DEFEND THIS YOU NAZIS

>protip: you can't

cnn.com/2019/07/14/politics/donald-trump-tweets-democratic-congresswomen-race-nationalities/index.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 17.46.28.png (2026x516, 158K)

NIGGER

Literally not racist, doesn’t even mention race anywhere in the tweets. Fake News Network strikes again

Attached: C3ECF48F-34D3-4269-A40D-9A27263E5D75.jpg (828x769, 237K)

Easy. Trump isn't a racist, he's siding with jews over Whites.

>targets POC
>not racist
Pick one and have sex.

No, merely targeting POC (Perpetrators of Crime) does not meet the definition of racist

If someone calls you a racist or a nazi, embrace it, it isnt a bad thing.

Make your shithole great first, then you can help us.

"Devan"

Do black people do this on purpose or do they just not know how to spell names and fuck it up on the birth certificate?

The President is quite correct. Somali chimps don't belong in America.

Attached: 1456079838490.jpg (834x1000, 206K)

He should order JSOC to kill Ilhan Omar just like they killed hundreds of her countrymen in Mogadishu.

Go home nigger

Didn't realize some were more equal than others.

It's racist because he's implying that they don't belong in this country because of their race. And he's absolutely right.

>hating America is now considered progressive

Nigger.

Attached: op-is-a-nigger-nasty-fucking-nigger.jpg (451x344, 125K)

Changing the letters around is one of their two or 3 things they got man... so mudhuts... uh... Not inventing the wheel and ya the letters thing...

>who cares
done
msm keeps falling for this shit hook line and sinker, before they're even finished reeling from last weeks intentional outrageous comment he says something dumber next week to top it and they're still baffled every time.

>racism is good because I say so
imagine being on the wrong side of history like this. yikes

he didn't say anything about race whatsoever. place of origin and race are not the same thing. you're the only one making it about race so fuck off, racist retard.

"progressive" isn't a race you fucking retard

>synonyms: xenophobe
Huh, funny how national origin and race get tied together like that only for third world shitholes whereas race and nationality are vehemently separated in white western countries. Honk honk.

Yes I can. All the people Trumps accused of have been subverting the country to turn it into a 3rd world shithole. Seeing him do this has earned a bit of my respect back and reminds me of the days of the 2016 election. It's been a loooong fucking time since he's done something this based.
OP is a fag and should kill himself.

Attached: d96.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>Trump says anything
>Gets called racist by mentals
>rinse, repeat, yawn

we should deport everyone who hates america

it only makes sense