What do we do about our Based Hispanics in the country?

What do we do about our Based Hispanics in the country?

Attached: CBP Agent.jpg (622x768, 86K)

Attached: 1537647003256.png (800x469, 518K)

I want to make nonwhite babies with her uwu

looks british

fuck em right in the pussy

>Nothing but respect for our Latina concentration camp guards
this, but unironically.

Honorary Aryans.

wew lad

the men go home the women fixed and keep as sex slave til they are to ugly and old then they make us tacos and burritos

>tfw you will never have a Latina concentration camp guard gf

Attached: 10761138077726.jpg (1200x1200, 76K)

that beaner with the adidas jacket is definitely a gang member. What kind of impoverished man looking for an honest living wears a fucking adidas jacket.

You marry them. Mexican girls are wild in bed, submissive as wives, and can cook amazing meals.

What force is that? Border or police or what?

this
and this

Attached: 155989963395.png (1280x1584, 2.14M)

>that look of smug satisfaction
Someone needs to turn her into a pepe.

>Imagine the g-

Let them deal with illegals like this brave guard.
You have to think for the country you reside and put aside your affection of your origins, which is some kind of mental gymnastic, not many can do this

bumping for most q.t. castiza posts like this

>I'm so poor I pay a premium to have my shirts say ADIDAS

Thank god some of them have some fucking sense.

God I love Border Mommy. Her haughy visage and self-assured stance in front of all the mongrel filth fills me with joy.

Attached: argentina-female-fan(3).jpg (797x920, 156K)

Look at all those women and children in the concentration camp

I see Doctors, Lawyers, CEOs because those are the yards these beaners are going to be working on

Why americans instantly asume other countries are 100% united? For americans is poor mexicans for her maybe Is filty urguayos/poblanos

People make the erroneous assumption that third and fourth generation Mexican migrants are just in the bag for the Democrats, but that is far from a guarantee.

During the 2016 election campaign, a significant effort to get out the latino vote for the Democrats led to some of the most tone-deaf word-of-mouth campaigns in all of political history. For months the Democrats (Especially Progressives) pushed this idea that all Mexican-Americans need to stand in solidarity with the recently arrived illegal migrants. The problem was the language kept equating ALL Mexicans with illegal migrants. Ever wonder how Trump got a third of all Mexican-American votes in the United States? That's how it happened. Mexican-Americans have been steady integrating themselves into American society for generations. They like stability and clean streets as much as anyone else. Fewer and fewer third and fourth generation migrants even consider their ethnic heritage to mean anything more than a last name. Many mixed race Mexicans even consider themselves to be White on census forms, have since 2000.

The great influx of illegal migrants is a bald-faced campaign to sway votes to the Dems in a generation, but two generations later they're going to have the same problems they had in 2016.

Literally Hitler.

Those "women and children" could definitely use some shaving...

>the absolute state in the thread
Race traitors and this little precious brown qt get the rope all the same

Attached: AF60E92D-58F9-4B34-933A-76C0B8BBA4DD.jpg (181x278, 8K)

...you almost got a Biden.

Attached: _Mama knows how to shower.jpg (900x506, 244K)

Deport the legal ones after the illegals

Imagine the comments she gets every day from the dirty caged spics.

Psychopath. I actually think you're a subversive chink or kike, attempting to cause a civil war and destroying the whole economy.

She is on the wrong side of the fence.

>muh economy
Pathetic

This. Countries south of us have people who have enough European DNA to bleach in one generation and fit in to society. The problem is not that mexicans are here, its that there's a critical mass of people who were selected by the government to be as incompatible as possible. Cubans are especially tired of communism, and after they voted mostly for Trump, Obama deported a fuck ton of them.

I can say from experience that there is no greater delight in life than fucking Hispanic girls, and since they bleach well I'd be very sad to have these incredible fuck-demons taken away

Attached: DO9OGlFWsAE5MmT.jpg (900x1200, 229K)

details on the Hispanic girl loving.

Well this proves that if this was to turn into a genocide it wasn't racially motivated so it's not technically a racist genocide.

Attached: 1563119975743.jpg (842x624, 37K)

I wonder if she's a delusional pedophile with psychosis lol.

Attached: 1561669705963m.jpg (1024x630, 92K)

who cares?

give them a piece of nevada or something.

kek, it's actually the other way around faggot.

deport them because their children will still vote for communism or just kill and rape their way to communism. choices dont really matter at ths point.

t. pic related

Attached: TdRjDyp.jpg (306x358, 34K)

Fpbp

Argentinian women are the most disgusting whores i've met in my life.

Reds get it too

I would push a baby into her womb.

>What do we do about our Based Hispanics in the country?
Marry them.

take a look at the faces behind the chain link
do you really think any of them would pass an opportunity to rape her if they were given the chance?
when they are free to roam your town, which is just a matter of time (thanks democrats/rinos) do you think they wont rape your beloved?
they arent sending their best

>being this ass blasted
Stay mad spic lmao

>ywn pin her down after a long day of work
>ywn push your massive white cock into her tight latin pussy
>ywn hear her scream Papi over and over as you pound a kid into her
>YWN FUCK HER
WHY THE FUCK DO I WANT TO LIVE
Why the fuck must I find spanish speaking women so hot, I can barely contain myself whenever I hear a qt talking spanish, I just want to breed them until my balls fall off.

A lot of Argentinians are more European than a lot of Americans.

But they still cry about the UK "colonial occupation" of the Falklands as though their ancestors got a written invite.

Base them in Honduras

Base them in Honduras.

Come to southern california bro. They're everywhere. I work with one. Too bad she's married and has a kid. ;_;