What is Michelle Obama grabbing?

Anybody know? user do you know?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14-13-01-44-1.png (501x609, 146K)

The footage

Attached: mo9inch.gif (280x158, 2.7M)

benis

Kevlar condom body armor it is necessary for all black male presidents and their husbands. It protects the secret service from AIDS transferred by the black president's husband. It's quite simple really

Attached: epstein-sun-dial.png (1280x726, 1.24M)

A lady should never grab her penis in public.

>What is Michelle Obama grabbing?
muh dik

how can i compete :(

Her dick

Obama's buttplug

Attached: 1562811531225.jpg (451x600, 35K)

Michael´s dick

Attached: Michael Obama.gif (320x180, 1.42M)

What did the jews mean by that sundial?

out of all the conspiracies involving Obama, Michelle being a dude is the funniest fucking one

That's a big benis. Obama must have a VERY loose butthole

BENIS

Attached: 1563113974494.jpg (285x327, 12K)

>you mad w*teboi?

LeL the nigger with the biggest nonlarp dick in existence fucked our mystery meat president of 8 years in the ass with it

Attached: 1562862934451.png (441x302, 58K)

groin plate carrier

It's also the most likely. She is very manly and there is definitely something swinging between those legs.

Holy shit!!!!

Attached: IMG_20190712_222931_367.jpg (500x378, 30K)

hmm, so let's see
the last 4 american presidents:

a orange haired clown shabbos goy
a black homosexual muslim with a a transsexual husband
a retarded warmonger and traitor
a horny pervert warmonger

maybe he got hungry and was getting a hidden sausage as a snack?

Attached: Plated-Cherry-Brats.jpg (1200x674, 217K)

LMAO. You still haven’t figured it out?

Attached: F7AC9FDA-50B1-4EC9-BA9C-8B4D27ABE06F.jpg (320x569, 44K)

its also the conspiracy that if it is true, absolutely changes nothing at all nor does it affect us. so what happens? obama gay? sheeit

MUH MUH MICHAEL

>so what happens?
Did they claim 2 dependents in their tax return? If they did it’s a fraud. Let’s see the tax returns.

Attached: C761A569-48FF-4F3F-85B3-DFE4C2B3DCDD.jpg (1440x1080, 176K)

>
Oh, it's true. And when it's proven beyond doubt, every other lie obama committed will tumble free as well.
Kenya anyone?

It means every other goddamn conspiracy is true, you dumb fucking retarded worthless undeserving piece of swine.

Hiding his penis and prolly stealing something.

Okay, quick story time about showing my power level in public.

I work on a corporate cube farm surrounded by pajeets as computer and network/I.T. support guy. I'm deploying some new hire's laptop with their monitors, dock, etc. in a shared cubicle next to this very, very effeminate black guy who stands right around 6 ft (I'm 5'8" when not slouching). And I mean, always wears matching shirt, pants, and tie, has matching bracelets, wears fucking blush, rouge on his cheeks and eyeliner/eyeshadow. Whatever, not my business.

I usually have my headphones in catching up on podcasts or drowning out "Hey, while you're here" 20-questions bullshit I don't have time for when, between songs, I overhear this girly black man talking to some of his neighboring coworkers about one of the 5 pictures of Michael Obama on his desk. Why he idolizes this he-she, I dunno. Again, not my business.

But in my infinite dumbassery, after one of his coworkers comments on how beautiful "she" is and the effeminate negro agreeing that she's fabulous, I immediately pipe up with "She's also a man."

It instantly gets quiet, Ms. Black Man is looking at me with such contempt it's burning a hole into my face, and the "man's" coworker who was standing next to him says "Whoa, we're just gonna cool off now, we don't need to take it here."

I sheepishly apologize for making such a thoughtless comment, quickly finish setting up the new hire's desk, and tuck-tail back to my work area. One of the only times I let my power level show in public, much less at work. I'm surprised that didn't cost me my job, considering how cucked everyone's delicate sensibilities are these days.

sauce me on that pic

Youtube scrubbed Michael and I ....... can’t find it anymore.

kek, I posted this b4 seeing the vid.

She went to gym in DC

Mantown Bar locals in Lakeview gay bar in uptown Chicago refer to Gloryhole as the Oral Office. Barry was regular receiver.

t. 2000's Boystown resident

>She
c'mon

*He

Colored benches is a clue

>Reddit spacing

Attached: 6D23F709-2BB9-4A4A-A65C-4C458D3AF6DB.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

Cry harder, bitch. I thought it was a funny story, and wanted to share. Fuck reddit.

adopted children can still be dependents

Ask Joan Rivers how funny it is.

Haha holy shot “her” balls are loose.again.

I liked your story

/pol was right again.

The final redpill is realizing that most if not all of the first ladies have been trannys

Attached: 800px-Louhenryhoover.jpg (800x1009, 68K)

Do we really need to tell you?
But don't talk about it in public, remember what happened to Joan Rivers.

Attached: michtranny.gif (320x180, 318K)

Anyone that's read The Republic knows what these fuckers are up to.

Attached: Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg (600x300, 110K)

This user fucks.

It's not the final redpill but it's a big one. Take the baphomet trannie pill Jow Forums. You can't be a 33rd degree Mason without getting your dick snipped off. Melania is a Trannie, Jackie Kennedy was a Trannie, Lady Bird Johnson is a big trannie. Hell, look at Nancy Pelosis daughter, Chuck Schumers wife. Even old Henry Kissinger is married to a giant lanklet trannie. There are also tons of trannies in pop culture. T. Swift, Olivia Wylde, Wonder Trannie, etc.

Attached: 49660164_388844251872497_6910935638661398528_n.jpg (652x960, 131K)

Commencing Trannie dump. Chuck Schumer and his husband Mannie Devito.

Attached: CHUCKS-CHUMER.jpg (3000x1695, 439K)

>remember what happened to Joan Rivers.
She had her vocal cord cut out of her kinda like the man who was arrested for Boston bombing.

ummm do i see a scruffy beard??

>child tranny worship
kys

Barbara Bush AKA Alleister Crowleys son.

Attached: 2ik78m0.jpg (787x1295, 237K)

please expand

Son?
Ok you lost me.

Yes.

MY FUCKING SIDES

If only you'd doubled down.
Just look at the hands
>Becoming
Come. On!

Attached: cmeq-square-orig.jpg (1536x1536, 220K)

You posting cringe my dude?

Attached: 78137.png (587x557, 724K)

dat bbc

Yes, Barbara Bush was a man, conceived in an orgy by Alleister Crowley. Here is Nancy Pelosi and her "daughter".

Attached: 1562546465583.png (620x340, 364K)

Looks like a little black boy

good story user.
you should have stood ur ground.

>5’8”
Stopped reading when I found out you were a smurf.

My Nigga. Sorry /b/ros. The rabbit hole is a lot deeper than you think.

Attached: 1562141009555.jpg (1782x2499, 508K)

Private island Beach orgies.
>Plato recommended a state-run program of mating intended to strengthen the guardian class in his Republic,
>Plato, who believed human reproduction should be monitored and controlled by the state. However, Plato understood this form of government control would not be readily accepted, and proposed the truth be concealed from the public via a fixed lottery
>The Guardians will even have their families in common. Children will be raised in common and will not know who their real parents are. These children will also not be randomly conceived. They will be bred deliberately to produce the best offspring, as though the Guardians were a pack of hunting dogs. Even Plato realizes that such cold blooded match making might be too much for the Guardians, so he proposes that the process be kept secret from most of them. Every year, after the breeding committee, or whatever, secretly makes its choices, there is to be a kind of fertility festival. Everyone chooses names by lot, and the name they draw, or no name, is the choice of the gods for them. This is the kind of thing that Plato calls a "noble lie"; for the lottery is to be rigged by the breeding committee. Everyone will actually draw the name designated for them; and those who draw a blank were simply thought undesirable for offspring.

Average height for me in the U.S. is 5'8" - 5'9", user. What I lack in height, I make up for in muscle mass volume. Do you lift, too?

Not worth it in a work environment like this. I've been fired for so much less. Don't underestimate how much political correct niceties have a stranglehold on the I.T. career field.

I want to have sex with this tranny

Webb Hubbell sired Chelsea's ugly ass. Hillary may or may not have been involved. Bill was long known to use his sterility as a pressuring pick up line

That is the worlds longest, biggest, Sheboon clit EVER.

Attached: He_Will_Not_Divide_Us.png (1024x526, 265K)

Kek.

Attached: 1557133215834.jpg (1024x732, 109K)

Same.

Attached: futurama_mom_and_sons.jpg (703x462, 35K)

>muhh dick

In my work place you would have been hauled to HR and been suspended or fired .Power level is something that's never exposed EVER.

It's the lies you retarded POS.
You should know this.
I don't give a fuck who sleeps with who.
During O's campaign he said one thing, then during his presidency he did the opposite, he was just another warmonger.
Obama lied, just like Bush.
Amazingly imho, Trump has lied the least.

Her junk. It’s Mike.

Attached: 932406D8-785C-46EA-A599-D8BB33F0016A.jpg (198x200, 15K)

There would really be no benefit. Huge of you to drop the bomb.

Attached: 0A9EDE57-6B2F-436F-BB05-75F13891250D.jpg (960x960, 116K)

Yeah, I keep my fucking mouth shut in this place, especially after that.

and the most truest

His nickname, bathhouse Barry!

Its from drone footage of pedhed island

Good insight user. I like you. They are disabused of the notion of family and motherly love at a young age.

Just a couple of dudes having a laugh

Attached: 1551904881410m.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

I don’t have to lift, tiny. I’m not trying to make up for being vertically challenged. Yes, I excercise regularly. Do you think having big arms makes you look taller? It doesn’t.

>i routinely tell my normie lib-shit friends michelle has a penis
>"that's completely absurd user, let's see some proof!"
>*show them the vids*
>their face when

Attached: 1512688097726.png (489x557, 152K)

you gotta be kidding me. you're not. are you. oh, fuck. it's true. it's all true.

Attached: 190102083408-alexandra-pelosi-newday-1-2-2019-large-169.jpg (460x259, 20K)

No numbers from 6 to 7? Is this 'art' or can an user explain the potential symbolism

That gif is so cringe I don't know why it's still used.

goddamn,, I tough that was shopped.

and that creepy ''smile'' or something is as if the owner had heard about human anatomy but couldn't quite get to grips with the idea

Attached: giphy.gif (320x180, 1.83M)

I never said I was trying to make up for anything, including my height. Nice assumption, though.

And I asked if you lift, I didn't ask you if you "exercise". Just fyi, running and crossfit is not "exercise". How do you expect to protect anyone you care about if you don't get stronger?

Attached: 98428F8B-34A0-4D59-954F-10056A82D053.jpg (1024x515, 92K)

Attached: Sasha’s And Malia’s REAL Parents.jpg (1206x6040, 2.89M)

that's a man baby

>What I lack in height, I make up for in muscle mass volume.
Kek.

Is this why they always use ugly unattractive women in movies and television? So that the trannies don't stick out as much? Basically programming faggot acceptance into us. Oh shit.

Attached: 1534199820478.jpg (660x525, 62K)

ewwww

I am totally fucking sold on this.

Yes, it is all true, and worse than that. If you had a few hours and an open mind I could crack your head open like an egg with this stuff, suffice it to say that the "conspiracy" runs a lot deeper than most anyone can imagine.

QRD:

The el-ite worship and emulate Baphomet who is the trans-sexual goat headed god.

All news (from sports to politics) is contrived by the Kaballah code, the merging of letters and numbers. All media, read: ALL MEDIA, is created this way.

They are working towards the building of the 3rd temple and they are doing it all by the numbers. 9/11 was a giant ritual for this purpose.

9/11 was performed on the Julian Calenders Tisha B'Av, this is the meaning of the 7/11 convenience store, the digis are an homage to Tisha B'av.

Tisha B'av falls on 8/11 this year and the digis are lining up to be big. Beware of 8/11, stay away from Jerusalem and Sanfrancisco on those days.

Attached: 1501184081787.jpg (255x250, 18K)

That's public corruption mate.

That's the noose mate