Why does the Left Want to Euthanize People?

The comments are disabled, but when they weren't there were so many leftists arguing for euthanasia. Why are leftists so sick and disgusting and want people euthanized who don't fit into their ideal "healthy" self? I think the left is looking closer and closer to the Nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=3di7K98oiXc&t=4s

Attached: sophie and allison.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

You knew they were leftists... how?

Conservatives don't support euthanasia, we believe all life is valuable, especially the vunerable.

why do you want retards to exist?

>Conservatives don't support euthanasia, we believe all life is valuable, especially the vunerable.
lmao ok chaim

Opposition to Euthanasia has traditionally been a liberal/centrist talking point

That's wrong though. Conservatives do support euthanasia, in addition to the death penalty and killing brown people for oil. The only things you guys don't support killing are fetuses, but that's more about punishing women for fucking than life being valuable.

Because i value life.

Conservatives usually take the churches position and iirc the Catholic Church is against euthanasia

>we believe all life is valuable, especially the vunerable.
cuckservatives maybe

Attached: Just let her be.jpg (878x878, 171K)

that's no life worth living, Mr applebaum

Since when? It's always been conservatives who opposed it on grounds of religion. I am not religious but i am spiritual and oppose it for moral reasons.

sure buddy

>crusading intensifies

dear god end that child's existence

Yes it is. I think they even have better lives since they don't have to do work

>Not wanting to put ragheads in their place for god and country
Godlet detected

except for the part where they are in constant pain but lack the ability to ask for painkillers

>believing in ancient Jewish fairy tales
Good goyim.

What makes you think they are in constant pain? Locked in Syndrome doesn't cause pain.

>one bullet
vs
>a literal lifetime of taxpayer money
Gee, can't imagine why you'd want to put these mongoloids out of their misery.

I laughed am I going to hell?

Constant pain how

you don't know that because they can't tell you they're in pain

We're already living in hell

Euthanize the poor

Good point.

>Constant pain how
everything hurts all the time

Yet you don't know they are in pain either.

comment section is just like that girl

and you don't know they're not, schmuley

Because you want to kill them, that’s evidence everything hurts all the time?
I think you’re insane

Yes, so until we know, lets keep them alive.

The only based position they hold. Eugenics is nature.

>he wants the retarded to exist and has the audacity to call other people insane

no

>shifting the goalposts
That’s what I thought. Perhaps you should be more grateful we don’t euthanize the retarded.

>That’s what I thought. Perhaps you should be more grateful we don’t euthanize the retarded.
if I was euthanized I wouldn't have to deal with any of this bullshit

Found a picture of you

Attached: christcucks.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

Attached: Pierce the real world.jpg (600x529, 88K)

Dear tiny brain,

Internet arguments are for the lurkers. Get over your ego, and maybe you will act less retarded.