Jesus has returned prepare for the terrible, the most grievous vengeance of God

youtube.com/watch?v=ePbjIEBHxRQ

The Kingdom of of heaven is upon us and will win in the end.

a world federation that is pro life, marriage, family, free speech, the right to bare
arms. aswell as anti degeneracy, i.e anti gay, anti abortion, anti communism, anti
racist, anti drug and alcohol abuse, and has fixed national borders to control
immigration etc etc

with global anti trust laws to stop corporate monopolies, and global corporate law,
forcing companies to share a set amount of their profit after expenses with their
employees, and a set global corporate tax rate. its free market capitalism with control
of monopolies. along with global graduated personal income tax starting at 0% and capped
at 50%.

a world supreme court to enforce international corporate law, a world federation
with elected representatives from a pool of people who qualify by living up to
certain righteous spiritual standards, where only people who qualify can vote, with
legislative, executive, and tribunal branches of government. and laws that combat,
over centralized power and tyranny such as unelected bureaucrats, nepotism, oligarchs,
despotism, and regulates the spirit freeing creative power of capitalism while protecting
the rights of the workers and producing welfare for the poor and needy. with upward
mobility of money from the grass roots level where taxes are payed to local communities
first. to develop local infrastructure first, instead of being paid nationally with
downward mobility from ivory towers who are out of touch with community needs.

God has revealed the system and here it is.

Jesus has returned, Bahá'u'lláh has come, the Kingdom of heaven is upon us,
and it is assured of ultimate victory. nothing can stop the army of justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePbjIEBHxRQ

Attached: 4chanssaviour.jpg (720x733, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgLy-6yj1Ws
streamable.com/k8wkt
youtube.com/watch?v=_AdPiRWIam0
youtu.be/kygaucBbiYE?t=221
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217849614/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>jesus has returned
I wish...
but have a bump for your post

Attached: Jesus_Saves_Fren.png (908x723, 1.65M)

The Kingdom of Heaven is within you.

Digits if truth.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

just watch the video and follow the link in the description for more info

I'm watching it now, actually. Just thought I'd take a chaos roll.

>Bahá'u'lláh
Haven't seen bahai here on pol before. How many of you guys are there?

only me that i know of

or you mean globally, millions, there are Bahais on every continent

the bahai I've met have been very reverent and spiritually driven. One in particular I know fairly well, but he's a total lib. I think he'd kill himself before coming here lol

yeah, most bahais are not awaer of how based the bahai writings are. they follow what the media brainwashes them into, and are3 unaware of the communist threat. but be assured the bahai writings single out communism as a massive threat.

if you watch the video you will understand more of the bahai faith then most bahais do. this is the next level

Jesus Christ has already stated there will be false prophets and false Christs.
Do not believe them.
Some of their acts will trick even the devoted followers of Christ.
Do not fall for it.
Jesus says when he returns it will be UNDENIABLY him, he will appear in the sky and all of the world will see it. He will then send his angels down to collect his followers.
Do not be deceived by false Christ's, when Jesus returns you will know. Be prepared.

the jews also miss interpreted all the signs and rejected him the first time he came, test the spirits dont deny blindly

Read Matthew 24 again my friend.
When Jesus Christ returns you don't need to look for him, he'll find you.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-03 Bible Gateway passage Matthew 24 - King James Version.png (591x3000, 157K)

jesus is a bitch nigger

I just want sword mouth jesus to set the whole world on fire.
Also, have sex, incel.

This place is so cucked by christfags. Cringe as fuck

Attached: 1562578816612.png (1200x1500, 96K)

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

Attached: jfunk3.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

If Jesus ever comes back, I'll make sure to have a shotgun in my hand and kill him again.

The rapture isn't real and your children are going to become a minority in their own country. Deal with it, gramps.

Attached: pp,550x550.u10.jpg (393x550, 41K)

so did you watch the video or are you just being an npc, and trying to be authoritarian like a communist on my thred?

Yeah sorry, bro, any religion that could honestly consider Muhammad a real prophet is a no go.Buddha and Christ are alright, and it seems like the Bahai are like Unitarian Universalists, but most UUs are flaming liberals and leftists, and I'm assuming most of this sect are as well, especially with their one world utopia nonsense. Have fun living with niggers in Africa who still openly practice human sacrifice and use their victims' organs in "folk remedies."

so you didnt watch the video ,

Jow Forums has always been a Christian board.
Repent.

>Jow Forums has always been a Christian board.
I will never in my life side with nigger fuckers. If Hell is filled with whites, then I'd rather be there instead of a heaven filled with blacks.

Attached: D4NComWWkAIEpPM.png (780x431, 70K)

the bahai writings are very clear that the africans are savages and less than human when they dont have god, it is also critcal of crazy arabs with swords, and satanic jews

I'd bet that there are a lot more blacks in hell than heaven.

Heaven is full of paedophiles. All sin is equal according to god.

>im_on_a_highway_to_hell.mp3

There is no race in Heaven. Everything old will be destroyed, it will all be new. The new culture is God's culture.
Do not turn the Lord away because of your prejudice that he loves everyone equally, that is the reasoning of the Pharisees who had him crucified.

Attached: pol pill.jpg (1199x663, 383K)

Attached: ONCE SAVED.jpg (3806x2511, 2.85M)

based bahai quotes, If man himself is left in his natural state, he will become lower than the animal and continue
to grow more ignorant and imperfect. The savage tribes of central Africa are evidences of this.
Left in their natural condition, they have sunk to the lowest depths and degrees of barbarism,
dimly groping in a world of mental and moral obscurity.

If at this moment a wild Arab were to enter this place with a drawn sword, wishing to assault,
wound and kill you, most assuredly I would prevent him. If I abandoned you to the Arab, that
would not be justice but injustice.

and yet Israel, wrapt in the densest veils of satanic fancy and false imaginings, is still
expectant that the idol of her own handiwork will appear with such signs as she herself hath
conceived!

Btw I always have it on quick access, just to play it on loop whenever I see these threads.
Here's a youtube version for you to enjoy for a millionth time.
youtube.com/watch?v=SgLy-6yj1Ws

Because we're all going there.
:^)

Nah I've just been here for way too many years and i am basically spoiling the only truth you dumb niggas ever gonna get I've seen it all and honestly most of you if you stopped trying to be god for a second would understand how easy GOD made it to go to Heaven but hey if you wanna keep trying to impress niggas on pol with human knowledge go ahead another turd in a growing shit pile,your soul not mine.
streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

Jesus Christ is GOD nigga get it right

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Is that really true? Can I just believe Jesus died for our sins and I'll get accepted into Heaven just like that? Isn't there any work attached to this? Isn't there a requirement to maintain being holy until I die?

if you truly become born again, God will open ways to improve your character towards holiness

Lol no it hasn't. You faggots got big after 2016.

You can only be saved by faith, not of works.
So fuck kids and believe. All good.
So you can fuck

Does "truly born again" mean after I confess I can't doubt, because if I did it means I'm not actually in that state of "born again"?

belief is more an activity you participate in rather than just a box you check 'yes' or 'no'. There aren't specific or direct requirements in this way, but truly wanting God is truly wanting goodness, and if you truly want it, then it will encourage a desire for change in your life.
I didn't really want it at first, but I wanted to want it. Maybe coincidence but around that point I started noticing how everything in the world will fail you inevitably. I didn't know what red pilling was at the time but it was similar to that. My faith in governments, humanity, various institutions, etc began fading away. I had to be honest with the world's failings, its degeneracy, and cascading fuck ups before I got to the point where I wanted what was truly good.
I needed to see evil first, and when I did I decided to go the other way.

say NO to sandnigger mythologies

youtube.com/watch?v=_AdPiRWIam0

Attached: 1560546739516.jpg (500x564, 22K)

prety much, because once you see the war of good and evil in this world you cant unsee it, and you recognize Gods laws are essential to triumph over evil and so there can be no doubt. its like once you know 1 + 1 = 2

Hi Jesus

Biblical repentance is not turning away from sinful behavior.

It is not being “sorry” for your sins.

It is not an emotional response.

Repentance is not forsaking anything.

Nor is repentance a willingness to turn away from sins.

Repentance is simply a change of mind toward God that compels a person to place their trust in Jesus Christ's death on the cross for their sins, His burial and resurrection.

2nd Corinthians 11:3, “But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.”

So few people have a clear understanding of how salvation works.

Let me make it very simple.
YOU ARE A SINNER and unless you accept Christ's payment for your sins on the cross, you will spend eternity burning in the fires of Hell.

You cannot add or subtract anything to Christ's payment.

Jesus paid the full price of our sins with His precious blood (1st Peter 1:18-19).

IT IS TOTALLY FREE!

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

Goddammit

Hahha you niggas hate truth so much hahaha

Attached: 2525251.jpg (1280x707, 418K)

im not Jesus, Bahaullah is

Can't wait to meet you and the others itt down there, in the pits.
Just to be sure, by committing "the greatest sin" - suicide.
Cya soon, faggots.

fuck off freemason one world government faggot

Attached: 1562707547563.jpg (850x464, 130K)

>Jesus has returned
Not yet.

Christ made it very clear that when He does return, the entire world will know immediately that it is Him.

He also said there would be many false messiahs and impostors that come in His name and to not believe a single one of them.

dont be scared homie, free masons cant join this order. they have to quite freemasonry

It all happened already. Fuck off schlomo
youtu.be/kygaucBbiYE?t=221

Wrong one.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 372K)

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares

The psychological torture is free.

>There is no race in Heaven. Everything old will be destroyed, it will all be new. The new culture is God's culture.
Christcucks be like:

Attached: b17574653d1212a8db73613064b13655.png (750x550, 899K)

You're not understanding.

We will no longer inhabit these bodies.
This corrupted flesh will be no more, and we will be resurrected into bodies that are similar to the risen Christ's.

Any weaknesses or imperfections will be gone.
Race will not be a thing to be considered whatsoever as there we will no longer marry or be given in marriage.

Stop trying to trick people into respecting Bahaulhakha

Matt 24:26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

BUMP FOR BAIT EFFORT

Attached: toeasy.png (1600x1507, 2.3M)

Fuck your fear mongering disease Jew. You fuckers made up YHWH and there is no need for a messiah yet alone a final prophet. The (((Abrahamic))) religions are cancer. This is not a christian board.
>Believing anything the fucking kikes say ever.

Attached: Mythical Sage.png (500x624, 198K)

The Nobody is the Lamb of God and incarnate of Jesus and has opened the Book of Life

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217849614/

Attached: 1560648988620.jpg (1490x648, 166K)

There are cucks and then there are survivalist Christians, but they are few compared to the rest.

Attached: FB_IMG_1563090133526.jpg (720x405, 47K)