Which is a non cucked country to immigrate to? I'm thinking China

Which is a non cucked country to immigrate to? I'm thinking China

Attached: 1563103500474.jpg (633x395, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFjr-Q1qi-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hear Canada wants as much diversity as possible these days.

SA should featured on the show "Life After People."

We're certainly do, but the US will always be #1 at it.

Quebec is non-cucked, the rest should be nuked. Canadian liberals are the worst people I've met

The non cucked thing to do is staying in your fucking homeland

Pakistan

>200 million Muslims, retarded pajeets all around

It's beyond saving

I just watched this vid a couple days ago . This guy is a geopolitics guy . He says America will be OK and names like 4 other countries , one of which is France . I dont remember the other ones . And he tells you the reasons why .

Uncuck your own country, gunga din.

I hear Quebec has some nice sidewalks.
Nah, you guys can take the diversity crown, we’d rather be #1 in believing in angels

FUCK , I forgot to post the video . youtube.com/watch?v=lFjr-Q1qi-g

Seize power, restablish the caste system and kick mudslimes out of india.
Easier said than done, i know, but if everyone moves to developed countries, developed countries will become shitholes, there is no fast solution, we must think long term.

>Modern SA
>4k rapes annually

Press X to doubt, it is almost certainly much higher than that.

95% of the country is low IQ shudroids, there are 75% reservation for shitskins and poor people in education and govt jobs, muslims keep breeding like rats. Like I said it's beyond saving

>China
>Good place to emigrate
Good luck in your 10 years of reeducation
Why do you want to emigrate exactly? How hard is it to get into Singapore?

Nuclear holocaust then? Nuke china while you're at it so the human race can survive another millennium

China is unironically based. They put Muslims into reeducation camps, practise authoritarian capitalism, have great infrastructure

The future of India is terrible. Muslim problem is huge. They started to use loudspeakers in Mosques in my area and all I see is women in black towels like penguins on the roads

Singapore is hard as I'm a business person but have no degrees

You voted for modi didn't you?

Yes but there's no hope really. He's started to pander to Muslims now

There's just too many chinks in the world, i despise any authoritarian or big goberment bullshit but that's beyond the point.the planet can't produce enough s0i to feed so many insects, war over resources is iminent at the current rate

India

We all have shit to deal with in our countries, stay in your damn country and be the difference.

Attached: 5f9.jpg (640x400, 46K)

Easy to say when you live in a country with people of one type of race and culture

If a country is not a cucked one, you won't get in :)

I'm going to France for a business trip soon. What do you make of France? Are the refugees and Muslims a problem?

Yeah, but they're YOUR muslims, YOUR pajeets.
Get to work fixing them.

That's not true, but our actual problem is we have drug cartels killing people, and our police and government is corrupt as fuck. I know you may have terrorism problems, but If that was your issue you would have probably already mentioned

The problem of apartheid was that it was not aristocratic, people not should divided by race but by lineage and blood, so the high charges should be covered only by the conquerors but kow society not should be segregated.

aaah the old pc days

>YOUR muslims, YOUR pajeets
Fuck off. Muslims are pests no matter the race

China’s looking good, we can chuckle as the Bolsheviks destroy the US with US government insider support.

>Which is a non cucked country to immigrate to?
There is none. You can't run from your problems this time. No one can.

>have great infrastructure
AHAHAHHA

Attached: 1531651705620.jpg (660x751, 204K)

Fix India!

Wouldn't an immigrant want the MOST cucked country? Canada basically pays immigrants to come here and do nothing but outbreed the native population.

>48% unemployment
How is that even possible? Seriously, that makes no sense to me