I'm so scared you guys. I've been living in Miami for 11 years and I have no papers...

I'm so scared you guys. I've been living in Miami for 11 years and I have no papers. What is even the point of deporting immigrants with no criminal records anyways?
Inb4 larping, I've only left my house this weekend at night to get convenience store food.

Attached: 1i7v3B7.png (550x550, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm pretty sure they are only deporting ones with criminal records.

Are you smart? Do you have good work experience? If yes, then it shouldn’t matter; you’ll be just as well off in your home country.

Crossing the border illegally is a crime, Retarded Larp.

>He thinks I'm stupid enough to take the bate

Attached: 1563063908415.png (680x629, 1.5M)

so far

go to canada

Attached: canadaschool.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Attached: 8bitbait.png (1351x643, 9K)

This is your chance to self deport.
Phase II will be more harsh

being here illegally makes you a criminal.
you should be deported. I wish I could report you.

>we have to be replaced legally
based

Attached: 1551783808487.jpg (780x585, 62K)

What are you so scared of?
Arent you proud of your home country?

crossing the border illegally is a violation of 8 US code section 1325

fuck outta here

la migra la migra!

and theyrr only deporting ILLEGAL immigrants

Hopefully they kick them all.

The trick is that you will never be replaced with legal inmigration, It takes too long and Mexicans are too lazy.
Also you're assuming that everyone wanting to migrate is brown.

After you get sent back will you mail me some weed?

Why deport, you have no uniform so the Geneva convention does not apply to you..

You have to go back

We'd like to get the criminals first but listen op we can't tolerate people who break the laws. It's bad enough billionarie can fuck kids on islands with zero reprecussions and those same elite faciliate drug running and pumping of millions of illegals into the country to drive down the quality of living for average americans. Do we deserve it? maybe for our ignorance to what are CIA did to central and south america
tl;dr rule of law must prevail

I hope you die spic

Don't come here. We are full. Everything is collapsing anyway.

>slav[e] calling me not white
daily reminder

Attached: 1535860093068.png (347x950, 160K)

my family only immigrated from italy two generations ago. Fuck i'm gonna get deported too.

Don't panic until they take your leaf blower away. That's when you know they are coming for you.

Attached: Quarry 1.jpg (950x533, 87K)

Tell me exactly where you are at and I will send somebody to help you escape custody. Kek

I live in Miami too. Traffic sucks one less spic clogging up the roads. Enjoy Colombia faggot.

fuck off we're FULL

Don't worry. The non-poor whites will be rioting in the streets if they deport all their housekeepers, gardeners, maintenance men, etc. If you're not a criminal you're fine.

Why the collapse? Brown people not holding up their end of things? Never been to a shit hole country before?

Now Canada will be the shithole of the North.

Attached: Snowed in.jpg (856x481, 88K)

If a judge hasn't ordered you to be deported you're fine. We're only enforcing deportation orders.

I hate miami and I hate all of you illegal identity thieving pieces of shit.

you all have to go back and miami needs to be wiped off the face of the earth

cuck

Fuck You Dirty Spic.

Human Filth. You don't belong here among upstanding Whites.

This

So if you see any ICE just explain to them that you’re illegal but have no deportation order, you’ll be fine.

>I'm so scared you guys. I've been living in Miami for 11 years and I have no papers. What is even the point of deporting immigrants with no criminal records anyways?
Immigrants without criminal records are not being deported. But you are not an immigrant. You do not have an immigrant visa. Don't call yourself an immigrant. It's dishonest. If you want to be an immigrant, return to your home country, apply for an immigration visa, then enter at a port of entry.

Reported. I hope the mods back trace you and send your information to ICE.

Fuggin checked. It's happening. Quads of truth

based get

Go home nigger

You're a liar and a retard.

Chekkked. Deport em

gettem outta here boiz

Witnessed. Include me in the screencap user.

>What is even the point of deporting immigrants with no criminal records anyways?
Jobs and apartments are finite. Buildings and businesses don't grow out of the ground. There are already 300 million people here (who we know about). This makes finding a job and a place to live significantly harder than most other nations. The food you bought at that convenience store is going to be out of stock for an American because someone who isn't supposed to be here just happened to buy it first. Your mere presence here is theft, your initial entry was breaking and entering. You are a dangerous criminal and need to be processed into our system and booted the fuck out.

grow a pair spic, it could be worse, you could
be canadian.

Attached: Muscle-car-with-lots-of-testosterone_o_42583.jpg (450x362, 30K)

Op is a parasite.

Good, I can't wait for them to kick in your door. Sleep tight!

Everybody in Miami is illegal.

Ouch.

if you're from the third world just lie and say you're from a second world country then get deported there instead. free upgrade compliments of your american frens

Attached: 1559865638467.jpg (511x610, 137K)

sorry cubanbro. i hope for the best as i like cubans

based

You have to go back.

Attached: pol3169.jpg (1006x1024, 137K)

they have deported no one and you should be deported...you have no right to exist this is not about papers you piece of shit

why is jew non white faggot pedohile ZOG canada invading white Christian Croatia?

We're about to collapse, if you come you'll probably be eaten.
More people = More meat

probably all white hispanics are migrating legally.
black and very mixed hispanics are migrating illegally.
The most important thing more than race is IQ though.
Legal migration only will up the IQ of average person moving in with 10 points.

>Being this triggered

Stay mad slavshit

If anything he'll be better off in his home country relative to the people around him because his home country is a shithole

i hate this picture. theres only 3 visible white kids in the entire frame.

Attached: 1554583154483.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Nothing ever happens

Attached: 1558475414828.jpg (345x337, 70K)

>illegal immigrant
>no criminal record
>illegal immigrant

You’re wearing down our infrastructure, getting a 1st world countyr without being able to pay 1st world dues.

If you haven't been paying your taxes, try not to get caught and start paying your taxes.

LA MIGRA LA MIGRA!!!

Hey what is your address? I hear that deportations are only in certain neighborhoods

Checked! Please include me in the screencap.

Attached: 1537766928444.gif (371x373, 1.11M)

One post from this ID. Must have been deported

11 years?! You've had ample time to get legal under Obama, you're just lazy or dont really want to be a citizen. Go home and work to make your country better. Best of luck

Go home, faggot.

>in country illegally
>not a criminal

Sounds like a serious case of you're an illegal and can be solved by having to go back.

>No criminal record
>No papers

Attached: andjannies.gif (741x674, 118K)

11 years here illegally is a criminal record, you have to go back taco nigger

Hope you're on a VPN mate.

Attached: fbi.png (1192x333, 81K)

Go back now or bite the bullet. Literally, if you resist.

I hope you get deported

all these cute little nogs before the imprinting by their terrible parents causes irreparable damage and they devolve out of compatibility with western society. it's almost like you need communism for asians or blacks or you end up with huge social and structural problems because their parents are too irresponsible to be allowed normal human rights regarding their offspring.

11 years the equivalent of an intestinal worm.

>hey g-gius I'm so s-startled

Into a detention center you go.

Fuck yah. Quads confirm Ice is outside his house in a van.

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

OH!
You lost your drivers licence, that's OK, they have records and can make you a new one

Attached: x.png (500x748, 129K)

>living in Miami for 11 years
give me back my stolen SSN you identity thieving cunt
Seriously, illegals are the reason that identity theft is so bad in the US. They can't get a bank account, a job, a cell phone without one. So they steal yours.