Zion Don is canceled again

Was only criticizing Ilhan and friends because they criticize Israel. 2015 Trump isn’t back.

Attached: 2EA99E0B-68E1-42DD-9EC6-00C4269827DB.jpg (1242x882, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-poll-democrats-2020-aeaa3771-f142-4059-b79e-1fed569dfdf9.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4OucF_t8WJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as though sucking up to nancy pelosi can yield any benefit

Naming Israel in vain should be a ticket to death sentence

Attached: 1563149310198.jpg (960x540, 48K)

>See see he’s a kike

yeah well I’m voting for Tulsi

Attached: 4D393AC1-9D37-4A66-9B74-751D40CA734B.jpg (828x497, 345K)

shills working overtime today...

Won't somebody please think of Israel

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Kys

Attached: j90qPfCo.png (908x448, 84K)

I thought he was talking about the kikes in government when he said go back to the shithole you are from and stop meddling in our affairs?

Attached: 0E42CEAF-A484-4473-B031-8851CEBF912F.jpg (1170x1524, 244K)

well he is. Are boomers just totally desensitized to this mideast country being such a focus?

His tweets earlier were great. Shots fired at 4 in congress for attacking OUR country, not because they’re too mean to Israel.

Oh look, another e-celeb thread

>if you don't like Israel, you're a shill
The absolute state of Jow Forums
what happened to this place?

“To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

Seems like common sense... yet apt.

"Dude I know she isn't perfect but you NEED to vote for Nikki Haley in 2024 you can't let the DEMONRATS win!"

>Idiot fringe left thinks Trump is on the same side as Pelosi
>Dems lose votes

>implying it's not on purpose
Even faggots are figuring it out. That makes you dumber than a faggot.

Attached: 1563150739930.png (892x654, 79K)

Um this is 4d chess, right g-guys?

fucking kek

>calls people faggot
>reads resetera

The 180° Trump has done since 2015 is unbeluevable.

Attached: 1478869797292.png (325x500, 135K)

“To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

God I fucking hate boomers.

they really love israel for no good reason...

>Was only criticizing Ilhan and friends because they criticize Israel
It was obvious I said it yesterday. The left is arguing whether he's racist or not and the right is comfy knowing the zion don is in charge, what a sad state of America
/ptg/ and reddit

>. 2015 Trump
the one who perpetually shilled for fucking israel during his campaign and everyone spun it as le 4d chess? that one?

>Acts like Donald has changed his stance on Israel yesterday.

No motherfucker, you knew what you were getting.

It's a mental illness. I can't imagine being as old as boomers are and yet still so stupid.

>x is canceled
Only twitter niggers say this.

They can barely type, and have the entire www in front of them but only check their hotmail and read foxnews.com

Attached: AC2FEDA2-201D-49D5-B314-5D972A482955.jpg (1242x696, 100K)

Attached: 1535739572060.jpg (1000x808, 335K)

>Bro, I know these commie shitskins want to displace me and my entire family, but it's okay because she supports Palestine.

Also, fuck Jews.

Attached: Trump Supporter.jpg (1004x887, 203K)

>defeated by boylovers from Athens

>The 180° Trump has done since 2015 is unbeluevable.

Most of Trump's grandchildren are Jewish.

Attached: 1480350558747.jpg (720x960, 352K)

Dude it's called realpolitik. You can't fight lefties and Israel at the same time. You have to pick a side and drive a wedge between the 2 groups. Giving lip service to Israel is not a bad thing. Open borders is. Who cares what Israel does. Kikes in media want open borders they are the enemy as are these women of color squad warriors.
Hitler was a fag and a loser. He made it impossible to criticize the Jewish body politic. So pick a side.

All races of the world should unify to slaughter the Zionist kikes in harmony.

Attached: world without jews.gif (500x361, 987K)

How does it feel knowing some of ya'll voted for the most Pro-Israel President this country has ever had?

Attached: 1559500089262.jpg (1153x1399, 99K)

>our country is synonymous with israel
>praise israel on veterans day
>main criticism is anti semitism
this country is so fucked

He's critizing AOC and the pack because the Dems were getting ready to throw them under the bus due to realizing how toxic they are to the party. Trump couldn't have that, so he attacked them in a way that made it untenable for the party not to jump to their defence.

axios.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-poll-democrats-2020-aeaa3771-f142-4059-b79e-1fed569dfdf9.html

Trump just turned 360 degrees and moonwalked out the back door. Crazy shit. Never know what you're getting with this guy!

Well Trump knows where the true power resides.

Attached: 1491793361859.jpg (690x906, 236K)

Trumpcucks are all mentally retarded at this point

>can't deport millions of people

Attached: Hitlerlaugh.gif (250x195, 801K)

the spartans were pederasts wiped out by pederasts. disgusting paganlarp faggot

They were also gas as fuck.

And now he turns around and diffuses blame to pelosi defending her and America.

pretty good, honestly. i may not like it but i cannot vote for a party so engaged in globohomo wickedness and murdering babies.

some of them were. i have a soft spot for the argives, but it is tempered by their negative traits. more fond of the romans.

Exactly.

LOL at shill niggers starting threads that are meant to divide and conquer Trump supporters.

Attached: Last Straw Shill.png (1000x764, 210K)

Wait was 2015 trump saying he was going to nuke Israel? I dont recall anything about trump saying he was going to kill off the jews

They are forcing the party's base away from pro-corporate and pro-Israel policies. That's the real fear of the centrist Democrats who are nothing but glorified shabbos goys. Making polls about a small fraction of the total voter base just shows their desperation.

Attached: 1551912051385.jpg (1842x1036, 107K)

Romans were also kinda gay.

Well it would be alot harder if he didn't keep showing blind allegiance to an antichrist nation that only uses us

If you defend an anti-white shitskin politician to spite Israel, you are a shill.
Only leftists and shitskins think Israel is the most important political issue facing America.

LOL, me neither. Not that that would have stopped me from voting for him.

Attached: Deport Man.png (797x772, 478K)

Quiet. the day you die in a few years will be a GREAT day worthless boomer. kike shill.

i know damnit dont remind me.

speaking of classical studies, i was reading herodotus, and was digging thru his histories of the persians and i ran across a typical fucked up greek sentence. im paraphrasing, but it went something like

"the persians are very old fashioned, but have picked up our habits and ways quite readily, especially when it concerns pederasty----"

fucking hell man. i admire the noble and tranquil and ad need very brave greeks. still though they were such fucking queers man ot isnteven funny.

no he is right man. both sides are liabilities, but frankly it isnt really a debate concerning who to vote for in the coming election. and also all this bullshit thinking dems dont cowtow to the jewish lobby is silly. they are upset because they are scions of anticolonial lefties.

He was shouting "America first" and told AIPAC that he doesn't need their money. While it's not exactly a middle finger, it certainly implied some sort of change from the previous zionist administrations. If you told me that Trump was going to become crippled by political correctness in 2015 I wouldn't have believed you.

Attached: 1501474735122.jpg (480x480, 65K)

Attached: 1473127189066.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

trump might be as retarded as steve bannon (vicious alcoholic)

gib

don't worry it's a 4d chess move. Being pro jewish for his first term is smart because it hits the normie moderates in the feels and it helps fend off the racism rhetoric. He needs normies in order to get re elected. The reality is all he's really done for Israel is continued their foreign aid(good luck cancelling that and getting re elected) which is less than Afghanistan and Iraq get. And he officially moved the embassy which was a contractual agreement in place since 1995 by the US government. Trumps a deal maker, so of course he's going to hold up US's end of the deal while also getting free good press which is a rarity.

Attached: us-foreign-aid-by-country-3637 (1).jpg (1600x940, 435K)

hes diving them you stupid fucking ball of shit

Attached: 1498051084672.png (750x390, 14K)

Drumpf what are you doing?

>hurr durr Tulsi faggot
They pay you to shill not to vote

Oh no, user, no. It's not some different Trump. It's the very exact same guy, only now he's telling different lies.

Now you know his actual character. It's the same character as Obama, who told his lies before being elected, and then told different ones after. Just like Bush, Clinton, Bush - all of them.

If they're running for election, they're lying. If the papers give them an inch of print, they're lying.

Now you know. Voting is a trick. Do not support elections as long as they're corrupted. Since elections won't work to enable us to wield over a government, you'll have to do so otherwise. You are personally responsible to govern. It's the duty of free people. Therefore govern what you have authority over - yourself.

Tell everyone to do the same.

Win.

nah you are an idiot. this guy gets it. you just want tranny domination you bitch

The Democrats divisions are inevitable. If anything Trump is bringing them together against him. The problem is that some Democrats are so enslaved to the Zionist entity that they cannot detach themselves from it.

Attached: screenshot-www.instagram.com-2018.03.08-23-14-55.jpg (558x428, 61K)

>Tulsi

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OucF_t8WJg

to give trump credit, he's the most hated president in US history, and he's constantly praising israel

>always tell enemies you're at war with your true intentions or you're a jew

Attached: D116247C-7680-4ED6-902B-147F0B98AF10.jpg (2732x1972, 1.08M)

Name one bad bill Trump supported, that wouldn't have passed with a veto override anyway.

>to give trump credit, he's the most hated president in US history, and he's constantly praising israel

Maybe those two are connected on a more profound level. Most people in America hate being Israel's bitch, even if they cannot admit it publicly.

Israel is just a cover for Zionazism, and that is the most important issue facing the world. They're pushing globalism, running 'too big to fail' banks, running Epstein pedophile brownstone, CIA/Dyncorp organ farms, drugs, and destabilization of nations, pushing invasion/immigration, trannies and faggotry of all kinds, particularly to little children, and cutting cocks off before sucking the infant's cocks to drink the blood.

Israel is THE problem the world needs to solve in ten years, not CO2 emissions. And Trump is their golem.

that's what I mean
it's funny how Jow Forums knows more about kike best practices than these nukikes we got running around today

It was completely predictable. It's exactly what all Presidents do, ever since Jackson. It's what the next one will do, and you will lap up the rhetoric spewing from one candidate or other because you can't be assed to think for yourself, and do govern what you have authority over: yourself.

If you have no authority over it, it's not your fault, and you have no responsibility for it. If you want authority over it, you'll have to take that authority from them as have it, and you're too much of a faggot to do anything of the kind.

let's be adults:
>rhetoric =/= policy
>executive =/= legislative
if we had an effort post on what the executive is actually able to do, and then we'd tally it up to what trump has done, we'd have a realistic view of his presidency

as far as the cultural side of things, that's entirely on us, not on political figures

So, all of them.

Every single bill passed since Trump was elected is a crime against humanity, and if he can't or won't do what he promised, and is just like every other President, then the system if fucked, and you need to either a) just admit you're evil, or b) do something else to govern your country.

Since you won't do b, you've done a.

>Was only criticizing Ilhan and friends because they criticize Israel. 2015 Trump isn’t back.
That's your skewed interpretation, but I could give a fuck about your opinion.

>Doesn't name a single bill
Thanks for proving my point shitlib.

>The 180° Trump has done since 2015 is unbeluevable.

Attached: TRANS7.webm (480x480, 320K)

Did you ever stop and think that all those boomers were smart ass kids once, and thought their grandparents generation were a bunch of dipshits too?

You're just like them. You're exactly like them, and you're going to do exactly what they do: use their experience to suck up to the bastards that they depend on for everything good in life.

You think you won't, but you will.

is that true? do liberals hate Israel? wtf im gay now

stop redditspacing you retarded boomer. Just write sentences like a normal human bean.

I wish Donnie loved America the way he loves Israel.

Nobody cares...

I don't like Israel either. It's the seat of the Khazarian Mafia.

He's coming for you dogfucker. Free men fight everybody all the time, including faggot leafs like you.

You've fallen so hard for the Hegelian Dialectic, you think you're using it.

Attached: leafraker.jpg (720x480, 56K)

it just never ends

Attached: 1560233979677.jpg (800x806, 204K)

So, you're trapped: either vote for the Zionazi, or vote for the servants of the Zionazis.

Fuck you cuck.

I wish my spelling error wasn't getting (you)s.

Attached: 1519437370755.jpg (575x385, 22K)

why does he have to be such a kike shill all the time

this. It also takes away from the ICE raids.

I didn't know your grandparents invited millions of mexicans and south americans in so no one would think they were racist. I guess it's totally the same thing huh