Hitler the left portrays him as instead of the goofy retarded ineffectual Israel-loving boomer he actually is.

so true it hurt to read

man I miss cartoon orbitz

Its true. I'm a racist.

Attached: 1552420798108.jpg (750x1015, 56K)

>gold

Well i guess i’m off the trump train now. It was a good ride but i can’t live with the idea that someone thinks i’m rascist because my beliefs don’t align with theirs. Oh well i guess i’m fgoing with kamala harris in ‘20.

Attached: EB53D298-583A-4E9F-B314-22C69577B57C.jpg (618x455, 62K)

I greatly look forward to it.

Trump is def a racist and a marmite mining faggot. No wonder so many homo cocksucking cum drinkers on here like him. They identify with what he does at night with all the cocks he gobbles and marmite he mines out of mens booties.

I browse relationship advice for the humor value. I've never seen a bigger group of cucks and roastie whores.

something something drumpf is finished

I’m racist, the pro-white kind. So what? The media and academia and much of corporate Juden America is anti-white racist.

Normalizing anti-white racism will turn out to be the biggest mistake the left ever made. It’s too late for backsies. The die has been cast.