The world is inevitably going to be mixed race...

The world is inevitably going to be mixed race. Why not accelerate the race mixing in your country so you can adjust to the new culture and stabilise before the others?

Attached: 9d4c6384e1eccee84432404cdd108a17d36e669cb11dd76a4cdb8b818c602c37.png (1000x841, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because not of us are going to be accelerating any form if breeding.

Shill thread.
>Oy vey, be good goys and mass-import destabilizing niggers
Fuck off kike

ok obviously i meant like the 5% of you who aren't incels

because we should have done so in 1875-1975. Now our window has closed and we need to survive another 200 years before we may get another shot.

why is it going to be mixed race? Also what fraction of it is going to be white? There will be 5x more black people by 2100 than white people, unless something is done.

mixed between blacks and whatever else. Why does it matter so much how much of your genes are included in it? That is so needlessly narcissistic in terms of how you view life.

... and you will inevitably DIE -- why don't you accelerate that?

This is not how this works. The world will never be a singular, uniform race. If anything at the maximum entirely new ethnicities would become the majority, supplanting the older races.

This still isn't going to happen because Arabs think black people are subhuman, East-Asians believe everything west of them is barbarian, black people are the most openly racist racial group alive and hispanics in South America are their own completely unique thing. There will always be people who date within their race of all races. It is logistically impossible for every single human population group to race mix.

I'm already in a mixed country, but how would accelerate this would make ANYONE more prepared?

Also, nobody outside of the west race mixes. White men statistically race mix with women of other races the most. Even more than white women. Asian, middle eastern, Hispanic, and black men.

In 2100 there will still be
1.8 billion Niggers
1.6 billion Chinese
1.5 billion Pajeets
Whites are the only ones facing diversity challenges

Because I care about the white race and its divine creative essence which exists in part in the europeanized ashkenazim as well. Idc about some arbitrarily drawn country

Check what Ali thought about race mixing

youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY

Attached: gettyimages-23982451-e1464999138250.jpg (2655x1503, 243K)

2 problems:

1. They are being imported faster than they can be naturalized. This is causing a civil war. We are being turned against each other by (((enemies))) already.

2. We are importing homeless vagrants. We aren't even importing high IQ cuties to breed with. That's not beneficial at all.

No there wont be.
Population predictions beyond about fifteen years are totally moronic.

Daily reminder that only the White male is capable of invention.

This is the best argument AGAINST race mixing I ever heard :

youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY

Oh and if you think that only whites worry about this -- you are very very wrong...

Very well said
Wtf I love Muhammed ali now?????

Attached: 1545289023433.jpg (599x337, 26K)

He also spent a year in prison because he refused to fight for ZOG in Vietnam.
Pretty based and redpilled if you ask me.

Mixed race countries never stabilize. Look at Brazil for an advanced case.