It’s apparent that Antifa is becoming increasingly unhinged

It’s apparent that Antifa is becoming increasingly unhinged.
They have allies in the federal government (AOC is without a doubt involved. Her handlers are probably the same people funding antifa).
They have allies in local governments.
They have allies in tech companies.
They have allies in the media.
What percentage of Antifaggots do you reckon are glow in the dark CIAniggers?
Will they continue to escalate their activities? I can see them really fully losing their marbles when Trump wins again next year.

Attached: 8FA55BC6-05BE-407C-AB9C-AD95D13B43B4.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

lmao
>source

You are a noodle armed tranny terrorist and you will never be a woman

>they have allies in X
u wot? Considering they are anti-capitalist, why would tech companies or the media be on their side?

You “people” are so dumb you don’t even realize you’re the paramilitary wing of the globohomo corporatocracy ahahaha

>they
>you
Literal retard
>inb4 I was only pretending to be retarded

I know Antifa is out of control. It would be beneficial to have some information about it. hence show sources to educate people.

Antifa is becoming more out of control due to a lack of government action and honestly the fact that most local governments give into a domestic terrorist group is fucking appalling

let them riot and show their colours to the public. This is exactly how Hitler gathered support.

I'm glad that they are going nuts. I want them to go out in the streets and cause mayhem. The more they do this the more we grow.

They have allies because nazis must die. The only answer to the Nazi Question is that all nazi must die

Attached: bb3c283420652bd20eeb85e77cecd230--german-soldier-dresden.jpg (556x720, 97K)

Once ANTIFA's usefulness is done, their leaders will be (((silenced))) by the ones who fund them just like how BLM leaders in Ferguson are being (((silenced))).

I have a feeling Trump is going to do something after he wins his second term. Most people are obviously against them and it’s fuel for the upcoming election.

Commie with AIDS didn't last 10 seconds in the battle. LOL

based nazi corpse

everyone is a nazi to you
even milquetoast center right gay gooks

Attached: jwjwsn9233.png (451x730, 496K)

considering most antifa are mental patients, indoctrinated by the leftist jew cult surprised it has taking this long for them to overdose on Trump pills

Attached: Trump xtc.jpg (644x429, 41K)

bump this

>implying /nazipol/ hasn't become increasingly unhinged over the same time period
>this place literally elected a meme to be the leader of the free world

Hmmm.

Attached: 1560124676291.jpg (728x483, 31K)

say what now?

All media coverage/silence so far since the election can be considered source or evidence. From Don Lemmon and Cuomo to Rolling Stone and everything in between. No high profile Dem has said shit about them. The courts keep letting them off for shit as heavy as attempted murder. Schools like Harvard hold workshops on how to run antifa-style networks.
You expect them to admit it in the MSM?

I think its less accurate however to say these people are “allies” as that would suggest powerful, autonomous entities working together. Neither the media, the institutions or these street level career faggots and criminals are autonomous. They are all controlled. Not everyone is in on it but thats how you maintain plausible deniability at the various levels.

>implying people here are unhinged
>implying it's getting worse
Jow Forums is super mild compared to years ago, nobody here ever actually does anything, most of the people associated with this place actually never posted here, and this place is half glow niggers and a quarter subversive trannies and the obligatory 10% jidf.
Most threads are just these 3 groups role playing and getting paid for it.

Antifa is just another violent gang. Americans love playing stupid cowboys & indians games these ones just never grew up

Thats what the ignorant fucks in the street think, but no garden variety street gang gets let off for smashing someones head with a bike lock if they aren't protected in the courts. The average meth head in a mask doesn't have this kind of power or connections.
They are an army of human refuse, cannon fodder, being used by the state to circumvent their own constitutional protections.

Attached: 6CCAD009-B6E2-49BD-A4C7-BF1C33796F29.jpg (393x424, 41K)

It would be funny how stupid and low they are if the institutions that use them for purposes they don't understand weren’t so fucking powerful, lethal and compromised.

They're more of a bandwagon gang in most places. Some are being funded by some rich benefactors but where I'm at it's all college kids who don't hide their facebook pages well.

I would explain, but you won't understand if you have the education of a fly over state pleb.

This is partially true, but in major urban areas like New York, Boston, LA, and the San Francisco Bay Area, Portland, etc they're practically a proxy army with alot of protection and assistance from businesses, city officials, and unis.

>tfw they'll never march down your street so you can't get at em

sucks they stay in their antifa supporting city blocks.

I'm in New York. I found almost all of them from May Day by their Facebooks and because I go to the same Uni as them. They don't even hide their affiliation with antifa, they're nothing over here.

>What percentage of Antifaggots do you reckon are glow in the dark CIAniggers?
Very little, they have people who organize shit and those people have handlers that are glowniggers. The rest are useful idiots.
>anti-capitalist
>rarely attacks corporations, bankers, wallstreet, etc
>the few times they do (like when they used to show up at g20 protests) they don't receive the backing from the justice system like they do when they attack muh fascist racist KKK nazis
Put on your thinking cap dude.