Is becoming Amish the ultimate red pill? Faith in god. White folks. Hunting, fishing, farming,carpentry...

Is becoming Amish the ultimate red pill? Faith in god. White folks. Hunting, fishing, farming,carpentry. Loving the lord and your wife everyday. 7 kids on average. Leaving behind zuccbergs Skinner box. Why don’t you all just become Amish and have a secret laptop so you can still keep up with the world but at a much more reasonable level? Besides the obvious muh smart phones what’s wrong with being Amish? Oh you might have to leave behind your glass tower and black mirrors, so what? It’s called living like a red blooded human. Name a better way to grow the white race and stop degeneracy.

Attached: FE0D608D-507F-4A75-9582-4340748C3831.jpg (2000x1416, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yz0uM2t5-dQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would require changes:

1. fuck those beards
2. fuck those haircuts
3. fuck those clothes

T-shirt and jeans much comfier.

>running away from reality to larp 24/7
That sounds like the ultimate blue pill.

Sounds like hard work but I'm honestly willing for that big of a change. My uni course sucks, my gf sucks, my life is full of shit right now and I'm sleeping in a sofa.

What reality? The goyim simulation you live in now? Literal clown world. Reality is living off the land and with a homogenous community get away from the pollution of modernity and return to a simpler time. Literally what humans have evolved for. Let the never has beens stick by their 5g towers and ramen soups.

Go fucking do it then and get back to us how it goes.

Just imagine how much closer to god, the earth, and your humanity you would be.

And no niggers.

It’s also not a role play if it’s literally your life. You reap what you sow. People who have lived in Amish communities for generations are just role playing? No I think we are the ones playing serf roles for our Jewish mason overlords. Next time you go to a ballot box or watch the presidential debates tell yourself it’s not fucking role playing.

None of that matters to me, I just want to feel that I've accomplished something.

It’s not so bad. Also jeans are not comfortable at all.

I think that he won’t be able to tell us

That’s exactly what it is when everyday you wake up you are tending to the food you will eat and the land you live on.

bowlcut nationalism

youtu.be/yz0uM2t5-dQ

thats what you think niggers infiltrate eveything.

My grandparents were farmers when I grew up. They were far from political or economic discussion and honestly I've never seen them really happy or fulfilled. And the work is boring, repetitive and sometimes overwhelming. Helping them made me a stronger guy but also made me realise that's not the shit I want, I want to do smart stuff so I studied and then I realised I'm probably not very smart at what I do. Then it's the social thing, I deal with a lot of idiots, my gf is very blue pilled and there's no way I'm gonna change that. It's over for me, I might just fight for a cause and die for it.

I looked it up apparently it’s very very rare and the blacks who are Amish I wouldn’t consider the same as a city nigger. Also they would only marry other blacks.

How about a movement like the Amish, except we pretend it's the late 90's?

You don’t have to leave all other creative desires behind to live off the land. Doing stuff because you want muh society brownie points especially in clown world is very very stupid.

So basically the prelude to total and utter degeneracy contained. That sounds like a leaf idea.

But yea the Amish have taken some modern technology I’m pretty sure they use some vehicles, farm equipment, and electricity but when you go to far it just takes away from what makes humans human.

kek