I couldn't help but notice the staggering lack of diversity in this disney film...

i couldn't help but notice the staggering lack of diversity in this disney film. perhaps we could collectively inquire as to why there are no Women of Nigger in this film?

they seem to be depicting a time in china that never *really* existed, china has always been multicultural.

Attached: D-4qc3cUYAM1BOq.jpg (1383x2048, 594K)

Imagine being so flustered about the race of imaginary characters in a fictional universe

Imagine not caring about the Jewish subversion our children consume on a daily basis

It's called propaganda for a reason. Just because it is fictional does not mean it has no effects on people and the way they think.

Who the fuck cares, it looks boring as fuck.
It's a cheap Crouching Tiger knock off.

>our children
Speak for yourself faggot.

imagine being so nihilistic you can't fathom the existence of identity politics and man-made meaning

imagine imagining images with your imaginary imagination

[spoiler]fuck niggers[/spoiler]

Attached: 1554119371106.jpg (1440x1738, 156K)

>not connecting with your community
>if it doesn't personally effect me it doesn't matter

Whew tyrone, who taught you to type?

at this point (((diverse))) simply means 'fuck white people'

It's just like Black Panther. "Diversity" is a measure of how few white people there are.

If it's 100% black, it's really diverse. If it's 100% Chinese, it's really diverse. If it's 50% white, it's not diverse enough.

bump

China has always been a diverse country with 56 ethnicity

Mulan was an East Aryan, you nigger.

I bet the main actress isn't even chinese, they always have a pretty broad mix of east asian In these kinds of movies. Mfw the lead is a jap

Attached: 4733003D-FC95-4743-8D93-4AA54FC188E1-1077-000001BE90AD8E13.jpg (226x223, 7K)

It would be easier to push that some of these actors are Japanese to crash the Chines box office.

probably depends on how the original did.

>mfw the real mulan wasnt even a girl pretending to be a guy, but a trap pretending to be a girl pretending to be a guy.

Attached: Untitled44324.jpg (418x196, 19K)

How many times did you even watch the Little Mermaid as a kid?

>mulan was a real person
u wot m8

>dosent mention drag king main character
Bigot

>Imagine being such a shitty parent that you let consume your child (((media)))

If turn Ariel black is ok why not
make Mulan as one too?
Or
Why not turn Mulan in a black woman and keep Ariel white?

>Women of Nigger
Kek.

Idgaf either way but this sounds like an incredible trolling opportunity.

Your English needs work, huebro, but you're right on all counts. I appreciate the effort.

Attached: Pepe20.gif (713x611, 112K)

i mean we're post homogeneity now, its the current year. its downright criminal to have films promoting this level of racial cohesion.